Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

q4gPes be with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Beastie posted:

Sometimes when I see an 88 tattoo I like to pretend they are Dale Earnhardt fans.

It's usually a 50/50 shot of being a nazi though.

Now now; it could be both.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

cash crab posted:

more six packs

"man I'm sick of people asking me what my dog tits tattoo is"

*idea*

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Woodenlung posted:

Saw someone asking for advice on how to fix this on reddit a few months back

Meh; I wouldn't get that as a sleeve, but I could see somebody rocking it.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

If this were just the flowerfrog, it'd be kinda cute, but with the "mum" caption it's just really puzzling :confused:

Edit: Mwm

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

There is no destination, there

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

is only the journey

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Knee posted:

I can't unsee this now and loving :lol:

There are a poo poo ton of these things...

Not all of them bad, but drat, get a little original.

Rreamer

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Seven... Six... Two... Millimetre

Full... Metal... Jacket...

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

I joined a bad tattoo group on FB. I'll post any highlights here.

Gonna take a lot (of laser surgery) to drag me away from you

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

DumbparameciuM posted:

That tattoo tells a brave story of Leonidas, King of the Spartans, going west to open a gay nightclub in San Fran called "The Hot Gates".

The Hot Gates: where you can always find 300 men.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

O
O
T
T
A
T

Y
T
T
I
H
S

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

ZombieJesus posted:

Google translate says the reversed text is "desh" which sounds a lot like daish, which is the Islamic state acronym in Arabic. Can a Hebrew speaker PLEASE tell me her tattoo is the Hebrew version of getting ISIL tattooed on yourself?

Maybe they're just really into obscure metallurgy from the Star Wars expanded universe

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Every day I click on this thread and I half expect to see an honest-to-God tattoo replica of the "BEEF? ROAST BEEF? I AM A PROSTITUTE." thing from that one Achewood comic

:nws: http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03242008

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Anime Reference posted:

I used to read Achewood religiously and I don't really understand it either. Sometimes Onstad just does weird poo poo.

Pretty sure that comic was a passive-aggressive response to the fan response to the previous comic where a weird-looking bird creature announces itself as a prostitute that Ray hired, prompting the fandom at the time to make all sorts of posts about "OH GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING"

So Chris Onstad gave them a thing indeed.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03212008

Anyway, enough Achewood chat - here's my Achewood tattoo and my gross hairy arm as penance

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

That's always been my take. Back when the comics had a commenting forum, there was a veritable chorus of posters wondering what the hell that chicken thing was supposed to be, kill it with fire, etc. I don't think it's a coincidence that 3 days later, the writer gave the readers an actual body horror genitalmonster.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

The best latin tattoo you can get is "TERRIBILIS EST LOCVS ISTE" on your butthole

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Somebody please photoshop this so that the "TATTOOS" banners read "TETANUS"

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

Shits gonna be hilarious when she gets knocked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nayf_ESiUjw&t=23s

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Music wascovy
Find Love
Ant iT will
Beeny Last

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Tattoo looks like it was stung on by bees

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

straight lollin at how white this dude is :discourse:

Like, you know this kid was sitting in his grade 12 English class while the teacher read this poem, and as soon as the teacher went on all like, "Paul Laurence Dunbar's speaker voices the fundamental anxieties of African Americans in the early twentieth century, in a post-slavery world that still expected black Americans to be subservient and docile, resulting in many African Americans feeling like they needed to wear "masks" to disguise their" and this kid got as far as "hey, a poem about masks and grinning, that's just like my two favourite animes, V for Vendetta and Batman"

HappyKitty has a new favorite as of 14:16 on Apr 12, 2018

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Gaunab posted:

That's a horrible font. Whoever made that gets an F in typography.

They'll still pass though, because the F looks like a B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

ricketyvickyt posted:

Done by a scratcher who is practicing on their own legs and doing 2 Disney themed sleeves on her ex girlfriend/best friend

Laughter
Pis time less