Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Goddamn Boehner just flat does not give a gently caress anymore. The whole skit was great.

And goddamn Obama's final comments on the press are loving great, ending with the literal mic drop.

Dick Milhous Rock! fucked around with this message at 09:14 on May 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

God I love an election cycle that essentially ends with Scott loving Walker looking smarter than 95% of the republican field because he bowed out early. Motherfucker probably has his PAC sitting on that warchest for the next election cycle.

I think he was the only actual GOP politician that Trump didn't get a chance to loving clown.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

And yet as terrible as Walker is, none of those things are going to be easily recalled by the electorate in four years, because all they'll remember is the trump rampage through everyone else.

Scott Walker is a moron. He was still smarter than most of the other clown posse.

I cannot loving wait for the Toxx thread this year.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

amuayse posted:

I'm legitimately concerned by how ineffectual it all really is.

Welcome to history, nothing ever actually ends.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Regular Nintendo posted:

Really lookin' forward to the weekend, you guys

quote:

This state is practically built on the idea of filming police officers and pestering them about maritime law, so they see the harassment Sanders’ campaign is built on as inherently patriotic.

Welp, I'm glad someone quoted this from twenty pages ago. Now I have something to read today.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Joementum posted:

We've known this since 1990, but now the agent involved has given a deathbed confession to confirm it: it was the CIA that arrested and jailed Nelson Mandela.

Another proud moment in that agency's history. It's charter should be revoked, Langley turned into a park, and nothing of value would be lost.

Aside from Legacy of Ashes, is there any other history of the CIA's apparent mission to be loving terrible at everything it tries to do? Especially more recently?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

There's a libertarian party convention? Christ that must be something.

I HAVE THE CONCH SHELL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Crowsbeak posted:

It is horrible, Labor camps are a better way, it gives them a chance to reform, and appreciate their lives and being part of a greater whole.

All that time to work really should allow them to concentrate on being better citizens.

• Locked thread