Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

DarklyDreaming posted:

Noodle with noodles:

I think this belongs in the lifehacks thread. Don't have a pasta measure handy? Walla!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Chili posted:

Indeed! I don't know how to make a gif, otherwise I would but:

This Pleases Butterscotch

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

WORLD STAR!!!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
This dog is still the best/funniest corgi mix I've ever seen.

:3:

PYF dogs with mismatching heads

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

coffeecup posted:

SneakyFrog are you for real or do you "just" have some kind of beastiality posting gimmick

Are you for real or do you have some kind "misinterpreting things to suddenly be about beastiality" posting gimmick?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Chili posted:

Inzombniac, maybe this'll help.

Butterscotch's original owner reached out to us. They're not typically supposed to do this, but the SPCA asked if she could contact us, and we agreed.

We've been exchanging e-mails, turns out her mother was the one who fattened him up, but then she passed away. After that, Butterscotch was just too needy and they couldn't give him the love they felt he needed. They kept Precious (his siter) because she was a bit easier. She asked for videos and pictures, and was thrilled when I showed her the youtube channel.

Then I realized... hey, she must have taken some pictures herself...

you guys...

I'm kind of losing my poo poo over this. Don't mind me everyone, just a grown rear end man crying in his office.

OH MY GOD KITTENSCOTCH :neckbeard: :neckbeard: :neckbeard: :neckbeard: :neckbeard:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

My sister's dog is weird.

Dewgy has a new favorite as of 01:10 on Sep 4, 2016

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Found this little fella in a GIS to make a dumb joke about Bloodborne, and it seemed worth reposting in here. :3:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
It's super cold today, but at least someone in this house is comfy.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Herons are great. In high school ecology class we saw one while doing a wildlife survey locally, and learned that their presence means absolutely nothing when trying to figure out the overall habitat quality of an area.

As opposed to some critters which are extra common in polluted areas or others which can only be found in pristine environments, herons just go wherever the hell they feel like going.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

The most adorable David Lynch film.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

muscles like this! posted:

Eraserhead except instead of the horrible baby constantly crying it's just a kitten (constantly crying.)

Y'know I just realized this basically makes it a live action version of Junji Ito's cat diary.

I like it!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

So you CAN make them drink! :monocle:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Reposting from the OSHA thread, of all places:

Nature is beautiful. :3:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

I love when the demo button still works, means the batteries are still good. :3:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Omg the noises! He sounds almost like a prehensile tailed porcupine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBSixNblakE

Thanks for making me remember this video, I haven't watched it in a while.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

"Pig pig pug" would be a good substitute for duck duck goose.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dear cliffyB, forget Lawbreakers, we need to see the return of Cat Scan!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

drrockso20 posted:

Well he did do a reading of that "Reply of The Zaphrozian Cossacks" letter so he has said similar stuff to that before

It's not exactly cute, but god do I love this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu6jO_cxiqQ

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

drat, that’s gonna be one huge moth.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

More like bigote cats. :3:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Prism posted:

Isn't it at least partially that most domestic breeds of cat are descended from cats native to deserts and drier areas, while the fishing cat is native to wetlands and bengals are bred from leopard cats, which are native to forests (tropical and otherwise)?

I mean, it always made sense to me that a breed descended mostly from desert cats is going to be way less comfortable in water on average, even if individuals may be more okay with it.

I’m not sure of the exact science behind it, but at least with my lard rear end cat it’s the faucet, not the water, that he hates. A running faucet means bath time is freak out time, but a big tub of slightly above room temperature water is mostly OK. (Still some sad whining involved but he doesn’t try to murder you to escape.)

It’s probably more the noise than the getting wet part.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwXJAcP8CCA

E:

Dewgy has a new favorite as of 23:58 on May 8, 2018

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Funzo posted:

Can you no longer upload pics from the Awful App? It keeps giving me an error, and I have a dog pic to post.

If you’re on iPhone, go to the Photos app and use the Share menu to “copy”, and in the Awful app choose the img option, then paste.

Normal way works sometimes for me, this way always works. Not sure why, but whatever!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Hello sir are you aware that you’re a fox?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
The majestic Mrr:

The not so majestic Mrr, after a bath:

Snooch, who didn’t need a bath but tried anyway:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

drat that’s the biggest Da Bird I’ve ever seen.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

dismas posted:

I love how baby cats are taught to stalk :kimchi:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Otteration posted:

Does Homo Depot still carry Mastodon traps? I think I have a few running around in my basement (they seem to move in when the winter hits).

https://i.imgur.com/g2KE7Ui.mp4

Yeah but be careful which ones you get. Last brand I bought I forgot to check if it was capitalized like in your post and I made the poor guys late for their tour. :(

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Oh god I’m surrounded by onions, send help

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Caedus posted:

anyway here's my fat idiot

That is one high quality idiot. :3:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Pffft, the NY Post is just a rag(doll). :3:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Oh no, he's pissed. :ohdear:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
e: ^^^ That’s how my non-coward cat got home through an eight hour drive. :3:

ILL Machina posted:

This is my dude. He loves laundry day:
http://imgur.com/a/6nNsUl0

This reminds me of my big stripey doofus, and I wish I got a picture of it. I bought a house a few years ago, and my three cats were varying levels of wigged out about it.

One of them more or less disappeared amongst the mess of stuff, and after an hour or so of searching, I go into my room and see one cat sitting on my bed, and a blanket lump the exact shape of the missing one next to her, like he got vacuum sealed into it. Little coward. :allears:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

This looks like a mad scientist got a hold of my friend's relatively normal pup and swapped the head out, it's amazing. :stare:

Dewgy has a new favorite as of 00:27 on Jul 31, 2019

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I walked into a local bar and met this handsome boy

him name DJ

Nice yarmulke. :3:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

I almost bought one of these, and I'm glad to see it works to recharge sleepy kitties too. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

"Why aren't you helping?"

"I did!"