Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
Have we accused anyone of mental illness in this thread yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

evilweasel posted:

i'm willing to start :sun:

i diagnose you with an anankastic personality disorder

I had never seen OCPD called that before. The more you know.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

because it's necessary

Unlike your posting.

See this is why we need it. This thread exists so the chill thread can exist!

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Blazing Zero posted:

alright so now can someone post, with as little bias as possible, whats happening with gsf and their space

lol

edit: no

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Alunan posted:

Exactly. Endie was an insufferable attention whore in the end. OH NO OH NO MY SUPERCAP IS GONNA BE GANKED BECAUSE I SPOKE AGAINST THE KICKSTARTER. I AM SO AFRAID TO LOGIN.

Except it wasn't. There wasn't any retaliation. So when that piddled out he decided to leave anyway because that's how attention whores work.

It's a long and disappointing fall from the clever guy who wrote updates on the forums.

Or like maybe he didn't like playing with you. That's probably a new thought for you because

Alunan posted:

that's how attention whores work.

#gotem

Did I do it right deadtear?

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

basically honor roll

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

vyst posted:

Just because you're an OK person doesn't make you automatically welcome back from our enemies that worked to TAKE GOONSWARM'S SOV. Like do you not see the inherent security risk in this or what? Do you need a loving crayon drawing?

Just because you have fingers to type doesn't mean you should do so.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

evilweasel posted:

i would expect anyone coming direct from pl, including bat guys, would get a good deal of additional scrutiny before getting accepted given that they are even more hostile than horde

Its too bad that corp history and poo poo is hidden in CREST, i suppose this is why a widely cast blacklist makes sense. I've been pushing Groon to blacklist dudes that don't log in once a week for fleets. It's been going over pretty well and so far we've managed to not lose any sov.

I do solution architecting if you guys are interested.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

vyst posted:

Got me good there. The ol' "lol you shouldn't post" burn.

That's the best i've got today, the rest is just downhill. :woop:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
friendzone would probably be familiar and stinging to most of the nerds in this thread.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Zasze posted:

Tone it down dude i never said moral impurity of the blacklist it just seemed a bit extreme for the crime, your a director now so you probably know whats going on with that stuff more than my dumb rear end im not trying to start a riot but it seemed a bit back lashy and directed rather than the normal way the blacklist used to be handled, Your right its none of my business anymore sorry for the derail.

Its to the friendzone with you buster boo. No more sharing blankets.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Khablam posted:

Can a few more 3rd parties come in and tell us how to use our blacklist, and to opine as to why it's a bad thing?
I'm not sure we have heard from every group yet.

Could you also give examples of people in your org flipping to an enemy during active sov conflicts and being allowed access to things?

Easy there bud, no one knows who you are so just chill yourself a bit.

edit: *friendzone. Blacklist is racially insensitive tbh

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
While probably not a nice or chill thing to do, using racial slurs doesn't automatically make someone a racist. From all reports, Grath let his slaves free not long ago.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Foehammer007 posted:

I was told the mumble channel was changed because of people talking about it in the last SA thread, but I am blacklisted so :shrug:

as long as I forever own op 2 in blackops

*friendzoned

We'll never defeat racism if you don't adopt this term

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Khablam posted:

No dipshit, I said it happens everywhere where your one and only recruitment criteria is "has a pulse"

If you were a potato chip, you'd be eve salt and vinegar :thejoke:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
You've obviously not had boiled rib flavored chips. :canada:

Thank god thats not a thing

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
For those that have been friendzoned, I've found this to be pretty helpful. I fully expect my jabber access to be restored soon.

http://gettingoutofthefriendzone.net/

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Endie posted:

One strange thing for your Brit abroad, whether it be in the US or on the continent, is how limited the range of crisp/chip flavours are. In Britain we have literally hundreds of different niche flavours . It's pretty much the finest flowering of English (let's blame them) cuisine. You want marmite crisps or sweetcorn relish-flavoured crisps or spaghetti bolognese or chicken madras then the chance is there for you to ruin your cholesterol levels with each.

All of which rather avoids the stated truth that none of them compare with salt and vinegar.

I went to school in northern england for a bit and was totally shocked at all the flavors. I was also had the best apple pie I've ever had while there, oh the irony.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

vyst posted:

I've always been a fat obese ketchup lover.

I've only become a recent convert to catsup ketchup :rip:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

evilweasel posted:

see, literally every bitter or angsty post on this page is you or ordo

my suggestion is, if you don't want bitter or angsty posts, don't make them

Don't be bitter that they beat you to it. That's some meta level bitterness.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Unfunny Poster posted:

Vyst did you get into Dreadnought and do you want to play it on OG sometime tonight?

I got in, i'd love it if their servers weren't hosed every time I tried to play :argh:

Also that game is fun poo poo.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

heinz is like, the #1 brand in england

cans of baked beans, tomato soup, condiments, everything

i used to be able to get beans and soup for like a dollar a can but the store closed, so now i pay $5 for soup for MY WIFE :(

Pretty sure I got served heinz beans with heinz ketchup in it for a meal at school once. It was horrid. No wonder british teeth are revolting across the country.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

vyst posted:

Oooo never heard of it. I will check it out

I've been balls deep in The Division and Overwatch

The thread is good and makes exciting hype words and videos for the game.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

LuiCypher posted:

HP sauce, vinegar. Heinz ketchup, and homemade mayonnaise are the acceptable french fry condiments :colbert:

Isn't HP sauce basically brown flavored mayo?

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

im pretty sure i can have boney dumpster the poo poo out of code if they start hassling him more than once

Quit treating boney like a tool :mad:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Oh ya, there loads of rib flavored ones, but the boiled ones don't exist.

Please don't exist

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

evilweasel posted:

i especially like how stealing couriers from your private jump freighter service the directorate isn't involved in proves how incompetent the directorate is :v:

It doesn't not mean the people at the top are incompetent either since its completely unrelated.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Unfunny Poster posted:

You accomplished less than Deadtear though.

I consider deadtear to be one of the top 10 most influential people in my life.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

vyst posted:

Is that why you turned out to be such a garbage human being?

That and growing up from across a dump and having a low level of education. Aside from those I'm pretty nice though!

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

evilweasel posted:

kismeteer your post wasn't worth posting once, let alone reposting because an entire page had passed

I skipped straight to the last page, so I appreciated it. Next page should just be every one from this page quoting themselves incase someone missed it.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
Posted ops are a convenience but kinda unnecessary in this yool 2016 dude to jabber. Don't ever log off jabber ever.

Speaking of which, i can't help but notice that I am still friendzoned, please restore jabber access. Godbless.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Syndic Thrass posted:

U must be jokine me

m80 you know that I am nothing but serious. A seriously huge piece of human garbage.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

evilweasel posted:

It's clearly important if you're mentioning it's a problem for you (since if it bothers one person enough to chime up about it it's usually bothering a lot more who didn't) so I'll prod him about it to get it worked on today.

Can you also ask him to get into the db to fix my jabber access?

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

dabigredboat posted:

Oh man this thread just got active lately. Seeing zephrine get all up in arms about what directors did makes me kind of laugh. She is the same person that demanded strategic logistics go through her and only her because she said so. But hey, not getting any love from a drama thread on gsf or reddit, go post on SA maybe that will work.

shut up you dumb j4g

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

That is a good cat pic. I had a cheeseburger and beer for lunch though. Because I'm american.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

goninzo posted:

Hey, boat is posting. Let him post more.

Boat posting is never a good idea. Needs to lurk more.

• Locked thread