Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

First

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I'm probably going to deploy a medium cit with my highsec character just for the hell of it. :sun:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

A horde guy made a northern_sov.gif for april 10th through today.
http://i.imgur.com/SjEma4C.gif

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="459220688"]
GoonWaffe j4gs who don't log in because there is no more ratting space talks big game lmao

Even better, the red bull guy who keeps making those pissy posts said before that he sold all his characters. He's been getting mad as gently caress about a war he doesn't even have a stake in. :laugh:

Edit:

Orange Red Bull posted:

um

I sold all my eve guys but i was so inspired by videogames adventures with rock that i rolled up a highsec miner

If goonfleet goes back to being clowns in space and fun again rather than stuffy space bureaucracy and harpyfleet online then i would probably join up again

brand engager fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Apr 27, 2016

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

give zero fucks about this game or your war

Your little meltdowns say otherwise.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

This is a demonstrably unchill post.

This is the unchill thread so it belongs.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

There's also the boson dd that makes the target into a bomb.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I'm glad I wasn't the only one unable to decipher whatever that post is.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Two medium citadels have already sold on the market. As far as I know Rapid equipment assembly arrays have the highest time reduction so I guess they were built in one of those.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

From what I've heard the sig radius scaling on those isn't working right so subcaps eat the full amount every second.

Edit: That should only be doing 1500-2000 per second to those cruisers, not alphaing them like it is in that video. Sig radius scaling definitely isn't working.

brand engager fucked around with this message at 01:32 on May 1, 2016

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Eminai posted:

Well at least :ccp: will surely reimburse any subcaps that get popped by this bugged and incredibly unfair game mechanic, right?

Maybe? The mechanic definitely isn't working as intended. Those numbers I posted above were without taking resists into effect too, so if the sig scaling was working they would have just taken a few small ticks of damage and jumped through the gate alive. Wouldn't be suprised if ccp reimburses them.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

pugnax posted:

Any chance those cruisers have their MWDs on and have multiple extenders/rigs that bloom sigs? Not saying you're wrong, just that all cruisers are not alike.

They were just coming out of warp so they couldn't have had MWDs running. I'm looking at pyfa and a double extender triple shield rigged caracal has a 197m sig, and 65% exp resist. So the base 50000 damage that beam does should have been reduced to 689.5, but you can see in the video that there's a caracal that gets hit for around 22000 damage in one tick.

Edit: caracal got hit by 14.4k not 22k, but that's still way more than it should have been.

brand engager fucked around with this message at 01:57 on May 1, 2016

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

pugnax posted:

e: watching the video again, the pods are only taking a few hundred damage, so it seems it's working there, right?

Damage done doesn't count overkill damage, so you can't hit something for more hp than it has.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Rip in pieces

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

staberind posted:

Is there a specific reason other than :downsowned: there are two eve thradz?

You think there are only two? :shobon:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

As far as I know bombs still do damage if you warp off, you just won't get a damage notification. They definitely don't do any damage if you cloak or your bomber gets killed before the flight time runs out though.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

How does this multiply isk? https://www.themittani.com/features/plex-wall-incident
I read over it twice and I still don't get how this does anything for him.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Libluini posted:

It's basically a huge scam using the skill margin trading and CCP's shoddy programming.

If you do it right, you get PLEX for free and whoever tried selling it to you gets a middlefinger

I thought buy orders just get cancelled if there isn't enough money to pay the seller. So it cancels the order and gives the buyer the item anyways?

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Forum ate vyst's post :rip:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Here's my 10,000 word complaint attention whore post were I site no examples and whine like a tea kettle.

*cite

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

the sleek and deadly querns nestles quietly in between two redpiller soliloquies, scanning the posting horizon for a slow or sickly member of the herd

Don't post about your vore fetish tia in advance.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

im going to the place that just publicly posted google maps view of mittani's house

When did this happen?

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

one of the reddit threads, the post got nuked super quick though

Make sure to screencap it if you see stuff like that, we don't want people who do poo poo like that in horde.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Spill the beans zephyrine

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

so you're saying "sion sucks, sion sucks, you guys having fun sucks" but in a stupid way that includes the word content for no reason

Those were both sion's ideas? That's pretty great. :laugh:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Khablam posted:

No dipshit, I said it happens everywhere where your one and only recruitment criteria is "has a pulse"

No what you're saying is it must be a thing that happens, but you still don't have any actual examples.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

dabigredboat posted:

I never said Kimsemus doxxed me? What kind of crack are you smoking. Kimsemus is the guy that comes around once a month to an eve thread to go "Hey remember I still hate dbrb and need to post about this one time he removed my friend from a game guild because he was a pedo". That is all.

Shut up boat

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

goninzo posted:

Hey, boat is posting. Let him post more.

Counterpoint: boat shouldn't post ever

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

VideoGames for GSF ceo

A fate worse than death.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

cravius posted:

So I see a common thread where dudes like Venom complain that those leaving don't stay and try and reform GSF from within. How exactly do you see that reform happening? I'm too lazy to go dig it up but I remember a Mittens post talking about how it's easier to just get rid of dissenters than address their complaints. (I think this was the post about how truegoons go fuckgoons) anyway, what's an average line member gonna do? It's not like we can vote the current leadership out. It's pretty frustrating so a lot of guys just leave to a better cultural fit.

Also it was already in this hosed up state before I joined, so I don't see why the onus would be on me to unfuck it instead of just leaving (which is what I did).

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Shut up boat

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Kick waffe

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

ullerrm posted:

Hey, while you're posting here -- holy poo poo Despera, what is this T2 invuln, heavy neut poo poo? You could have PMed me and I'd have given you a pair of C-type invulns so you could at least tank one measly DD. Hell, my Phoenix could tank two pre-nerf DDs, much less the current nerfed garbage.

For the record, what I'm running atm (I'm not the happiest with it, but I haven't seen much better yet):

It'd be better if I could find a compact capital neut, but they're stupid expensive atm, so I built a T2 using my industrial alt and compensated for the extra CPU using all the A-type / named poo poo. As soon as I can find a compact neut, I'll bump up the hardeners to X-type and the suitcase to T2.

Despera went to test though. That can't be his phoenix.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

The Zulu shitadel is online :toot:

Dies in about a week from now

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Was it Gicer who made the "Vietnam vets in space" comment? I was only hearing that comment second hand and thought that anyone claiming video game PTSD as a reason for spontaneously dropping on and shooting blues as hilarious.

He was the guy who tried to use his ~eve director cred~ in archage.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4j34zi/stunt_flores_joins_the_good_guys/

How did he leave gsf the first time around? I only know him by his stratios gimmick.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

evilweasel posted:

I thought he was never in GSF and his thing was ganking goons.

He was for a few months in 2013 http://evewho.com/pilot/Stunt+Flores

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Yeah, there's several pages of him having a meltdown over that.

Where?

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I thought the structure RF was 24 hours but it looks like the zulu shitadel lives for another 5 days :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

YouTuber posted:

Woooooow 4 stations in one day? This is the entire pocket; It's been ruined! Now I have to go to Pure Blind and gently caress with the people flying the 1b Tengu and Gilas. :atlus:

Quoting for the goatman.

• Locked thread