Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Who caaares

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
How do villains usually defeat teh Flash?

How do you defeat someone that is fast enough to travel through time

By the time your body moves a millimeter he could have dressed you up like a girl, put you in a nice wig with some nice makeup and made sweet sweet love to your behind a thousand times over

sorry, i need to stop including my fetish in my posts on SA

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Which is a-ok in the land of the french

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Now, nerds, I ask of you to please inform me how "the flash" is usually defeated? How do you defeat someone overpowered like that?

I heard one of his arch nemesis villains was a dude with a gun... how the hell is he threatening at all

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Could he beat superman?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't mean in like, a race

I mean in like, a fight

To the d e a t h :getin:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
no

[edit] Uhhhh

So top of the page HUH?

How about those Comic Books? I hear they have spuperheros in them

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

why'd they give an actual fit woman a hero like wasp

Couldn't they give her someone who like, punches folk

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Batman should have killed the joker so many times

the blood of all the innocents joker keeps killing is on batmans hands

his ideology of "no gunns and no murda" is so childish and juvenile and it keeps getting people hurt

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
batman stands infront of hitler. There's a gun on the table and batman has but a few seconds to pick it up and kill hitler

"murder is wrong!

batman shouts as hitler gets away

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Aint nothing wrong with a joker/harley movie

I hope they fight the Bat Man and that he's the antagonist of their movie

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
oh crud

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Roth posted:

Every scene with Aquaman is trying way too hard to be cool

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

TheManWithNoName posted:

Superman and Corn. Name a more iconic duo, I'll wait.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
so they're really doing planet hulk but with Thor as the main character?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The watchmen comic book isn't that good

While I'm doing hot takes; the Sandman comic wasn't very good either

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Black Panther looks cool

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When are we getting our transgendered superhero girlfriend

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why do people get so hyped though? I mean I like the marvel movies but most of them are very lukewarm experiences and mediocre movies. There's really nothing there to get hyped about

The first avengers was cool because I had not seen anything like that before (tons of main characters from their own movies coming together in one movie etc) but now it's old hat

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
People can't feel anything anymore so they gotta watch other people fake feelings

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Codependent Poster posted:

Because the Marvel films are actually fun experiences and good movies, no matter how loud some nerds on the internet shout that they aren't.

Plus Infinity War is taking things up another notch and not only having a crossover between characters from their own movies, but groups from their own movies. The Guardians meeting the Avengers meeting Dr. Strange meeting Spider-Man in film is incredible.

It sounds like it could be fun, but to be honest with THAT MANY character it just seems like it'll be a mess or they'll just keep most characters in the background. A movie focusing on like 10+ superheroes is kind of weird, that's like a small army of heroes

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I do hope Thanos gets a lot of screentime like some of you say... One of the weaknesses of marvel movies (or comic book movies in general) has been the lack of interesting villains.

Look at how great the joker was in TDK... He elevated that entire movie. I hope Thanos, despite being a CGI monstrosity, is a lot of fun to watch

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Thanos looked about as good as I expected a giant purple supervillainman to look like

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
No one knows who black adam is

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Avengers work with government + saved the world a bunch = people are ok with them

Mutants are a bunch of weirdos with no oversight + never saved the world yet = people not okay with them

That's really all they'd need to do

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

site posted:

Did we miss the whole civil war thing where the avengers broke up over govt oversight

How was that resolved anyway? I'm pretty sure I saw the movie but all I remember is Tonys mom got killed or something and then he punched captain america

It's retarded to have heroes like Thor and Hulk without at least having them cooperate with the government of the country they're blowing poo poo up in

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What was captain america-mans argument again?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
But the deal was just supervision of heroes right? Why would it matter if Megahitler was suddenly in charge? The heroes could always choose to not do "evil poo poo". It's not like they had obedience chips planted in their brains

Plus, all politicians are already evil

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

site posted:

Could also be that Steve realized the law and order and doing what's right Tony was selling him on was bullshit as he casually blabs that he used vision to kidnap somebody like it's no biggie

Uh.. if they disobeyed they would be branded terrorists and hunted down...?

If you're admitting politicians are evil I'm not sure why you would be for signing the accords tbh

If megahitler becomes boss of the country I'd expect all the heroes to become terrorists anyway

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A lot of you people seem to have read this book you hate

No wonder these trash authors become so successful when everyone reads their book even if they despise it or think it sounds like poo poo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Was it sufficiently black

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Could you use that growth tech on isolated areas

for example, a penis?

asking for a friend

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Dacap posted:

Ghost is a cool villain and looks cool in this movie

Where is he? I didn't notice a main villain in the movie

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
X-men seems incredibly sexist

Shouldn't it be called X-men & Women & Other?

Or X-people/persons

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I will go and watch that movie

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Blade was a drat trilogy too. And it wasn't some obscure thing it was a pretty decently popular action flick, at least 1-2

It even got a lovely TV series

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Black Panther is a huge deal the same way Wonder Woman was a huge deal, in the sense that it's not really at all because it's just a mediocre popcorn movie that no one except internet grognards will remember 5 years from now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hey man i'm gonna go see it, the trailer is awesome

• Locked thread