Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working
Allow me to also recommend Reactor Idle, it has a surprising amount of thinking requiring.

And come join us in Amaranthine, let's murder trees, cook cherry pies and wear blue skirts together! Our goon guild has 128 members so far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Make sure to permit bug eating. It's a responsible source of protein!

Ghostlight posted:

worse, if your game goes on long enough your people will just start eating corpses and making themselves sick to spite you.

For a moment, I thought I was in the Rimworld thread.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

serefin99 posted:

You're thinking of the aptly named Crank: http://faedine.com/games/crank/b39/

I've been playing this all day, it's really cool.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

Ineptitude posted:

It gets idler, eventually you unlock unlimited for quantities on things to make.
I played this a year or so ago and i see it has changed a bit now, but back then i don't think you could truly make it a forever-idle, some things eventually stopped which cascaded into everything eventually running out, to get up to speed again you had to manually crank and manually craft for a bit to get all the various systems going.

It could do with getting idle'y a bit sooner though, even after you unlock crankbots you need at least 5 of them for them to even be able to generate any power, due to them not giving a tiny continuous boost to the crank but a big intermittent one. If you don't have enough bots the crank slows down again before the next boost comes.

Right, after playing for a day, I'm at a point where it's fully idle. I just need to intervene to fight ships or increase my maximums.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

widespread posted:

How do I make this efficiency problem with up to A4 in Factory Idle.

You switch to plastic production. :)