Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh, yea figured I posted in here. Hillary Clinton will be the president :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I think I saw in some fluffy interview she likes just straight up either bourbon or scotch, which A) solid choice, and B) is a leader's drink I can get behind

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Well googling Clinton Favorite Drink got me this

http://www.tvguide.com/news/hillary-clinton-today-show-town-hall/

quote:

2. She enjoys a stiff martini. Asked about her drink of choice, Clinton says she enjoys imbibing vodka martinis - "the James Bond way, shaken."

Which I am down for if only because it gets me closer to my dream of President Lucille Bluth.

I do think the ideal Clinton Cocktail is a glass of straight liquor slowly sipped while glaring angrily at a list of those who have wronged you, though.

If you wanna party like a president here's apparently a list of 'favorite drinks' from all the presidents, but it's the New York Post so I can only assume their source was some dude in line for the bathroom at Yankee Stadium like usual

http://nypost.com/2014/10/18/what-every-president-drank/

I'll never not think this is true, though

quote:

LBJ loved Scotch whiskey and enjoyed driving (at high speeds) around his Texas ranch while drinking it out of a plastic cup.

sexpig by night has issued a correction as of 17:39 on May 18, 2016

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

fade5 posted:

Great news: we've got the commies fighting on our side now!:v:

So they ARE gonna die then

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea let's not go crazy here, he was barely smart enough to realize 'maybe I shouldn't paint literally everyone of the world's largest(?) religion as peers of a handful of lunatics' but then again anyone who wasn't a trash monster in a human suit also was, we don't have to get all wistful about Bush over it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It's yet another 'well she broke the RULES but not really the LAW' statement that's even more toothless than past ones

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
can we make the pantsuit t-shirt the tuxedo t-shirt of this generation

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Clinton's upsetness was probably more about how if somehow in Cali a bunch of her supporters decide gently caress it it's over and she winds up losing in a squeaker she's going to personally Vince Foster whoever in AP released that story.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Goatman Sacks posted:

:toxx: also the one thing people aren't banking on is that open misogyny is still far more widely accepted than open racism, so Clinton will have a far more difficult time than Obama.

You're not wrong but you're forgetting that while in day to day life it's much more accepted to be misogynist than racist, in elections women are a major key vote that you literally cannot win without. So while Trump may be able to be more openly hateful than Romney and McCain was, he'll do so at the cost of further angering a demographic he already does poorly with and he absolutely can't afford to lose.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

celeron 300a posted:

I didn't want a crossover ballot. Dun dun dunnnnn

then what's the point

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

For some reason, the gang tag makes Peter's smug, crazy face look even smugger and crazier in my avatar. It's beautiful.

Also, looked around in the loser toxx thread, and they're salty af that we're using their image ironically. :laffo:

EDIT: I just realized that the glance syncs with the flash on the gang tag. I have never felt more complete or happy than I do in this moment.

when aren't they salty? They realized all their ironic memes and pepes can't actually boost poll numbers and they were dumb enough to bet money on their joke.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
wanna see someone lamenting the corruption of pepe?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I was ok with you wanting to destroy the country and oppress minorities but...not the memes...please...not the memes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

I was talking about the fact that 4chan bullshit used to be a bannable offense on SA, and now the mods apparently don't give a poo poo.

Jesus christ, dude, chill out. You're so mad you're double-posting.

I wasn't making fun of you I was making fun of people acting like Donald Trump memes are worth writing think pieces about, sorry.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
home brewing beer rules, I agree the same principle probably applies to cheese, but I like soft cheeses a bunch, would they stink up my house to make somehow?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

On one hand, the minutiae of culture is a topic of study that I find interesting, but on the other hand, it seems like a lot of words for "Maybe channers are super loving racist and sexist, you guys".

Yea I respect that 'pop culture' is a valid place to study sociological things but there has to be a line, and the line probably should be 'I'm going to write for a major news outlet discussing how twelve year olds made the frog man racist'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh did I not perma? I thought I perma'd.

Yea perma :toxx: me please

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

Yes, but how do *I* feel. You haven't told me that yet.

I assume it's "You should be grateful she decided you were an actual person nearly 3 years ago, you silly queer".

haha she's literally why the clinton white house took so many pro gay steps

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
this is literally that 'I'm not owned' tweet happening in real time before our eyes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DemeaninDemon posted:

Screw Freep we have this herm dude.

he's like one of those toys you just wind up and watch stumble around until it falls off a table or down some stairs

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

Look, I get it. You're mad I clowned you hard. But I told you to drop it, like, a page ago, kiddo. Your butt can NOT be this hurt.

this fukkin guy

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DemeaninDemon posted:

You clowned me so hard they probated you for it drat.

don't get him started on the SA mod conspiracy, we nearly lost the gay news thread in D&D this way!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

The best part of all of this is that I've asked you guys to let this poo poo drop multiple times, people are showing up specifically to derail the thread and act out their creepy obsession with me, yet when the mod shows back up, he'll swirl his tumbler of wine cooler as he probates me again.

SA has lost its loving mind.

genuine question why do you think you asking us to drop it means anything? Like no one's doing anything crazy, people are laughing at your bad posts.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

If people didn't care, they'd stop talking about it. :smug:

Sorry that there is literally a pack of gibbering inferiors following me around SA. I really am. Unfortunately, a couple of them happen to be mods, so I can't really get anyone to ask their caretakers to make them stop.

who is this mob, who are the mods who conspire against you

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DemeaninDemon posted:

Most people stick forks in light sockets once and call it quits. Hermetic's going for the high score.

Most people stick forks in light sockets once and call it quits. Hermetic does it, gets shocked, and then shouts that the fork, the socket, and the electric company conspired to hurt him because of how bad he owned them with that fork.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
my posts are copyright to me, quoting them without permission is stealing and bullying and probably terrorism, please give me my posts back

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

requesting that the current gangtag be replaced with the Hil Has Lies gangtag because it's the best joke I've ever come up with

it's a solid tag, good work

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

punk rebel ecks posted:

I don't understand what this means.

a man farting angrily into his own face while screaming 'BERNIE SANDERS' into his rear end

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gyges posted:

So with tonight's interaction with Ivanka, is a Super PAC going to put together an actual ad about Trump wanting to gently caress his daughter, or just wait for the Daily Show to do their work for them?

Doesn't the Daily Show still do their "Trump Literally Wants To gently caress His Daughter" banner and jokes and all? Figure that's more than enough.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Zas posted:

10% makes more intuitive sense to me, but I'm tempering that with the polling averages and the reality of partisanship and so on. if you look at the broad sweep of the polls, especially the 4 way ones, 4-7% seems very consistent except for that period in june where it was 10% for a while

Yea 10% would be my gut feeling but it feels like I should bump some points off just for the whole process of polling as a whole and the general weirdness

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Notable Dom X posted:

Imagine wanting to vote for trump lmao

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

iospace posted:

The big thing that Bernouts hammered her on was her connection to big banks while glossing over her work in the 90s and claiming she only supports what's popular at the time.

Yea that's what happens when 20 year olds who grew up hearing Rush Limbaugh on their parents radios think they know poo poo because they vaguely remember some conspiracies.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Most of the liberals I know that dislike her are due to foreign policy, which is real

Such as? Other than vague promises that she secretly is planning to invade Syria I've not seen many good explanations of the actual plans she has that are bad

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
^^^Aw I was hoping to get a couple good handwringy posts before making a joke about her getting his endorsement to troll Trump after his hilarious 'can't we just nuke people' questions got leaked.

and exactly what of Kissinger's ideals do you think she'll use to guide her

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DemeaninDemon posted:

Might as well get to work on the Trump thread now I guess?

Trump would likely lose to a corpse, yea, the only question is if we define Clinton as the body or the soul inside it. I demand a lawyer.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea if only to stop the panicking from some folks I'm glad Trump's decided to just poo poo the bid near instantly.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

neonnoodle posted:

Little old ladies who would go to a Democratic Party debate watch party are probably drunker and more foul mouthed than you. They lived through Nixon.

yea there is no way a room full of little old politically active ladies won't also call someone a motherfucker.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HMS Beagle posted:

Hillary Clinton is going to grab Trump by the pussy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

u_s_eh posted:

When folks are arzying it's time to :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Farg posted:

I haven't followed the election this year is Hilary winning and is that Good