Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
free cremnob?
This poll is closed.
FREE HIM! I want cremnob to return to YOSPOS 183 50.69%
Leave him trained! I do not want to ever gaze upon his posts in this forum again! 178 49.31%
Total: 361 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

ban the people that post gendered insults around me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

bless you, qhat, and bless all those pure of heart

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

cremnob supports hillary clinton for president unironically

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

everyone seems to support freeing cremnob in these posts, but the poll says otherwise?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

qhat posted:

Shaggar is funny so don't do that?

funny... to laugh at

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

cremnob should just not post a wall of text he cuts and pastes from somewhere without highlighting stuff or giving commentary

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

who the hell is voting to keep him banned

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

ban smythe for rigging this poll

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

zen death robot posted:

you've always hated smythe since he was made IK and made at least 30+ reports complaining about him

i hate him because he says homophobic and gendered slurs, not because he's IK. i don't think i ever reported rotor, iirc.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

he posts the most homophobia and racism

ask zdr how many other people i report on the same basis

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

well don't i look like an idiot for reporting that work of poetry

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

post more of my reports

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

if i make the most disturbing, graphic, fan fiction about rubbing my genitals on a female tech executive, can i be IK too ?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Smythe posted:

do you live in a housing development? are the streets in an orderly grid? does your sheriff shoot niggers, spics, beaners, fags and kykes on sight? you might live in a mcmansion

Smythe posted:

the OP is a fag and I probated him for no reason. He sucks big time and taking these keynote threads from him, by gassing them, and sticking my own, was one my few pleasures in life. I'm loving pissed some fucktard in SA administration would stick this fucktards thread. That said, Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smythe posted:

I'll humor you with a response, you simpering little human being.

1) No. even so, you get double, nay, quad frames on a windows with same hardware. Why? I dont loving know. I don't work in computers.

2) Pay close attention betty beta bitch: im a winner in every facet of my life. I was born a winner. I win at work. I win at girlfriends. and I win in happiness per capita. You don't know the first thing about video game ownership. Speaking of ownership, in the words of the legendary game designer Icefraud: I just pwned your head. Rofl

Smythe posted:

poor bitch barista fag

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

you don't reclaim those words by using them as pejoratives online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Smythe posted:

*fat stupid reject with a big sloppy gut hanging out of his GAP polo shirt* i love consoles. i cant aim well nor can i type. precision is for faggots, speaking of faggots - bruce? would you come in here, im ready to suck yuou off again in between my rounds of a platformer designed from children or the mentally infirmed, or a shooter with built-in autoaim becuase the input methods are so fail.

Smythe posted:

Goggles also own when you're fighting. The other day I was at the post office when this little human being turns to me and asks if my narwall has bacon. The gently caress did you just say?

• Locked thread