Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
theyre all basically adults .. its like one of those old macedonian schools for raising military leaders and stuff type settings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i mean they existed in history but i can only explain it in manga titles .. think like, historie, or cesare.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
played some more ... its insane how much of a step up it is from the 3ds poo poo. buy with confidence

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

Very nice of the random German retailer to break the street date mere hours after the game leaked online. Super lucky of you.

base.com if u want ti know.. usuallly the ship early but usually it arrives later, maybe worldwide. since its germnay. well not this time

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if u wanna accuse me of piracy without exposing your own drat rear end just do it directly. ive hacked loads of consoles but my switch isnt hackable cos its a warranty repacement. not that i want to hack something that hasnt been out for 6+ years anywy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
really annoying when ppl cant just speak straight. no offense, although i am offended -___-

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im annoyed about it anway man. whatever it doesnt mater. fml -___- where do u think those leaks come from anywya. its probably retailers like this

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

Just busting your balls mate. Looks like it worked. :twisted:

sry for getting heated... its hot as hell today.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

iirc you can still short circuit it and install some sweet homebrow by shoving forks into the joycon slots

na i looked into it and my old one could but it died while sat in the dock so i got it replaced on warranty and the new ones cant do it anymore. i have a haxed 3ds though so its not like im a saint or anything

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
St. Cashcow of Ninten Do

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
incidentally i think you can brick a switch just by plugging a non official cable into it so even then, its probably risky. mine died in the dock but i was playing with it charging on an anker powerbank with a cable for a bit before it died

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

just jam some forks in there dude. please bro just jam a fork in your switch

im worried enough just plugging it into the loving dock lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i always finish them. i dont know why its so popular to stop at the final boss .. its even on jrpgs that arent like gameplay based but story based like FFs. i dont get that.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
dont u like, wanna see the ending and stuff. ff9s is like 40 minutes long and super cool. ff6s is really long too. and then dragon quests 7 8 and 11 have u doing this world tour where everyone cheers you on and its a fairytale ending and stuff, its epic.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
well i normally do the ending first and have a save at the last save point. its annoying if its some huge dungeon you cant warp out of but i cant htink of many jrpgs that dont have a warp function except for maybe pre snes ones

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ff9s last dungeon had special save points that let u warp out i think for example. even though you couldnt do it anywhere else

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

you read like 30 reviews and dont know?

why on earth would he

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im playing it too . my ranks are all over the place but i think i can probably S+ standard mode at least with some practise. dunno about ultimate. you can take your upgrades back to old levels so who knows

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

im 16 hours in and the game is still reusing the basic enemies from the start of the game in nearly every fight. haha but maybe im the crazy one and that doesnt suck huge amounts of nads, who knows

you can ignore all the blue ones since they arent graded and dont really give you any good rewards. the part i really hate is the stealth sections. which are graded. the combat is probabaly better than bayonetta

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
to expand .. you can play it like MGR if you want. or you can do it story style with all the padding out and cutscene crap. but the story is poo poo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

FE Warriors is over half off on Amazon right now. don't know anything about this one compared to hyrule warriors, how does it stack up?

its better. but its still dynasty warriors

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

the pace of astral chain... reminds me of playing gravity rush....

you can skip the blue poo poo and play at bayonetta pace if you are playing for score

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

what is that. im not even going to click on it because im pretty sure its not going to tell me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

i hope persona Q2 sold well

i bought it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

F\UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUIUIUUUUUUUUIIIUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

hes right that they look good though. well u cant call it authentic or true to the orignal. but they do look good .. cos like the 3ds xl screen is low resolution but big enough that u can play in 1:1 pixel size without scaling it to 2x or 4x or whatever

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

Probably a good entry point. imho the Wii one wasn't that great so the last good ones are all handheld, and while the GCN one is great it is very dated and there have been some QoL improvements over the years and it looks like the new one will have more.

Plus, playing with friends online is unbeatable.

The only thing you have to know is to do whatever you think is fun. It's hard to say what will be present in the new one so far as "shake trees every day until you get two pieces of furniture" or "find the money rock daily, dig the holes so you don't bounce back too far, etc" or "mail villages garbage furniture so they send their priceless stuff to the recycling where you can grab it for free."

In general though, don't stress about your loan, get friendly with villagers you want to keep, and, if this mechanic still exists, make sure you time your shop upgrades for days when you don't need the shop (as the store upgrades, it will go into construction for a day or two which makes it unusable, which makes getting money very hard for a couple days. In New Leaf this was more or less a non issue, ymmv).

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
need the animal crossing cheat sheet

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
beforeiplay.com / animal crossing

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
why dont you write a loving 3 paragraph post on successfully connecting 2 duplo bricks together too you fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

First you need to make sure you are in fact using two duplo blocks. This is an important step and where a lot of people might fail because duplo is technically compatible with lego but if you try and combine them on the wrong ends then it might not work. It really depends on the types of blocks.

A two by two block for example (this is two by two in duplo terms, by the way) equates to a four by four lego block in terms of size, but not in total stud count. The difference in stud count is alluded to in the name "duplo." Bear in mind that you may be looking at an old and discontinued lego set called "quatro" where the stud count is half that of a duplo (meaning four times less than regular lego).

To properly "connect 2 duplo bricks together" though the procedure is as simple as ensuring the stud of one brick lines up with the back of another, then proceeding to push one into the other. If you then move one block and the other block follows, you have completed the task successfully.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk, please buy Animal Crossing on March 20th, 2020.

fair play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
youre gonna need at least a month to deck the motherfucker out first