Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

Despicable mii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Holy poo poo this is the one time I missed it and purely because I forgot about it

GBA, GB, and Metroid Prime Remaster is insanely good

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The alone in the dark game makes me wish Capcom was brave enough to finish their resident evil gbc port and release it when they had the chance

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

painstakingly remaking all the fixed camera angles for the gameboy color ftw

Yeah I gotta respect the absolute pain in the rear end it must have been to develop. They got so close to it being completed, they should have said gently caress it and put it out there, I mean hell they went ahead with RE2 on a single cartridge on the 64 lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

How the gently caress does the prime remaster look this good, what magic is this

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'd kill for a pixel remaster take on Lufia 1 and 2

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

There is a lufia 2 remake for the DS and it is legitimately one of the worst games I've ever played.

Fungah! posted:

really just awful game, top to bottom

Wait what the gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmV268cuCT0

lmao what is this dollar store Ys looking garbage combat, get the gently caress out of here

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

And it's a prequel so you absolutely do not need to play the first one, which has aged terribly

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnGZ82y-xi4

still floored by how good this looks on the switch

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hope they add the first Wario Land, I haven't played that in years, it's good

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

In Training posted:

I know everyone says it sucks but ever since I was like 7 and saw magazine ads for it I've wanted to play quest 64. Hope they add it

I watched my brother beat Quest 64 and that was the first time I can remember being embarrassed for a game

The co-op in this ruled. Fond memories of playing through missions without reading the manual and figuring out how to do basic things. There's that one stealth mission where you have to sneak into a building and get into some room that sets off an alarm. All you have to do is rush over to it and hold one of the shoulder buttons, but my friend and I just loving unloaded our rifles into the wall the moment it went off. The AI was programmed to have enemies run in the direction of where bullets landed so there were just a bunch of limbs and guns clipping through the wall with this alarm blaring and they somehow shot both of us without setting foot in the room

great game

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ogre battle 64 owned, that's as close as I can think, even if its a srpg

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

holy poo poo that rules

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hahaha nice

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i hope they make a new 1080 for the switch successor

bring back my boy Kensuke, I still cant believe they left him and Dion out of Avalanche, wtf

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

In Quest 64 the boss of the fire area is named Fargo and I was scared my parents would see that and I'd get in trouble, because I knew Fargo was the name of an R-rated movie for adults so I thought there was something obscene about the word. (I knew this because my Behind the Scenes book about The Lost World: Jurassic Park had a quote about how Peter Stormare played a scary guy in Fargo)

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Augus posted:

You see what happens, Larry!? This is what happens when you fargo a stranger in the big lebowski

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

and so started your lifelong tradition of getting your staff out and hoping dudes would appear :D

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Food Boner posted:

Lol my wife just backed over my switch in its case because of an argument. Still works, Nintendo ftmfw

what the gently caress

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pungry posted:

What game do you think this user is talking about

lmfao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Glass John Romero

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fungah! posted:

this is th worst direct i've ever seen so far lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Nice, this is awesome

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

How do you dance to Sail

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Don't care about rabbids

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Glad to hear you made it up the stairs.

lmfao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Some low lows but spectacular highs.....gaming nirvana.....thank you nintendo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

P-Mack posted:

Nintendome

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

John Romero’s about to make a new Switch.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(carl from aqua teen hunger force voice) friggin' sweet

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

My Xbox one controller ran out of power last night so I switched to my Switch Pro controller for my Steam Link and tbh I just want to start using it as my main for everything, Nintendo build quality ftw

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

nintendo does what 8bitdon't

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

wanders out of Link's house in LTTP with the coordination of a toddler, gets immediately domed by an archer and stabbed by two soldiers: "yeah you know what im not gonna fumble through this exploration bullshit, it's just not fun or cool, im gonna need to check the ign walkthrough for the entire thing"

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol X.COM: Intercepted

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao jesus christ

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1xzoOpv8xY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I was always sad they didn't do a StreetPass type thing for the Switch, I had my 3ds with me on tons of trips and have Miis from all over the world and it was cool to see, even if it was a feature that was just kind of "there"

Sorry to the confused kids in Kyoto who got an American greeting them with SMOKEWEEDERRYDAY