Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i was playing wario ware on my wiiu gamepad in bed last night op. just unlocked fly swatter and dr wario :cool:

i was playing the playing wario ware in your bed simulator aka Game and Wario's "Gamer" game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I only realized like two weeks ago the GameCube logo animation is a G

it's going to blow your mind when you realize that the negative space is a C. in. another 15 years

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
The best example of great gamecube game is pikmin 2 unless you're one of those melee guys

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Fungah! posted:

ccool and good

[phantom pain idroid voice] The SAclopedia has been updated.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
might uninstall pokemon picross in favour of picross 3D [very full DS card]

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
edit: SD card

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Thinking about the small dpad

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
if you download mario maker 3ds with full online you get the fire pack for free

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Still thinking about mario and real people

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
"There is "Battle" mode for maximum of 8 players, and single play "Story" mode (cooperative play for 2 players is possible as well) where players clear each stage one by one, with a big volume of 50 stages. Also, there is a new rule where the condition to clear the stage is not just by wiping out all the enemies. This simple but strategic game with new rules and 3D stages is fun for everyone, from children to adults.

Features:

Bomberman is back with the same game system and controllability with a fresh take on a classic title
Photo-real graphics
Bomberman's siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
3D stages with dynamic environments
Battle mode for maximum of 8 players, local connection battles, and online battles
Enriched story with all-star voice actors"

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I want switch

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

there was a 2 player local balloon pop mode, but it stunk obviously

There was a way to let the player 2 use motion controls, because otherwise the gamepad player had a big advantage. Remember this

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Is pearl and marina the new hosts? Are Callie and Marie not coming back...

It's like you're not even keeping up with the metafiction

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

goferchan posted:

New Layton came out today...... for iphones :twisted:

I'm going to be pissed off if it doesn't acknowledge that layton had a son and that there was a phoenix wright style detective game starring professor layton's son

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

yes but it's not great, there are way too many trick-question puzzles and the overall quality of the puzzles isn't as high as the other games

the old puzzle creator died :(

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

there's a very slight reference right at the beginning

good. i was pissed off when phoenix wright dual destinies didn't mention lamiroir once and when she made an appearance at the very end of spirit of justice i got full body asmr

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I would love to play some 3DS games but I have no idea where my 3DS is.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I'd love a €5/€10 eshop game for switch that was just some simple arcade minigame where you just win coins but you could spend the coins on a warioware twisted/warioware touched/game and wario style gatcha machine for little toys and trinkets

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
specifically i have been thinking about the game & wario box full of beans

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
the new layton game deleted my save. I was over 100 puzzles in and I made sure to hunt for all the extra puzzles after each case. I am calm. I am calm. I am calm

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I'm just... I'm so calm

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

The next Yoshi game is going to have 2,971 collectibles. And they won't even have a hard time coding it I bet.

the next yoshi game is going to include wooly world in its entirety day of the tentacle style

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

..arms v3 tournament anyone...?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I main Twintelle

I also main twintelle

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Good direct overall I think. it's a shame the strange journey remake isn't on switch... when are they going to talk about the new switch smt game?

radiant historia is a fantastic game by the way so you should all buy that please. the way positioning works in the battle system is one of the most fun mechanics in a jrpg along with press turns and brave/defaulting and whatever you call the xenoblade thing where you have to stagger enemies before knocking them down

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

Power's still out at my place, but I'm lucky enough to have kind gamer friends with good wifi and a spare room until it comes back.

I'm also very pumped for the Bravely Default take on Live a live

God I hope this game turns out as good at making the different paths distinct as live a live. i still haven't started primrose's path yet so i'm excited to see if they go the live a live route or if it's just each character has a button that gets past a different obstacle

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I watched some nintendo direct "reaction" videos and I was honestly surprised at how many people were blown away by the announcement of minecraft on 3DS

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

At least Mario Run is an honest game, FE Heroes is AIDS.

I liked the scaled down tactics rpg fights but I wish it didn't have the gasha stuff

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

goferchan posted:

Paying a demon $1.99 in real money for a loot crate and then he calls you a sucker and runs away without giving it to you

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Liquid Drink posted:

When the dreamcast and PSX starting loading and making a lot of noise and you knew a random battle was coming

this but for psp umds

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Liquid Drink posted:

lol yeah forgot that. Star Ocean 2 on psp was really noticeable.

my favorite was during war of the lions how it would pause a second and then start spinning up really fast whenever you used a summon

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i've never played dark souls or twewy so this is cool

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

infomercial v/o: But isn't there a BETTER way?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Tato posted:

Excited for Kirby, my wife and kids really loved the co-op on the Wii Kirby

I can only hope they bring the Mario games from WiiU over eventually, maybe when some more time has passed. Odyssey is still relatively new and moving copies.

super mario 3d world would be a really cool game to be able to pass off a joycon in portable

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

More peripherals only this time they're made of actual garbage. Looking forward to the same 12000 identical bearded faces reviewing these on youtube

I will let you all know how it is

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I want the nintendo branded arts and crafts cardboard piano set game more than I have ever wanted any nintendo game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
other mario kart 8 deluxe players: Hello! Hello! Go easy on me! Hello!
me, with nintendo switch strapped to my back in a cardboard backpack that is attached to a set of cardboard gloves with embedded joycons via an intricate pulley system: I'm using tilt controls!