Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
It's Lex Luthor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

head58 posted:

Thomas Wayne. DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND???

go home grant

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Teenage Fansub posted:

Let's not forget Convergence: The Atom.

Sad!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Message from Dr Light

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Alaois posted:

yes continue arguing with the account named "Mr. President" that registered in November of this year I'm sure it's arguing entirely in good faith and with only the purest of intentions

I can't believe Donald J Trump is posting here

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

it's dargaud, not "darguad"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
so what's happening in the dc world these days.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Is there no batman threads, what's this i hear about batman's penis

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I've seen batman's wiener

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Cant lick our rick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Onmi posted:

I actually decided to look it up. The actual outrage is coming from the fact Bruce was circumcised from people who consider circumcision to be genital mutilation. And that's about as far as I'm willing to comment on that subject.

that's pretty funny, most american males are circumcised (or at least most american males of bruce's generation)