Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

im pooping! posted:

i got a dark tower tattoo, its a demon baby crawling out of my vagina

I'm sorry, you actually got a Twilight tattoo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah. Roland is holding onto him as he dangles over a pit on a railroad bridge. The Man In Black is running away, and he either has to drop him into the pit to chase after TMiB, or save him. Roland chooses to drop him, and he utters this.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Yes, that's what's wrong with that tattoo.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I hope that person just hears people, just under their breathes, going "wath?" constantly. And it will drive them mad.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I was going to say "good luck finding shops that will be willing to be partners with this garbage", but then again I know of a tattoo shop that's in a mall here in CT.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

After this service dies, you're still stuck with the lovely tattoo (since I imagine no good shop would sign up for this).

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Mandactyl posted:

One of the local places posted this, usually they do better.

Oh god, it's that awful one hit wonder band Crazy Town.

Never noticed how :downs: she is.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Really? Couldnt take a minute and "The entire Bee Movie, but everytime they say 'Bee' this tattoo text gets progressively smaller and sma..... "
[sub] and [super]

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

More and more I've been seeing pictures that make me thing "you know what, I don't want to click on that to see it in full size".

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

How could it be anything other than red and brown?

Yes, but what color is the ribbon?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I think it’s a (frozen?) waterfall.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I think it's an engagement picture. After looking at it long enough, I think it's supposed to be "bout time", as in "about time" they proposed. Also, it's marker.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Is that some dude's house? Do they not vacuum their floors?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Delivery McGee posted:

If I ever get a tattoo, something based on this will be my first.

Y'all say tattoos should be personally meaningful, I spent 4 years of high school training to be a draughtsman/architect, took Photo 1 my second semester of college for the hell of it, worked for ten years as a photojournalist in a Nikon shop.

This would need to be like a back piece to get all that detail in there properly. It's way too complicated.

EDIT: Oh, this is the tasteless tattoo thread, so now I assume it was sarcasm.

IUG has a new favorite as of 18:05 on Mar 24, 2018

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Dicty Brojangles posted:

Only 1 comma away from a loss of virginity?

A love
Thicker, then blood

Also it should be "thicker than blood". "Then" is time, "than" is comparison.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I hope whoever took that photo did the community a service by removing it (or reporting it).

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Ugh, you made me look at it again. And now I see a fetus in the womb is probably the intended design.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What, no "Version 2.0" tattoo?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I wonder if you could have that woman in the shop and just explain it to her what the problems are and why they can't be fixed. It would at least let her feel like she's not being ignored or neglected, and you could maybe show her exactly what the problem is. Plus, it would let her know it's coming from a professional. She's going to take it bad no matter what, but it would help soften the blow.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It's a good thing they blurred out his eyes. Otherwise you might recognize this person if you see them out in public!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

That's two left hands with the wedding ring fingers blacked out.

So two people with a terrible idea or one guy with hosed up hands and a terrible idea.

Well, one guy with two left hands isn't very likely, so...

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

ghosthorse posted:

I really hope that pikachu is on the same person as that spongebob meme tattoo

The SpongeBob tattoo was done by Jim Adams, and didn't post that Pikachu tattoo, so I doubt it.
https://instagram.com/sickofjim

But I'm seeing him tomorrow, so I can ask!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

hyperhazard posted:

Everything about that is terrible, but it's really bugging me that the pepperonis wrap around the edge of the slice.

Sometimes they don't cut with the rest of the pizza, and then they get pushed down into the slice.

Also, RobotLovesNoises is a legit follow.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

mick ohio posted:

Speaking of bad cover ups... I've been waiting to see if this video would show up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3SZj1bxkTI

Anyone want to screenshot spoil the results please?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Shoehead posted:

Didn't we used to not post tattoos from the other thread?

Hey, some people want to poo poo talk other Goons, but hope that the other goon doesn't see it!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That linework doesn't seem to be bad, it's just that it takes up so much room for so much nothing.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That's a (bad version of a) famous comic book cover.
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_340

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

The colors on that owl make it look like a nasty bruise, not a cool owl.

This, however, owns.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

Also who is going to give a poo poo about White Claw in six months to a year. It's pickle Rick all over again.

Mike's hard lemonade still is around apparently. That was huge when I was like 18 and illegal drinking, and I've been legal drinking for over a decade and a half.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Kashclarke posted:

Salem style is only cool if you are the more rocks guy

I think you'll be hard pressed for someone to get this reference.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah, a laser removal service was in Off The Map before they closed. They were big enough to do it, but I think all the shops that splintered out from that shop closing aren't big enough to have their own in-house laser removal. But I see it advertised as well from other larger shops I follow on Instagram.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Memento posted:

Mournful. She had mournful titties.

I want to build two little caskets and give her tits a tasteful and dignified funeral.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

My plans for my arm sleeve (if I can ever afford it) will include "DON'T PANIC" on my inner wrist for me. However, I'm writing it along my arm, not perpendicular, so it should be fine. Just so long I don't place it so it's upside down when I'm reading it.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I'm familiar with those alien comics, but is the expansion just the tattoo in this? What's with the gloves?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That compass is broken. How do you think they got lost in the first place?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

People were getting Pickle Rick tattoos before the episode even aired. Like, days after the trailer for the third season dropped and showed the pickle Rick character.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So which one is yours?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

A guy with a mustache and scraggly beard looking back over his right shoulder.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Yoga wolf (and yeah it's a wolf) in the background is from the end of the film. It's giving Mr Fox and fist up. One of the characters has a gimmick of saying the Latin names of all the animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Hasn't that exact guy and tattoo been brought up in this thread before? And I want to say shockingly that the tattoo was deemed not a white supremacy thing?

Still, he's a cop, so he's a bastard.