Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
A few months ago you goons recommended the Sam&Max games to me, but I wasn't able to run them on Windows 10 for whatever reason.

I changed computers recently (win7) and remembered that I had those things lying around in my Steam library so I decided to give them a shot. It's amazing.

Thanks, goons. :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Palpek posted:

It basically borrowed the visuals from Doom 3 and that's where the similarities end.

This is also how I feel about the new Rainbow Six thing

Love Stole the Day fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Apr 17, 2016

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
A highlight from that PDF slideshow:

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
I wish it weren't such a radical idea that a game franchise should be focused around a single theme and set of core game mechanics.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

This is an awesome video, thank you for posting.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

raditts posted:

How did that little pasty fucker calling the other dude a bitch not get beaten into the ground

I'm not a fighting game person but I remember when this happened: the pasty guy is actually a retired pro who won a lot of big tournaments and stuff around the y2k era or whatever. So he has some respect and stuff.

The reason they were mad at eachother is because the pasty guy is a volunteer at a rehab clinic or whatever for addicts/alcoholics and the tall guy said he looked like a heroin addict or something, which got him really mad. So he came out of retirement just for that one grudge match or something. The tall guy is a popular twitch personality or whatever who is trying to go pro.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

They should have done the Picard-Shatner scene from Generations where Romero is chopping wood, and the guy is trying to convince Romero to come back and save Doom because the people need him.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

Dad Jokes posted:

What are people's favorite co-op games on PC? My friends and I just finished torchlight 2 and trine 2, so I'm looking for suggestions on what to play next.

We've already played broforce, monaco, castle crashers, and left 4 dead, if that helps.

Arma 3 is a really good co-op game and they're about to release a co-op campaign in a few weeks. You can make your own co-op missions and stuff in their editor, or play stuff that other people made on the steam workshop.

you can also make mario kart poo poo like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbCFmfQ7GRI

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

Oh hey, that's Brawlhalla in the background. I kind of tangentially know one of the people who works on that. The trailer looked cool.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

my life is a lie

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

So we're nearing the end of the month, friends

What was the GotM?

Besides Dark Souls

For me? Rocket League.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

This is loving amazing

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Ubisoft's Community Manager was streaming himself playing The Division to promote the game and got griefed by a hacker in the process:

http://fat.gfycat.com/MassiveEmbellishedCopepod.webm

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

Phantasium posted:

Undertale sequel looking good

:worship:

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

Cardboard Box A posted:

Apparently basically every single pro TF2 player was cheating?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q5z9nP0Fyw

LMAO

REJOICE IN THE STREETS

(my favorite part was when he said that most of the competitive players that got banned were Sniper mains :gary:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012

Shindragon posted:

Blood Money is all you need.

One of the lesser known Beatles tracks

• Locked thread