Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

but everyone here insists that bunny is super good. Maybe he is just tilted for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Whatever. Huhi is perfect for NA. He is here to show all NA natives that all of them can beat koreans.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

CLG a bunch of Joe Lacob rear end mother fuckers

Look. CLG won a split, they're moving on to the next big thing now.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I feel like Huhi wasn't this bad last split. He wasn't good, but he wasn't this bad.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

OhQuitFeeding

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

riot target banning huhi

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

It's basically saying Andy is right and we'll be better in the future plz don't hate us

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

these are fun games

not sure they're good... but they're fun.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Monte seems like a baby who can't take criticism without making a big lengthy public response where he tries to appear like he is taking the high road when he is really being a bitch.

Riot seems like a dumb company that doesn't have the ability, desire, or consistency to fix LCS employee issues behind the scenes.

All these babies kind of deserve each other.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I need a rush commentary stream please.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

when does this poo poo start

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

are tanks important still because g2 doesn't really have any

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

are tanks important still because g2 doesn't really have any

sup homies

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Huhi is the worst player in the tournament.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I legit couldn't count any huhi skills hitting other than R on a non stunned target.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Holy poo poo I don't like C9 but ya'll take being a hater to a new level.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Work Friend Keven posted:

CLG FTW!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought maybe he spelled D(oran) D(oran) R(uby) like he was playing that dancing arcade game but then I realized he meant Da Dragon Revolution. Clg so good.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

How Rude posted:

Why are all the pros building Rylai's on Ori after getting the Morellonomicon? I feel like her shockwaves are wet-fart levels of damage if you don't get the Deathcap or Void Staff straight away midgame so why even bother taking her.

Slow> damage when you actually use teamwork. Also helps low mobility champs not get ganked as easily.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

YancyQ posted:

How has no team picked up Rush? I thought that it might have been because his English was bad, but after watching his stream his English is fine. I can think of 6 or 7 NA teams and about 20 EU teams that would probably be better with him on their roster.

Rush is an old man in esport years(24), probably not super attractive after a relatively quiet spring from him (would have been better if balls didn't suck)

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

turn off the TV posted:

I'm not sure how true this is, a good number of CSGO's top players are near their 30s. I think the reason you don't see too many older League players is just because the game is still pretty young and seems to have a high burnout rate.
I'm not very good at csgo so maybe I'm off base but lol seems to require constant micro and accurate clicking to kill creeps and the like. Seems much more draining than csgo, more like starcraft which I think has similar age range for players who can be considered old.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

who is this 12 year old caster. He is ruining this.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

why did they invite this goon

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

If ROX beats CLG we get a ANX vs ROX tiebreaker right?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

going to be real sad when EU sneaks through to the next round but NA does not

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

i think its funny that CLG came into worlds with people expecting them to win like, one or two games in their group and they end up doing way better than most people believed but ended up a failure because, reasons :v:

They got knocked out by a wildcard team for the 2nd worlds in a row.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

c9 is shook

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Which Korean superstars are coming to NA?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Wonder what dig will look like with all that basketball money

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

If NA has all this money coming in and doesn't bring over any superstars just lol

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

Vitality is like the Longzhu of Europe

Speaking of Immortals didn't even ask SKT for money when they got Huni, they just gave him over for free. That's a nice gesture and all, but if SKT can afford to give Faker 4Million they can probably afford to just buyout Huni's contract. I'm afraid the guy who owns immortals is way too nice for his own good and is going to get pushed around

I don't think money is as important for them as reputation. They're a pretty well funded team, and I think the good will from the move will be more beneficial when negotiating with players in the future. If players like Bjerg are truly locked into what are now considered unfavorable multi year deals they might be more comfortable signing with a team that has shown they're willing to accommodate a changing landscape.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

who the gently caress is left for immortals to pick up? Duke?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Oh man...

I was okay with them giving away Huni when they were possibly getting Duke back, but this feels like a huge step backwards. Flame seemed on the verge of retirement...

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Shadow225 posted:

I disagree that Dardoch and Pobelter are a good core for Immortals. POB plays safe wave clear mages while Dardoch prefers aggressive junglers. Also POB is cool while Dardoch is a poorly groomed child. I also don't have faith in Dylan to actually integrate the mid to late game shot calling, so this may be a slightly worse Immortals roster with less upside. Well, the upside would be the lack of Lucian top but you know

When your old top laner is good enough to go to SKT and your new top laner isn't good enough to play in Summer I think Lucian Top is the least of your concerns.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Firebert posted:

lol flame isn't good enough to play top in NA? y'all are crazy

Good enough to play in NA is a pretty low bar for top laners....

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Poor SKT how will they ever recover :-(

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

How many other players can achieve a top 50 in the world rank in overwatch while practicing for Playoffs? Tell me that.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Shadow225 posted:

That would require practicing for the playoffs, of which there is no evidence.

If you want to be the best at overwatch you have to make sacrifices.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

So IEM is today?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I'm ready to give the Korean Darshan a good look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

shiphtur had a baby with wildturtle?

• Locked thread