Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

TheNamedSavior posted:

How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what the gently caress are you on about retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

"Batwingedloony" was banned in 2007 and never reregistered. This guy's been holding onto this poo poo for 15+ years.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

"Batwingedloony" was banned in 2007 and never reregistered. This guy's been holding onto this poo poo for 15+ years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxr9XWogBQA&t=142s

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

jay z was rapping about how his homey batwingedlooney was probated for like 15 years and never snitched til he got out and put goferchan on his loving nuts for stealing all that meat from the clans chest

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

okay now im listneing.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Hizke posted:

being locked up in an old boy style situation and thinking about goferchan's response to batwingedloony. training my body for 15 long years, training my mind to finally make the greatest post of all time when I am finally free of this prison

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fortaleza posted:

lol guy tries to act righteously anti-racist on the internet too hard and lets slip they're a racist that thinks Ainu and Inuit are the same thing

That's almost as funny as that other retarded poo poo no one gave a gently caress about haha

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

elf help book posted:

ok how about a mario party game for iphones

thats cool

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

tmfc posted:

they finally made a switch-compatible controller that's suitable for Larry... ready to log some serious gamer hours with this thing

nice pube on your controller. Lol, gently caress sake

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

Clean your monitor.

I post on a wii U gamepad dumbass.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Hizke posted:

The court record has been updated.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

TFW SHowering and I was letting my super powerful computer brain process the last 1,000 forum posts i read where i categorize them into a very complex file system and review each one like im seeing it right there in front of me like the detective on heavy rain reviewing clues and i came upon the post above that read

I got the tude now posted:

So it’s not your ballhair

and just realized he was saying i didnt have balls, but instead, had a pussy, all because i owned a wii u.

MFW

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I wish my wife loved me like that schizophrenic guy loves Starfield

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

In an attempt to save my loveless marriage: Honey, I'm home! [muttering to myself like the Oblivion voice actor errors] can we do that one over again? [Getting really up close to my wife to speak to her so it looks like Bethesdas stupid way of zooming in on NPCs that are talking to you] //wife chooses the divorce dialogue tree// Aw gee! You sure? Okay, well, I'll be hanging around the Arena grounds if you need someone to worship the ground you walk on. Bye!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Mario: Mushroom Madness.

It combines elements of NBA street Vol 2 and NCAA March madness. Plays similar to those games, but with more of an emphasis on skills and mechanics similar to 2k and less of an auto-pilot bullshit version of the other Mario sports games.

There's 3 on 3 mode, dunk contests, and of course online ranked play. The crown jewel of this game though is Franchise mode.

In franchise mode you start out as a small time coach in a small time world within a more obscure Kingdom. You're an alumni from whatever place of your choosing..for example you run the Steam Gardeners team at Deep Woods U in the Wooded Kingdom. In this tutorial mode you learn how to do the kingdom managing stuff of recruiting players to your school, get good press for the college, run a successful practice, and of course play the game. Depending on how successful your tutorial season was depends on which Big Kingdom you get called up to. You're not going to start off coaching the loving Mario Bros. team in the loving Mushroom Kingdom, that's later..but you might get like a job as head coach in for the pro Ice Land Buster Beetles or the Sweet Sweet Pastries. Maybe you choose to never coach a big time pro team..maybe throughout several 82 game seasons YOUR team becomes the big time and the best players want to play for your team. Its entirely up to you in Mario Mushroom Madness.

There's all kinds of sick micromanaging screens too. You can pick what songs the band plays, like Dire Dire Docks..outfits for the cheerleaders. And you know drat well they all look like Rosalina in the face and Paulina in the rear end. You get all these recruits and applicants you try to convince playing and theres goombas called like Lamar Jackson who are 2ft3" with insane ball handling skills and 95 overall from outside the 3 point line...and Thwomps with insane loving rebound potential. All the main characters from the games we love like Bowser, Mario, and Yoshi are each head coaches at rival teams. I'm looking forward to playing it; peep the announcement tomorrow.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fungah! posted:

the hemorrhoids in yur rear end were designed by a hateful god bitch. disappear!

lmao

Hizke posted:

Oh awesome. Nice. It's SO loving nice to come into the Imp Zone, one of the last safe bastions on the sa forums and see some loving rear end in a top hat spewing Mika Pikazo hate all over my screen.

gently caress you dude. gently caress off back to the troll forums with this K***f***s poo poo

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Alaois posted:

The characters in the new fire emblem were designed by a vtuber artist lmao

yea and your tiny rear end baby dick was sculpted by michael angelo

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a few years ago someone stole my credit card number and bought 200 dollars worth of socks and underwear on amazon with it

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

In Training posted:

Do u think the people on the warehouse floor are processing credit card refunds

holy poo poo you know a lot about business and stuff. :swoon: can i suck your dick in your big boards of directors office on the 10,000th floor of the sears tower in your lumbar supported reclineble leather upholstered molded polyeuthere shelled chair with aluminum base while we look down at the credit card processors and laugh haha.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Time to get my dick stretched.

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

mycophobia posted:

buggy crunch is what we'll be eating in ten ywars

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I got the tude now posted:

Tony: I like the kind with SOME thorax.

tmfc posted:

the grubs are good tonight.

tmfc posted:

so what, no fuckin textured cricket protein now?

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

is that the guy asking for how to get good at video games again? l;ol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i think im retarded

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

im retarded

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

-Tommy James and the Shondells

lol one of the most fun things to sing is the Yeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh in hanky panky

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Hizke posted:

Y'all be soundin like some perverts for real lol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

when the horny little puerto rican dude ala Fez or guy le douche in the crew callin yall out on your Horny shxt...100; know you hosed up Lol!

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

hizke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jRoatZizQ0&t=464s

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Stops jerking off suddenly* Now hold on a minute.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

big deal posted:

yeah ill get there. dont rush me. point is it's limited to those and not all the trials too.

the point is your little pencil wein0r lol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Mario. Is, Awesome.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

awesome exchange lol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He’d be hyping the gently caress about Mario wonder if he’d got the jump on making the thread, but now he’s just gonna shove his salty little balls down everyone’s throats about it instead. Ignore him.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Agreed for Yoshi but if you play as Nabbit you should immediately be killed.

you have a lot of opinions for someone who ruined the bing ai thread!!!!!!!

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i think Toads are boneless

tell that to patton oswalt

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Cubone posted:

I'm unsure about the origin of this render, but it seems to be legitimate..... not happy about this....

your mom when i sweat her weave out

----------------