Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Does tate deserve an honourable mention now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If decade is being used as a nebulous term my guess is cj2k

If it's being used as strictly the 2010s my guess is Charles

E: drat I was way wrong

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Chester Taylor now there is a name I haven't heard in a long time

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

RVProfootballer posted:

Nice write up. Yeah, Perriman was the one I was iffy on for you. I hate going after guys with stone hands, regardless of their measurables.

Good thing Perriman doesn't have stone hands he has diamond hands :v:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Cooks seems overvalued imo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Silly Burrito posted:

Using the consolation bracket gives everyone something to play for and discourages deliberate tanking. One guy pulled all his starters in the last week (he forgot about the rule), giving his opponent an easy win, and he slid to second worst record, just missing the consolation bracket. We laughed at him. :)

:thurman:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
A lot of people counting out the exotic smashmouth

So am I :ssh:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I have a serious problem and have been following the slow draft thread. With that said seeing Alfred blue drafted even in the 20th round just boils my blood. DONT DRAFT BLUE HE poo poo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

VietCampo posted:

It's round 20 and we're practically drafting players who may have a bullshit 3 TD game in week 8 at this point since it's bestball.

Metapod posted:

Alfred blue drafted even in the 20th round just boils my blood. DONT DRAFT BLUE HE poo poo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Tiptoes posted:

Why do people believe that the Jaguars passing offense won't regress this year? I have trouble buying that Hurns, or even Robinson, will repeat last year's numbers. The Jaguars were 9th as a team in red zone opportunities per game, but 19th overall in terms of yards/drive and red zone scoring efficiency. Looks prime for regression, especially touchdowns, to me.

Also, Dion Lewis is a total loving boss and, if healthy, will repeat his performance from last year. Belichick and Brady loved what he could do for that offense and he was making dudes whiff in space constantly.

Because bort should get better

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

I'm just saying bort should make a leap this year so the production could be sustainable

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

RVProfootballer posted:

It required the Jags being down a lot, having a higher than average amount of long completions, and almost exclusively passing in the red zone.

Yep sounds like the Jags

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Benne posted:

Kerwynn Williams got a chance when the Cardinals had a billion RB injuries a couple years ago and did nothing of note. There's a reason Arizona drafted David Johnson and signed a 50-year-old Chris Johnson to play ahead of him.

Well yeah why would play anyone ahead of cj2k?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chen Kenichi posted:

If you remove his Denver performance as a one-off against a superbowl winning defense he averaged almost 20 points per game before he got injured in .04/yd 4/TD scoring. In the same scoring only 8 QBs broke 20 ppg average. Around 12 QBs then bunch right at 18-20 ppg. Not necessarily saying outright must draft, but that there are lots and lots of options later in the draft that are all in the same relative category.

All I'm reading is Elite

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spoeank posted:

What's worst, his hands, knees or hairline?

Hairline and it's not really close

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Nawid posted:

I drafted Perriman with my first round pick in a dymasty draft last year. :negative:

:thurman:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dandy Kaiser posted:

Times when it's okay to have a Ravens skill position player:

- Jamal Lewis in 2003
- Jamal Lewis in 2006
- Uh Todd Heap That One Time

I will not sit here and allow you to besmirch Derrick Mason

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
N:

Benne posted:

N:

V: Keep loving that chicken, Titans

V: :negative: :negative: :negative: :negative:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spoeank posted:

I'm currently getting tut tutted and lectured on Twitter because I don't think ODB should be picked over AB84.

Why do I discuss this poo poo outside this thread.

Did they have any good points or was it pure insanity?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

MrSargent posted:

What pray tell would be a good point?

For the record I would take brown before ODB.

A good point imo would be something along the lines regarding how brown performed last season without big Ben and big Ben's injury history.

Amen

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao quality start

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

No you see, Sammy Coates and Darrius Hayward-Bay are going to have huge improvahahaha I can't even finish this sentence

Heath Miller is gone, Big Ben is going to send almost half his pass attempts to AB, another quarter to Wheaton, maybe six to eight a game to Le'Veon, and the rest will mostly be intentionally over the head of a wideout or TE in coverage.

Have you forgotten about green or not high on him?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
ODB is a fraud who is only good because of super glue gloves

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spoeank posted:

A Quality Start

Still hilarious

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spoeank posted:

After the 49ers jettison poo poo hands Vance McDonald, a Blake Bell offense will lead the 49ers, and your fantasy team, to glory.

Nah I'm just joking it's actually STUDFELD

The belldozer shall rise again

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Yeah I considered Bell but even in his best case scenario (McDonald dies, he gets the spot, and is also lining up at WR in some packages), it's still the niners. Who is going to throw the ball to him?

e. I'd take him as my TE4 in a MFL10 style league, but in dynasty or redraft, no way.

Best case is chip goes for 2 every time and uses the belldozer the way God intended

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

So, 12 times this season? OK

Moral is not high in the belldozer camp

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
So without Peyton throwing ducks do you guys see dt having a good year?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The Tennessee wr order should not be taken seriously until preseason because no one loving knows :bang:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

I don't disagree

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spoeank posted:

How do we know his athleticism plays when he doesn't

Because he has and can confirm he can

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Benne posted:

"Stay healthy" seems like a tall order for a guy who's had multiple MCL injuries in his rookie year alone

I don't foresee a dirty hit happening again

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
List of players to draft from the titans: walker Mariota succop and mathews. Take anyone else at your own risk

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Benne posted:

Is Kendall Wright out of favor with the new coaching staff? He's put up some decent PPR numbers in the past, even though he can never stay healthy and has zero YAC potential. May be a classic "what could've been" but I've always been intrigued by him.

Wright is a street baller who isn't allowed to freelance anymore and doesn't run routes that well (he slips a lot)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Anderron Shi posted:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB
Thompson, Chris WAS RB
Hester, Devin ATL WR
Shorts, Cecil HOU WR
Jets, New York NYJ Def

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Is there something I'm missing about Thompson?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Ah I see

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Azhais posted:

Then there's my 16 team dynasty with 42 roster slots and an 8 man taxi squad and I'm still holding Devin Smith and Quincy Enunwa :negative:

Are there even enough players in the league for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Benne posted:

Why is everybody ignoring the fact that someone is still holding Devin Hester in The Year of Our Lord 2016

I wasn't op and was quite dazed when I saw that

• Locked thread