Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006
I want Tong Po! Give me Tong Po!
Oldest KS unfulfilled for me is Apotheosis Drive X, which is never going to be fulfilled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

After the campaign ended on the 8th of October 2016, I have just received notice today that my copy of Siege of the Citadel has been assigned a UPS Tracking number. I now have only one project that hasn't been fulfilled and that's Up Front!, which never will be.

Still waiting on my Siege of the Citadel tracking number. I got that Dark Trooper pledge and opted to just have everything sent at once. What a smart decision that was. :v:

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006

Foglet posted:

Looks like it might finally be time to abandon hope for getting my Ryuutama hardcopy (ordered in July 2019 as part of the Shinobigami kickstarter) or the digital Ryuutama supplement (originally backed in September 2014). Andy Kitkowski isn't even replying to emails anymore.

Lol yea, I ordered the limited hardbound Shinobigami and that thing might be real. In any case, it's probably the last KS I support for Andy.

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006
I've backed a couple of goon KSes (Apotheosis Drive X and The Reunion card game). Both took giant flaming dumps.

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006

SkyeAuroline posted:

Last 48 hours of Mothership KS. Still debating if I should back out on my pledge or not. Last chance for anyone else planning on getting in though.

I backed out, but that's because the money had to go to my 2022 Vinegar Syndrome subscription.

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006
I've usually found that most golden taklon brushes will at least be okay.

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006

NinjaDebugger posted:

I absolutely do not trust palladium to actually deliver anything except maybe the book. Been burned by them before.

Same. Got burned by them on Robotech RPG Tactics. That was before I knew better and now I know.

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006
You know you hosed up really bad when you make Kevin Siembieda and Palladium look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006
If somehow it’s Notch, I’m gonna laugh.