Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Oh no, I'm so sorry, it's the Moops.

mycomancy posted:

My feelings are that I love Himbo Kirk! "I'm special! :D"

His confidently incorrect New York City! line gave me a good solid chuckle. Last season I thought he was miscast, but he grew on me a lot this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Hollismason posted:

The federation has basically infinite resources. They can build ships to be comfortable.

And visible! The set lighting in SNW is in literal stark contrast to so much of what they did on Picard and Discovery and I love it. Everything from the corridors to Sickbay to Pike's cabin to the bridge is beautifully lit on this show

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

I stopped watching Discovery after Pike left. For laundry-folding time this month I decided to pick it back up and watch season 3. I'm halfway through and it's a bad time and the writing is even worse somehow. Is there anything salvageable in season 3-4 I should stick around for?

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I want to try raktajino

As served in those lovely silver and black plastic mugs they got from setting the Defiant's replicators to "Walmart"

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Flipperwaldt posted:

Worf won't raise anyone

:drat:

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Would odo have to make some kind of rudimentary respiratory system in his goo to be able to suck anything

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Der Kyhe posted:

Laughing at the meat sacks, corporeal demi-god-beings and making prank calls to still-existing Borg Queens, mostly.

love the idea of the Q Continuum just being omnipotent Posters

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Big rear end On Fire posted:

Looking forward to your after-action hate watch reports.

I kept watching that trash. I enjoyed every scene that David Cronenberg was in but very little else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Outpost22 posted:

The cups are also edible.

Eat any good books lately?