Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm predicting neither Bernie nor Cruz drop out until June. Cruz maybe even later since he's basically LARPing as the frontrunner.

Cruz is riding the crazy train all the way to Cleveland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I feel bad for the kids when they realize the gravity of what happened.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah this is what it looks to me like cruz is planning, and it will certainly pave the way for the Trump Party to beat the elephants, if not the asses

Yet another avenue that leads to Hillary beating the gently caress out of the GOP candidate. Personally, I'd rather the GOP just burn it all down and not let the first vote be locked-in delegates.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I was thinking it was the top x posters by volume.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

bowser posted:

Obama is going to be the Reagan of the left. Regardless of all his shortcomings, he was undeniably a cool and likeable President and that's really what will be remembered. I look forward to candidates in the 2044 Democratic Primary debates invoking his name reverently :allears:

Except Obama actually did good things for the country and world.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

bowser posted:

With the current direction the GOP has been moving in, Obama will be able to keep making GBS threads on them for sure, while doing great things like Carter has post-presidency. His legacy can only get better from here if he doesn't do anything stupid.

Oh no doubt, and it will be a delight watching Republicans slowly realize what a big mistake popularizing the term 'Obamacare' was as more people thank it for saving their lives or their children's lives.

Wonder how much money the birth control mandate will save American tax payers in the long run.

Fiance's IUD cost the copay plus a pregnancy test. It's great.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Happy Monday, have some arzy:

We are one terrorist attack away from a Trump presidency.

Hillary has a contingency plan for that. Next debate or town hall she'll pull out the severed head of Osama bin Laden. If that doesn't work she'll get the head of Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi and put it on a pike attached to her plane.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Proceed, citizen (Trump).

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Can't forget about heritage in the name!

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Common sense is code for "this is too complicated for me."

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Phone post with avatars off is the way to go.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Republicans posted:

Has anyone told them yet that's how bathrooms have always worked and nobody really cares who uses what bathroom unless they're being creepy?

Since when have facts worked with nutbags?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Prosperity Gospel says poor are ungodly and thus deserving of their fate.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Hail Satan.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

FourLeaf posted:

This thread is going to be loving unbearable if it's just a bunch of morons endlessly freaking out over Hillary somehow losing for six months.

We have a subforum for that.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Sure leave it to a Star Man to say we need futuristic space guns.

Trump's win sealed Bill's glorious return to the white house as FLOTUS: First Lad.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Doctor Butts posted:

The only sad thing here is that conservatives won't realize that this is the natural result of their tactics over the past few decades.

Conservatism cannot fail it can only be failed. Trump is just next in line for failure.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

First Laddy :eng101:

No seriously, he's requested this.

My mistake I thought he said lad.

Wanna hit up the sweet State parties he throws though.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Combed Thunderclap posted:

But what about Congress!!?

, is a thing that passed through Hillary's mind at some point about a few decades ago

The mere printing of -R next to Trump has to be worth a senator or four.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
The Anti Obama could do it for sure. That's about it.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Chantilly Say posted:

The Anti-Obama: a white Muslim born in Africa? Maybe if he beheads a trans queer person of color on live TV, hell... there's a solid path to the GOP nom in 2024 if I've ever heard one.

No, what gopers think Ronald Reagan was.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Scott Walker in 2020 would need the help of substantial economic collapse. Like worse than 2008. Hilldogg could rebuff the austerity bullshit he shills well by simply pointing to various states turned to poo poo like Kansas in any other case.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Pretty sure that dick Cheney dude's gonna end up on a dateline and not in a good way.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Unzip and Attack posted:

Hahahaha you think the American electorate is capable of even the smallest leap of logic? If an economic downturn happens between 2017 and 2020 it will 100% be blamed on Obama/Clinton/liberals and Hillary will be a one term President.

Who needs logic when you make your opponent look like an rear end for a few news cycles? It's not about facts or convincing arguments. It's about making whatever shill the Kochs toss up there trip over themselves trying to hand wave away their poo poo economic record.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

PhazonLink posted:

Kerry, did underwater demolition/river duty in Nam. Pansy.

Bush, had daddy pull favors so he'll be on an a safe airforce base. SSJ 098342987234978 deathwarrior.

Kerry also has chunks of metal embedded in him. Yup totally a little boo-boo worthy of some fat old gently caress wearing a purple heart bandaid.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Lemming posted:

These Hands will shoot you in the face

That's called entrepreneurship.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
The GOP propaganda machine has been running for Hillary for almost as long as a lot of us have been alive. Stop falling over yourselves trying to believe it. You just look stupid.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

CelestialScribe posted:

Oh my god. For the last loving time.

STOP ASSUMING THE POLLS NOW WILL REFLECT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE.

Every political expert acknowledges that polls narrow during a general. Stop acting like they won't.

Yeah dude Trump hasn't even begun his assault on Hillary. Itll be ruthless. Relentless. Trump rallies will start offering aprons and rubber gloves to women attendees. You think you know misogyny? You haven't seen Trump misogyny.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Gio posted:

Um, I don't understand what you were responding to.

Trump's poll numbers with women will reach fedora levels. Like boomer white women might not even be a lock.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Freep had a great idea:. Vice Presidential candidate Allen loving war criminal West.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Shbobdb posted:

However, ID laws and fuckery will ensure Florida is out of play for Hillary.

You should stop taking Scandal seriously.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Lots of things could happen for Hillary too. FBI comes out and says "no she did nothing wrong," someone could replace Trump's day glow orange spray with agent orange, isils cash flow issues turn into infighting, hurricane hits Florida... you just don't know. Safe bet is President Hillary at this moment in time.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
All tax is theft because *vomits profusely.*

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
You'll run into the problem of people not wanting to learn because gently caress poor people. Also give me my social security cola dambnabit.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Radish posted:

Scott Walker was definitely a rising star. A GOP Governor that won both a recall and a re-election and is nationally known for beating Democrats and instituting conservative policy in what was seen as a labor friendly state. He was moneyed interest's attempt to throw money at a guy and make him their Presidential puppet. Luckily for the country he was a huge loser and looked goofy so no one outside of Wisconsin suburbs fell for it.

He was a great gop candidate: empty suit stuffed with Koch cash.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Alkydere posted:

Dunno, Vice President is just one heartbeat away from President.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cruz took the offer while fantasizing about turning "If anything happens to President Trump..." to "When something happens to President Trump..."

Wouldn't be his first kill.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

My Imaginary GF posted:

Like, why the gently caress are schools paying textbook publishers anything when curriculum could be developed in-house in a method which addresses real-world problems in order to make the school some gently caress'n money?

Save money by making the kids do chores around the school!

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

My Imaginary GF posted:

Save money by orientating your entire curriculum around solving real-world problems in a profitable manner, and eliminating all the loving useless and pointless busy work we have students do now.

Busy work teaches the life skill of putting up with bullshit work well below your talent level because your boss said so.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Those worthy of being the boss will see past the busy work, put in their time, and earn their way up the ladder. Those who lack that ability do not deserve becoming the boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

AmiYumi posted:

This, please. It's not like he's going to be able to go more than a day between bans/probations, surely even USPOL can just politely ignore his outbursts for one goddamn dinner after we drove 8 hours to this family reunion, great now your sister's crying

Some of his ideas are kind of funny though.

• Locked thread