Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Kimsemus posted:

So who else bought dozens of carriers and triage modules to convert into FAX machines tomorrow because the FAXes are 300m more in build cost alone?

I already had 2 dozen carriers son, get on my level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

i lost a rapier recently :negative:

im bad at pvp

also i didn't file for reimbursement, far beneath my station

This is basically my-eve-story.txt except copy paste it 500 times

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Dalael posted:

All of you who can welp a titan and pay for another one the same day disgust me. :colbert:

55% of all the new ISK faucet go straight to the top 1%, who own more Titans and supers than the remaining 99%. We live in a rigged economy in which PL have direct access to CCP :bernget:

12 months ago I had less than 10b, no super or Titan and 3 carriers. I now have a super a titan and 25 carriers. I decided when carrier ratting was confirmed dying I was going to make my nut before it did and never shoot a red box or rock because I needed money ever again. I made it and you can too if you just put your mind to it

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

if you're responding to despera you're doing this

when you should be doing this

Nice second level troll by including the no destinations. I approve

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
http://imgur.com/jW3eQXf

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Hobold posted:

Second best to Corgis. Might be my next dog after my Corgi.

I'm adopted a mutt from a shelter. You're both wrong as poo poo

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

vyst posted:

like father like son

Daughter

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

-Troika- posted:

I'm joining Darius's corp, which means I won't be dealing with sov warfare or any of the obnoxious poo poo and toxic personalities that go along with it.

Joining DJs corp. Thinks there won't be obnoxious poo poo there. Lol

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Better than what? gently caress frozenpussy

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I'd invite you to the chill thread if chill is what you seek

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

-Troika- posted:

There arn't any Deadtears or DBRBs, at the very least. And I like Delve.
Yeah the joke was that there's now both you and darius so there's already two metric obnoxious shits.

Darius is worse than me at everything you try to talk poo poo about me for just FYI

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

vyst posted:

Always train chimeras because they look the best

Wow finally something we agree on

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Dalael posted:

Golden retriever puppies are the best. Anyone denying this simple truth is a fool.

Wrong again

https://imgur.com/jW3eQXf

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

if paco and his headmate or whatever the gently caress are allowed to post freely, you can deal with a quoted redditbaby post

What's Paco poopos SA name?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Xolve posted:

This thread is essentially devolved into some weird circlejerk about how "my version of fun isn't open for criticism, only yours".

People are logging in (there was even a "PEOPLE STILL PLAY THIS GAEM" post by CCP), ships are dying, fun is being had (no matter how hard to understand) by people on both sides.

You realize you are a big time offender of that circle Jerk mentality right?

Side note: if the word narrative were used less a lot of those people wouldn't sound like such mad babbies.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
My goal post has been, since day 1, to blops camping and murder ratters in Dek and I'd invite anyone to call me on having stated otherwise.

:smuggo:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

VideoGames posted:

Also, the amount of donations I have experienced in my two weeks with this game is literally astounding and I really wish there was a way of repaying or something because it has really helped me love the game!

You're posts are totally worth whatever I sent you on a whim. :justpost:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Dalael posted:

Don't you have friends you can go rob instead of posting this poo poo?

Don't you have friends you c.... oh poo poo nevermind, sorry man

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

In game Thetan.

As I recall not only did you proclaim to not use the service again due to this inconvenience. Since you were on an alt, you signed the evemail with the name of your main pilot.

You know, to let the staff member know that he was not just dealing with any regular ol-waffe mortal. But the god of lighting and thunder himself. Lest he not know his place in the grand scheme of things.

I never used itl because you always annoyed me, ama

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

mpaarating posted:

Speaking of which, i can't help but notice that I am still friendzoned, please restore jabber access. Godbless.

U must be jokine me

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
So I've been blitzing level 4s griding l5 pull alts. Man burners are fun as hell, they should scale these down and make it part of the newbie thing. Like you can't complete them unless you pilot well and overheat and poo poo. And flying 400m isk daredevils actually gets my blood pumping like it hasn't since I used to throw 50b in carriers onto a grid and boogie down.

I've prolly lost about 1b in ships (higher end estimate) and am about even at this point though. I'm getting my standings and enjoying eve online, a bad game though so I'll call it a win. Also it goes well as the other thing to do while gatecamping

Gatecamping has also been good and fun

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53754639
https://zkillboard.com/kill/53757033

Join Blackops today, unless you're an insufferable sperg in which case save my lung power for :420: instead of yelling at dumbs and just dont

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I always kinda didn't like angelique douchecanoe and didn't use her service because I mostly did and do my own logistics and I just hit up char when I'm being lazy. I'm glad I never used ITL too because holy poo poo you're loving awful please stop posting

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Are you really talking poo poo because of run on sentences kismeteer? Like gently caress, I'd have made it grammatically correct but gently caress man I doan wanna have a comma splice!
Posting doesn't take breath like talking though from my experiences.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

I always kinda didn't like syndic the misogynist and didn't read his posts because I mostly did and do my own posting and I just hit up deadtear when I'm being lazy. I'm glad I never used 4chan too because holy poo poo you're loving awful please stop posting

That's cool man a lot of people don't. I have a somewhat abrasive personality I guess, so if you doan like me that's cool. I get it.

If you do like me and wanna be friends and stuff that's cool too. Most people who know would tell you that while I may be difficult to get along with at times I'm at least a good and loyal friend, despite my lack of other redeeming qualities.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
VG can I put my highsec mission man's into your corp? I'll help yall get standings if you ever wanna try out shooting red houses

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Foehammer007 posted:

what a first post

Speaking of people who can vouch that I'm a good and loyal friend. And all the dudes we smoked out at evelanta too lol

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

goninzo posted:

Setting up a new corp in Eve Online, a Kismeteer primer:

First of all, congrats on your new corporation. RIP your social life if it gets popular.

Secondly, make sure you OWN the corp forever. Immediately give yourself the shares or make new ones, max amount is good. you also want to decide a couple key things, like what to put in your corp description. Small corps tend to do a public channel to help talk to people in a group to an individual or anyone looking for details on you. I also recommend making a clear person in charge of external contacts so it isn't just always the CEO, as some CEOs are famous for not logging in.

Third, decide where you're going to live and what you're going to do. What you do is easy. Picking your system is a hard process. For those doing mining, reprocessing and having plentiful things to mine is a good thing. Lots of belts with low mining population is good. Having a station with reprocessing is good. Having a good undock on that station is good. Having a free moon without having to do a war dec to kill an offline pos is good. These are all things that are hard to plan initially, but once you have your place, it's all good. Good news is that if it all goes pear shaped, pubbie hauling is cheap and plentiful, though not always reliable.

Fourth, if you want to give people access through titles. You want to setup titles that are tied to roles, not just give roles themselves. You can remove a role from a title with two button clicks, removing all roles from individuals is time consuming In particular, you generally will set different tier of roles for different people. For a base miner, they might need visibility into a certain hanger. This can be added by giving them 'view'. Realize that once you give someone roles, they cannot be removed from the group for 24 hours, minimum. So don't be completely cavalier about it.

Once you have that person mining for the corp for awhile, you can also give them rights to 'access' a can. You should make this a separate title. Using titles means that you can easily see that person's rights by just being logged in. You can also give them individual titles like Config Equipment, allowing them to drop bubbles for the corp, or more complete access like Config Starbase Equipment, which gives them complete POS control, or Station Manager, which allows them to rent and control offices or outposts.

When you REALLY REALLY trust someone, you can give them Full Director. Directors can do everything that a CEO can. Including stealing the corp if you don't secure the shares. A director are also the only one that give titles to other people.

Finally, you want to setup the hangers to accommodate your lifestyle. You want a hanger for just the CEO and full directors, goons use one called Taxes. You want one for newbie ships if you're going to do that, Goons used Mentors. And then you want one for your general 'purpose', maybe Mining.

In those hangers, you want, whenever possible, to use containers to track who is moving what, where. I prefer Station Warehouses, they cost 2 mil isk and hold 100 mil m^3 , but you can also use a Station Container which costs 20k to hold 1 mil m^3, or Station Vault Container which costs 200k to hold 10 mil m^3. You will fill the second two, but filling the first one takes a bit of doing. These you can set Passwords on if you want, and that way, people can only drop stuff into these containers if they don't know the password. If they do know it, then they can pull stuff out. You can also configure the containers to lock when things are dropped in. And you have an audit log to see what they added and removed. If you put ships in any of these, they cannot be put into containers UNLESS they are repackaged.

Anyway, the 101 'how to setup your mining corp' that I did for VG because I like helping people.

I'm hauling VGS poo poo from his old hq to the new one :hi5:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

ChickenWing posted:

You don't have to hold back, Kim. Tell us how you really feel.

no shut the gently caress up kimsemeus is right as gently caress and everything he said, if you tone it down maybe just maybe 12-17% im totally in agreeance. Idk the specific drama but after 2 drink beer chats about it and god knows how many gay OOG chats kim is cool and very very right in how he paints dbrb here

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Zephyrine is and always has been a dumb whiny oval office

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Oh poo poo I didn't move VGS poo poo. I taught him about contracts though :3:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

Syndic you reached a new level of loving baked/drunk last night. I'm legitimately impressed that you are still breathing.

I am loving hurting man

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
That doesn't sound like something I'd do at all! I do recall someone else logged in and I was like DON'T WORRY MAN THEY AREN'T IN loving YKSC!

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Rhea bloodspike

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I do in fact. I am very good at this game~~~

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
14m an hour hash tag bank

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Wait that retard clay hakaari is in PL? Wow

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Wait that retard clay hakaari got into pl and angelique douchecanoe couldn't make the cut? Lol wow

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Imgay

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Also in a mach just run away and blap blap blap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Someone said cute dogs

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 01:31 on May 10, 2016