Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Good doggo doing its best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Oxxidation posted:

what if dog, but too much

The word for horse in many Native American languages is basically 'really large dog'.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

I feel judged.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

The miracle of life.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Poor kitty basically lost it's mousy under the refrigerator.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

You can't fool me. That's a regular bird trying to eat an over-ripe banana.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That's not how you scruff a cat.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Referees not called Rufferees 0/10

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

i own every Bionicle posted:

“And what is the charge? Enjoying a ball? A succulent soccer ball?”

BOOTY-ADE posted:

GET YOUR HAND OFF MY HARNESS :argh:

Am I being detained? AM I BEING DETAINED!!?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Shame about the duck though.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Milo and POTUS posted:

Probably the most weasels I've ever seen

Um, I'm sorry those are least weasels.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I love how occasionally there's a head way up top & a tail peeking out below like there's a really long weasel back there :3:

It's just three weasels in a trench coat.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Horrible thing is plentiful: "Bah! How gross. Make the poor eat it!"
Horrible thing is now rare: "We must keep this for the rich! gently caress the poor!"

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Do we even know what poor people eat? What if I'm accidentally eating poor food!?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I was just speaking to my Mom the other week about how goddamned expensive cow tongue is nowadays. When I was a kid it was one of my favorites because it was delicious and so large that I'd have tongue sandwiches for a week afterwards. I also liked how it would gross out my friends who came by. I later learned that we got it because it was really really cheap.

I loving miss tongue.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Regarde Aduck posted:

lol at the cute thread being derailed by a discussion of which meats to eat

Tongue is the cutest meat.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Those big arthropods that hang out near doritos?

I am NOT an arthropod!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

FFS put down the camera and give him a push!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Beve Stuscemi posted:

Still unfathomably grompy

Honestly, I'd be grompy too.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Yeah. This was a pretty rough hashtag to come home to.
All cats go to heaven too.

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/trashketchumnyc/status/1686913393209298945

Looks like he may have had too much heart.

Hippocrass has a new favorite as of 08:43 on Aug 3, 2023

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

GODSPEED TATER TOT (He's free of his bonkers)

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Neat. What do they eat?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Pork cutelet

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Good birbs.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

I feel seen.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Leafzard

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

A very important mission.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

SO DEMANDING posted:

oh my gosh, make sure the sound is on for this one for the beaver chatter :3:

Eat. Eat eat eat. Eat.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Brave kitten.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Good Work!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Beve Stuscemi posted:

Thats all I could think was that I cant wait to press my glass against a surface thats been licked by an animal that routinely licks its own butthole

And he'll lick your face too!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Good doggo.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Rappaport posted:

Alligator husband immediately eating his 20-years-going alligator wife once she has a seizure is not exactly cute, no.

Eat my wife. Please!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

https://twitter.com/TweetsOfCats/status/1694666056495722949

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Good harvest this year.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

ILL Machina posted:

Lol wow is that normal? Seems like a ton of food all at once down the gullet. Reminds me of (not cute) the way they feed ducks for foie gras.

I mean, the way their throats work, it's basically impossible for a bird to choke.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Why did you post an image of a tree? :confused:

I mean, it's a pretty cute tree.

Edit:
https://twitter.com/MasalaBai/status/1329266472619675651?lang=en

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Facebook Aunt posted:

Do not gently caress the bears.

Please gently caress the bears.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Sorry, but the brain cell is in another cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

mystes posted:

ferrets will also kill rabbits

With the power of dance.