Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xilni
Feb 26, 2014

First page, cool page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

mpaarating posted:

Have we accused anyone of mental illness in this thread yet?

It's never too early, I'd suggest me but I'm not space important in the slightest.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

also now i have to post a fuckload more to catch back up to where i was :(

So go make the new GSF post in Private, that will keep you busy for a bit.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Ed Jurak posted:

so he wasn't full of poo poo when posting about the lead up to BAT leaving GSF? i'm genuinely curious

Yes, they're in PL now.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Unfunny Poster posted:

I'm left off that list.

I'm offended.

It's not a real deadtear post unless someone ends up offended.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Blazing Zero posted:

depends on the price cause we both know that game is gonna get hacked and abused like a motherfucker

If there's a half good reward in EVE for Dust 514 actions, it'll be terrible.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

jm20 posted:

What is the fighter change to supercarriers I've read about?

Best description is in this dev post. Search down for "Carriers, Super-Carriers & Fighters". Opinions from test are that it's crazy vs subcaps.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Goatman Sacks posted:

I managed to get a former FCON-turned-Goon from D4R to Saranen, so I did my part in the evac!

This guy, best evac service ever. Also RIP Prorator.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

ChickenWing posted:

God dammit, I leave you people alone for one weekend and you make Zephyrine leave :(

Good luck Zeph, hopefully your time in PH shows you the light and you at least go chill with Groon instead :sun:

Or come back to GSF.

I don't see how some of you can be all "Grrr good riddance ::mentalillness:: this and that" every time someone leaves no matter how much good they did for you.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

zephyrine is NOT ALLOWED to look at this :siren:

http://i.imgur.com/61HDJdD.webm

The fluff

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

:commissar:

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Zephyrine posted:

Of course I knew there was a list somewhere. But I have no idea why you would make it public to every single person who registers an alt corp.

Hehehe you're really going to like this:

I had access to it back as a line member in FCON. Account suddenly doesn't work in GEWNS though.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Rhymenoserous posted:

I think we've so poorly handled old friends and their own concerns about these things that they've walked away. I view the likes of Endie, Blawrf, Suas (Who I can't stand by the way) turning against us as an indicator of an internal sickness that needs to be solved. Basically we need to huff our own farts a little less.

Not empty quoting.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

cravius posted:

thy're not gonna tell us can you please just let us know for fucks sake

This too

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

vyst posted:

It's like anything with stitches if you go too hard you can rip them out. So I just have to be careful until it heals

What do they have you on for the hospital time?

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

What are you trying hopelessly to post? Or is the cosmic internet force doing us a favor and sparing us the bad posting?

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Altran posted:

please be nice, I just found some gifs that made me laugh and wanted to share with you all. :ohdear:

I believe deadtear fiercely monopolizes the cute gif posting thing, he'll cut you

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

After coming back to more than 30 pages to read which took a few days the biggest surprise is that Carth Dookie happened before Daco Vato.

Someone's slacking big time

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Syndic Thrass posted:

He bought his own d name change?

Cross one off the list

Deadtear you need to retake your throne atop the d names.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

shut up paco daco

He went through the effort of accomodating us with the d name. Let's at least respect that

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Foehammer007 posted:

then post fifteen paragraphs about how you are going to gently caress off and lurk and then still keep retard posting

something like that

A toxx clause was definitely in need of enforcement at some point.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

how long did it take to kill todays, how long for tomorrows and even reddit stopped caring about mediums

Pubbies don't know yet that mediums cost less than a fitted capital so it's this grandiose thing.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

What happened to Widestancer? I'm not saying I miss the constant vomit of posts.

Did he/she move on to greener pastures or namechange into obscurity?

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Xolve posted:

Today I logged into something weird.

Fun times!

How much does it cost a week to maintain a wardec against that many people?

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

evilweasel posted:

My recollection is the book mentions it in passing as something that was said that he was never able to confirm.

We're referring to this book right?

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Ok, not the worst thing that's been posted in this tread, where is this from?

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

VideoGames posted:

Is something funky happening over there? It's the next system along and I am waiting in a citadel.

Probably perma gate camped.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Orange Red Bull posted:

Started off running rally points in a drake, moved on to importing and stacked up 20b or so and got into flipping characters, did that for years all the while importing and margin trading in Jita, would rat in an ishtar or chimera for the gently caress of it, made 100b in characters, liquid isk and assetts and then won.

At a moment like this I was saddened to see Goonmetrics is down.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

I missed the golden meltdown, pity.

Otherwise surprised there is no API or Crest (still not sure on the difference) for Corp management. An easy

SELECT * FROM goonwaffemembers WHERE lastonline > 60

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Globby what do you even do with all that isk?

Until the golden age of super cap suicide ganking begins what will you do?

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Orange Red Bull posted:

is that the sphere?

Shhh...

:commissar:

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Viva Miriya posted:

the cultural revolution was about

ethics in gaming journalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

4th Horseman posted:

What was the Gorski Car debacle?

They're made to sign NDAs and not prerelease the sneak peaks they get from CCP. Gorski Car leaked it to his alliance and then they leaked it to everyone.

• Locked thread