Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Andrast posted:

Isn't the PS4 selling really well?

It's selling quicker, but Sony expects this generation to be shorter because the amount of people to sell consoles to has shrunk.

This is almost definitely a reason they just released a more powerful PS4. Tons of their customers are now double-dipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

uh.... that's the release date :rolleyes: lol

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

VideoGames posted:

I'm Switched on for the 3rd of March.

I'm not going to do a 360 on such a console. It would be a dream to cast my first day playing such a station full of games. This might be a masterful system, the genesis of brand new super entertainment experiences. Am I going to game? boy am I!

CD-I hope the launch lineup is able to keep you n-gaged!!

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Cool moms got their kids Nomads

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

The ORIGINAL console games on the go console

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

I had Sonic's Schoolhouse for PC

My childhood was extremely privileged

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Post the list
!

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I just can't wait til the narrative goes from "The Switch is dead on arrival" to "The Switch only succeeded because".

........ never the less, Kimishima persisted

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

third party games don't go to Nintendo consoles because they never have, ever, the universal constant

Let it be, let it be

Whisper words of wisdom

Let it be

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Enjoy your first party Nintendo games and low budget Japanese mobile games and stop worrying about Watch Dogs 2

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

lelandjs posted:

Location, location, location. I bought Witcher 3, Overwatch, and Watch_Dogs 2 for my PS4 instead of on Steam because I wanted to be able to play on the couch with a controller, and I'd rebuy Witcher 3 and Overwatch for the Switch even if they received severe graphical nerfs because being able to play either of those games anywhere I want would be loving awesome.

I get overwatch because it's multiplayer but would you really rebuy a 509 hour RPG

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

The Nintendo third party games argument is like the Jupiter's red spot: a never ending storm , eternal.....

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Or you could just push a button to bring it up on screen which is twelve hundred times better

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Cyron posted:

didn't sony and microsoft try to do that years ago and it bombed?

They did it with Fallout 4 and it wasn't worth it beyond the novelty

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Switch hardware looks.... good?????

But man, what games???? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

The what