Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Christine Michael should have been traded last week, but he's definitely a hold right now unless you think you can still move him.

Seahawks want to get Prosise involved more, and Rawls *should* be returning soon (but could get reinjured or just be rusty at this point), but I think you can probably count on CMike as an RB2/Flex type for the next few weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Any player on my bench worth dropping for a flier on Ladarius Green? TE has been my glaring weak spot for me all season, and I started Pitta this week while I wait for Hunter Henry to get right after his bye next week.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

My league's trade deadline is Thursday. Any obvious moves or positions to shore up before the deadline?

Dynasty, .5 PPR. Start QB/2xRB/3xWR/TE/FLX/DST/K

QB: Prescott, Rivers, Palmer
RB: Elliot, Ware, Mathews, Yeldon, Ivory, Morris, Dwayne Washington
WR: Evans, ARob, Dez, Marshall, Enunwa, Hogan, Doctson, Austin, Roger Lewis
TE: H. Henry, Fiedorowicz
D/ST: Streaming (Houston now)
K: Vinatieri

I'm considering:
Trying to buy Gates/old productive TE to strengthen the position
Trading Marshall or another WR + for a stronger fourth WR/Flex
Trading for Chark West to handcuff my RB2

Would welcome any suggestions.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I recycled Corey Coleman and JJ Nelson this week. Coleman is going to be super hard to predict with how the Browns season is playing out (though I guess RG3 returning could make me regret that?) and Nelson was atrocious this past week, causing 2 big turnovers.

I swapped them out for Tyreek Hill and Michael Floyd, who I think have good chances of making an impact down the stretch. KC is committed to getting Hill involved (and who knows if/when Maclin will return), and Floyd looked like himself this past week, finally. I could see a latter-half of the season resurgence like last year.

Anyone else you guys are taking shots on for upside down the stretch?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Teemu Pokemon posted:

All of my teams are pretty set at WR, so I don't really know about there, but across 3 teams I have shares of Lewis, Bibbs, Prosise, Morris, and Dixon. DeMarco is my RB1 in all 3 leagues and my RB2 has been Gore and two shares of Gio. I like Gio fine enough, but if any injuries to starters happen, or if Lewis is back (baby), I feel like those guys would almost assuredly provide just as good of value as Gio with less dependence on game script

All great suggestions/picks. I would throw Derrick Henry on that list if he got dropped with his injury news last week. He hit waivers in one of my leagues last week and I snagged him with FAAB last night. Guessing you already have him since you own Demarco, though.

Could be a season winner if DeMarco were to miss time.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Eli Rogers or Michael Floyd ROS?

Rogers looks like the third option on PIT now with Coates out of favor, but Ladarius Green coming in could shake that up. He's been a strong play the last few weeks, but his playoff schedule isn't great, and that's a lot of road games for Big Ben to implode in.

Floyd could be back to being the main perimeter WR on Arizona, but Carson Palmer has been up and down, and this week was the first time he looked good after a terrible start to the season. ARI has NO in week 15, but is @Seattle in week 16.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

the_american_dream posted:

Do not trade for a defense.

Yeah, these things almost never work out. Lions was a hot add at this time last year based on playoff schedule and they basically poo poo the bed to finish out the fantasy season. Looking back they had STL, NO and SF for the playoffs and scored 3, 1 and 6 respectively.

If you can grab one of these off of waivers, great, but don't give up any real capital for them.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Spoeank posted:

CMike is teamless for 24 hours and this is how we act. For shame

Not anymore, lol

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/798998523890974721

EFB

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

After losing AJG and Ladarius Green dropping TD passes and laying an egg, I figured I was cooked.

So glad I benched Jeremy Hill for Fat Rob last minute. Just need Carr + Hopkins to outscore Amari and Miller by 7 points...

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Also, it's too late to be actionable, but tonight's game in Mexico City is 7,000 feet above sea level - about 2K feet higher than Denver. Giddy up.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Target Rishard Matthews and Gates with Fat Rob (+ something)?

Here's my roster:

Carr
Gordon, Gore, Hill, Kelley, Henry
AJG (RIP), Evans, Nuk, M. Jones, T. Hill, Floyd
Henry, L. Green

TE and WR could use some work, but I'm pretty solid at RB. Thoughts?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Give Rob Kelley, get Terrelle Pryor?

I'm down AJG, and the guy with Terrell Pryor has good WR depth (Julio, Benjamin, D. Adams, Pryor) but just lost his RB2 in Gio Bernard for the season.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

pubic works project posted:

Eh, I don't know if I like Pryor going forward. But at the same time I'm torn whether or not I'd want Adams. I think Kelley is worth more than Pryor though.

Not wild about Pryor, but he's a good player, and McCown/RGIII could be positive for his value and are more likely to go downfield than Kessler.

The other trade I posted was trying to send Kelley (+ something?) for Rishard Matthews & Gates to shore up TE as well, but not sure that's the right move either.

I need a win this week (and probably the following) to make the playoffs.

My roster:

Carr
Gordon, Gore, Hill, Kelley, Henry
Evans, AJG, Hopkins, M. Jones, T. Hill, Floyd
Henry, L. Green

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Trade Jeremy Hill (possibly with a plus) for Gates and Rishard Matthews?

Rolling with Hunter/Cook at TE, and Evans/Nuk/M. Jones/T. Hill at WR, so could use some help after losing AJG.

Leaves me with Gordon, Gore and Kelly at RB.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Yeah, it's last minute trade deadline shenanigans. Can't get anyone to part with a WR worth a poo poo for my excess of starting RBs, and besides Evans, my WR corps sucks.

TE has been a shitshow for my team this season

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

BonoMan posted:

Why not roster Cook? He comes back into a 100+ yard game with a touch down and... he's not worth rostering?

TE sucks this year so he seems just as good as anybody else to me at this moment.

I get that he's a bad player which is what they're talking about, but he did have 11 targets last week and adds a vertical element to Green Bay's offense, so I'm with you in thinking he's worth a stash.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

This is a pretty hilarious Twitter thread:

https://twitter.com/Michael_Fabiano/status/801514351463002112

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

MakaVillian posted:

So I have a question about Tyreek Hill in a 12-team half ppr league. Here's my team along with my faab bids for this week:

Is it worth dropping any of Dion Lewis, Fuller or Tevin Coleman for Hill and possibly losing them on waivers/free agency?

Cut Will Fuller for Tyreek the Freak

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

RBX posted:

Fuller has been droppable for weeks (along with Hopkins :colbert:). Especially for Hill.

I need a stream for Mariota this week should i get Kaep, Fitz, or....Barkley?

Kaep vs Bears by a mile

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

MakaVillian posted:

Yeah Fuller was my first thought too. I hate that I traded a 3rd rounder for him.

Thanks

Wait is this Dynasty? Keep Fuller if so

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Inspector_666 posted:

Is this a 2QB league? If not, then Wilson actually kind of works out to the obvious answer here.

Otherwise, Shep or Parker?

Parker is heating up, I'd hang onto him. I think Coleman or Shep is the drop if not Wilson.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Traded Gronk and Snead for Mike Evans before the season in my main dynasty league fearing an increasingly injury-ridden career for Gronk.

Hate to see him out, but glad I dodged that bullet.

Great tweet summing up TE this year:

https://twitter.com/LordReebs/status/804393028135829504

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Man, I picked the right week to trade away Colin Kaepernick in a Superflex league. I expect he bounces back, but still. Yeesh.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

David Johnson is the top scoring player in our goon Spreadsheet Wars dynasty league by by over 50 points - 370 points so far on the year.

Scoring includes 1 PPR as well as .2 points per carry, so DJ scores like 30 points a week. It's insane.

Zeke and Melvin are #2 and #3, with Rodgers leading the QBs at #4. Top WR is AB at #8 overall.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Can confirm

16 team league

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

^^^^^
Edit:

If I had access to Cousins, I'd start him over Carr. Rivers possibly, but it'd be close.

Was debating getting cute and trying to stream QB this week over Carr on a Thursday in the arctic, but I'm sticking with the guy who brought me this far.

Carr has been incredible in close games, and KC should be a huge test for the Raiders this week. King of 4th quarter comebacks, and wouldn't mind another overtime game.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I say no as well. Right now, Alshon is undervalued due to a down year, and is potentially moving on in free agency as the Bears opted not to place the franchise tag on him. Alshon has a history of WR1 production, and while injuries are a concern, I wouldn't sell low on him at this point.

I expect he'll regress to the mean and have a bounceback WR1 year in 2017 (as he has historically), assuming he stays somewhat healthy/clean from PEDs. If you're concerned about either of those things impacting his future value, at least wait to trade him away until free agency opens next week (3/9). If Alshon lands with a new team, he may get some increased hype a la Lamar Miller last year, and carry more trade value.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I'll try and make an effort post later today on some of the nuances, but I highly recommend you just start fresh with a new startup draft this offseason. The rules you've been using for keepers will probably not translate well to dynasty.

I posted some startup draft tips sometime last year, and some standard bylaws that I can dig up and share if it's helpful. Are you going to be the commish?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Martavis is back jah bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Fantasy Football: This content in this thread is Questionable [Q] (groin)

• Locked thread