Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Two things that will make me happy today will be a Lewis pout fest ending and/or my nando doing good things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Powershift posted:

I wish some of the backmarkers would go nuts with some crazy asymetrical livery. Sauber and Manor just look like no-name dollar store toys. There's nothing memorable about them in look or performance.

I honestly think Manor have one of the nicest liveries on the grid. The Sauber on the other hand...

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

1500quidporsche posted:

Sauber re-signed both their drivers?

It's amazing how easily I forget Sauber is even on the grid anymore. They by far get the least amount of TV time. Even last year's Manor team got spoken of more and they shouldn't have had that car in a race. Sauber is no where near that bad, they are just kind of there.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Felipe Nasr swiped about 40 million Bernie Bux out of Manor's pocket for Sauber by dropping a deuce this weekend. What happened to Ocon? He was in 7th pretty late in the race only to fall out of the points completely with no word or mention.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

iospace posted:

Triple Crown is Monaco, Le Mans, and Indy 500.

e: A grand slam should be Monaco, Le Mans, and Daytona and Indy 500s, if you ask me :colbert:

That Bathurst 1000 though...

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

NtotheTC posted:

Lewis could turn out to be the leader of ISIS...

I wish, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Jack Baruth from the very relevant magazine Road & Track with the Facebook post of the year.

• Locked thread