Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

You're a waste.

no u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Pinely posted:

Excited for today. Nothing is likely to change the race meaningfully, but there's a real chance that the polls are off and Sanders wins. That should at the very least generate some entertaining content.

I hope Hillary wins 55-45 so that /s4p goes into ultra-conspiracy mode.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

It's high time to break out the nukes imo

Agreed. This forum should be the first to burn in nuclear hellfire.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
I was an early and hardcore Obama supporter, and after seeing one Bernie speech went directly to Clinton. Bernie seems like a decent guy but I don't want him to be president.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
After the primary, can we wordfilter Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton?

Edit: Better - President Hillary Clinton

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Condiv posted:

i can't wait till things get so partisan that president hillary beats a man during a session of congress with a cane

If it was Ted Cruz you would cheer. We all would.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
[–]The_dog_saysIndiana [score hidden] 12 minutes ago
imagine how many votes Bernie will get from anti-Hillary republicans now that Cruz dropped.
permalinksaveparentreportgive goldreply

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Jewel Repetition posted:

Anyway something I've been pointing out for a while: if a Jew from the whitest state in the country is losing the black vote to Hillary R. Clinton herself, the reason for it might not be his message.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

nopants posted:

Frankly, I'm over NAFTA.

Same, op.

• Locked thread