Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

im wallowing in the slop and im so happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

had to bail right at the start of Treehouse, Dread sounds like it's going to pwn though

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got this one in Christmas ‘98 with Madden ‘99 (which I played like 2-3 times lol) and another game… I was sure it was Pokémon Snap, but apparently that came out in ‘99… so did Pokémon Stadium… I could have sworn it was a Pokémon game though… curious…

Hey You Pikachu? that's the only other N64 Pokemon game i remember

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nostradingus posted:

When Smash Ultimate came out, I kept getting matched with someone called Garfield 007 and losing badly. I got annoyed and switched to Mario Kart and somehow motherfucking Garfield 007 found me in the online lobby. He loving smoked me in Mario Kart too. Leave me alone!!

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Garfield 007 has just joined your lobby no matter what game you're in!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1407352692754763792

excellent time to be a Switch gamer, thank you wintendo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thinking Warioware, THPS1+2, and Dread+maybes on the Monkey Ball collection, Advance Wars, and Great Ace Attorney. SMTV is up in the air since i've never played an SMT game before, but if it turns out to be a good entry point for newbies, hell, might as well.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

THPS looks absolutely dire on the Switch. If you have any other method of playing it I'd suggest those because it really is an amazing game, but portable play isn't worth that nonsense.

huh, for some reason i thought it didn't come out on PC, but lo and behold. thank you Epic.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lmgao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

thinking of this for no reason

Buddykins posted:

he made one post about having sex with an alien and the alien never called back but it isnt technically ghosting yet because he's light years away and just typing this out has me dying of laughter right now

hell, i'm convinced

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Stefan Prodan posted:

i don't even read GBS!!

a good start

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GorfZaplen posted:

Godlike thread

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh my god

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/ziyadThegoat/status/1411179140011671552?s=19

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Knives and Hot Dust posted:

It should be $400

it should be 599 US dollars :D

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

You should only feel love towards yourself, and, more importantly, Nintendo.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Saying “good good let the butthurt flow through you” over and over while reading the Games Nintendo thread.

after look at that thread for the first time, it's really bad and pedantic and makes me continue to cherish Imp Zone

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://i.imgur.com/oCecgT7.mp4

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Unnamed, costumed Kong

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

christ alive lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Imp Zone ftw forever

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

I had a regular silver one but it was still an amazing system

same. it was the first handheld console i ever owned and i loved it to death

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

uploading several Gamecube games into my genotype only for Nintendo to kidnap me and forcibly rewrite my genetic makeup

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

lolling imagining the gurgling puddle of viscera creature that would be produced. killll. meeee.

imagining a horrific and gradual Seth Brundle-esque transformation resulting in the first half-man, half-Pianta

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm just a jelly boy, nobody loves me HE'S JUST A JELLY BOY FROM A PAL FAMILY

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cubone posted:

you know these two right here are living Dr. King's dream

"i have a dream that Yoshis will one day live in a kingdom where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their characterization"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nintendo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i clicked play and the first two words i heard were "quirky characters" lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

was the original Axiom Verge good? i heard a bit about it here and there but never enough to know what it really was

Fungah! posted:

shovel knight pocket dungeon looks dope as hell

yeah this looks sick