Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bouillon Rube posted:

i just noticed that the stylus slot on my N3DS lets you extend the piranha plant’s neck

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao at all of it

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lollllllllll

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

new metroid soon gettin hype for that and rewatching trailers and such

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOvefm5U250

really excited to see how it feels in play with how fluid/mobile the controls look now

copy
Jul 26, 2007

b_d posted:

logically, zero mission but for metroid 2 would be called one mission.

its true. its very true

copy
Jul 26, 2007

still remember my dad hollering triumphantly as he obliterated me at Arch Rivals on the nes. treasured nintendo memories. even bad nes games were good because of their weirdness/novelty

copy
Jul 26, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Kirby’s Adventure was a good one

really good. gave us meta knight and everything

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lolol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

waluigi walks into nintendo direct: Waa! Please leave the room if this will... if this will affect you.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

mother of god

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Dammit. I forgot to get them something again

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Heath posted:

The Kirb of Us

horizon: kirby dawn

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

some sort of other country indie game dev: And bjeföre you ask. Yes you can peht the dokg. Isent that right. Gjood boy.

me: ✅ Wholesome as gently caress. ✅ BIPOC protag. ✅ Goodest pupper. God drat right I’ll be supporting it.

mysterious loyall X posted:

where the gently caress is the sexy teen dinosaur dating sim feels game

That Little Demon posted:

its being rewritten because the lead writer was a pedophile

lololol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

how could you forget Goodbye Volcano High, the coming-of-age story about a bunch of gay dinosaur teens graduating high school.

lmfao i still refused to believe this until i googled the title ahahahahahahahahahahaha

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante posted:

LUIGI: I’m well-versed in Birdo law.

lol aagain

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

late on the draw but

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Korra's Iconic Boob Socks

Augus posted:

walk up to the club like what up I got a boob sock

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

me at the breakfast table blissfully unaware: Soooo hype for Gregory, man. *munching on cereal* a Mario 64 Whomp in a clit-hugger thong and chainmail bikini top with a solid AOE neutral side-smash should shake up the meta, for sure.. *munch munch* Mmphh! Oh! And I love his hat!

holy poo poo lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

even if smash bros had black characters there would still be a TON of representation issues. smash bros ultimate doesnt have any trans characters (birdo is RIGHT THERE sakurai!!!), all of the jewish characters are too stereotypical (wario, ganondorf, mii gunner), and the only neurodivergent character is bowser jr, who has fetal alcohol syndrome. (ROB is autistic but high functioning so it doesnt count.

scary ghost dog posted:

just remembered the cast of the mario movie and had a ptsd fugue moment

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Mythra and Pyra boob socks

lol. just imagined a little old man yelling this at his computer louder and louder

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

first time Vita gamers have ever wanted kids to get older

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

b_d posted:

still got 30 sealed copies of mario 3d all starts locked up in my vault. these babies are gonna put my grandkids through college. well, my grand nephews and nieces.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

So bored... wish I had a new Switch game to play

Yes! Scored a copy of eBaseball Professional Yakyuu Spirits 2021: Grand Slam from the local import shop!

...What was that, Mr. Data?

Captain, it is a Nintendo Switch cartridge. The game is, as Wesley would say, "actually sick".

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ArfJason posted:

ristar ftw

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

wait a minute. hacker... nintendo... bowser...

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i still remember the ride home from the city with banjo kazooie and being so excited. middle of summer break. about to just marathon this poo poo.

tooie was a tuesday

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

i hve no idea but also the way you asked the question makes me think "he's tryin to tediously educate me about this game" so probably

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

isn't that the game where you command a helpless turtle to do your bidding?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

rofl

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

I didn’t want to brag about being a drying expert online.

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yeah got into "dehy" few years back. got a p pro setup now. towels, climate controlled room, etc.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

newly unearthed mummy from th peruvian deserts raises one wizened hand, writes instagram post callin all hydrators simps and drags itself over to a heated blanket

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

fuckin lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Leave it alone for a couple of weeks and it'll fix itself.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's over... I've modded everything. Now it's time for the final mod... myself.

pablo the 'tendo man