Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Kimsemus posted:

That's not really canonical with the tabletop at all though, the Empire had some sublime elite/heavy infantry choices that made them fun to play. Plugging that gap hardly makes them symetrical imo.

Not really, though? Greatswords and assorted imperial elite infantry still got their poo poo pushed in hard if hey tried to fight stuff like Chaos Warriors or Black Orks on even ground. Imperial infantry game was always about properly using supporting detachments and cavalry/artillery support to let your squishy little humans hit above their weight. They're actually in a good spot right now - Halberds are solid defensive lineholders and monster-killers and Greatswords will hold the line agaisnt anything for an extended time and do a good amount of damage even though they'll eventually get mulched by the top-league shitwreckers.

midge posted:

Is there a recommend Dwarf stack for taking on end game chaos? I'm trying to figure out the mixture of armour pierce vs front line sust

I rolled Thorgrim into the Storm of Chaos with a Master Engineer, 6*Ironbreakers, 4* Hammerers, 4* Thunderers, 2*Cannons and 2*Grudgethrowers (one of these ahd the Razor Standard, the other one the banner that gves flame attacks) and he did exceedingly well in field battles and just clowned all over the poor fuckers whenever I could bait them into underground battles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Reik posted:

Is there ever a reason to take Longbeards (Great Weapons) or Dwarven Warriors (Great Weapons) over Hammerers if you're not worried about upkeep? Would Longbeards be better on the flanks to help with morale issues caused by charging cavalry?

Wariors and Longbeards with Great Weapons are kinda underwhelming. I'd rather just get some Miners with blasting charges if it comes to building cheap&cheerful stacks. Longbeards can be useful on the flanks. IIRC my late-game low-cost stack was Lord, optional Runesmith, 4*Warriors, 2*Longbeards, 4*Miners with blasting charges, 4*Quarrellers, 2*Thunderers and 2*Cannons.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Back To 99 posted:

The best siege assault tactic for dwarfs is to just shoot everyone manning the walls with your quarrelers and artillery, right?

Quarrelers and Thunderers are actually kinda meh at hitting enemies behind the ramparts in my experiene. Miners and Ironbreakers with blasting charges however are pure hilarity for doing that. Also, you never need a ram if you have some Miners because the little guys hack through city gates stupidly fast. Dwarfs in general are just complete assholes in a siege battle, no matter which side they're on. The whole nature of it just plays right into everything they're good at.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Kestral posted:

TL;DR, use Wardancer Spears against heavy cav, monsters, and regular infantry, break out the Rangers when you need to hack heavy infantry apart, or slow superheavy units like Chosen down.

Huh. Guess I'll have to give the Rangers a shot then. Though if you just want to slow down enemies and leave the killing to someone else, I guess Eternal Guard with shields are going to do the job similarily well at a much lower cost.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Well, nearing the finale of the mini-campaign with Orion now. Controlling all of Athel Loren except for a 1-province vassal. Guy was my ally almsot from the start, then decided to start poo poo with my ally in Carcassone when I already control most of the forest. I declare on the aggressor and next turn with three fullstacks bearing down on him I ask him nicely to stop being retarded and oh, you're my vassal now so I can be sure you won't be retarded again.

Then Durthu (only other WE faction left) declared on him and I end that bit of stupidity by stomping Durthu's rear end and force-vassalising his last minor settlement. :doh:

About fourty turns later, I released him from vassalage for kicks and offered him 50k gold (wine cellars and wineries all over the place means I make more money than I could ever spend by now - I'm running 8 fullstacks now and still rake in over 10k/turn) for a confed... and he accepted, so I now have him in my roster, too. Jsut at lvl 14 with a completely idioti characer build. :v:

Also busted up the Greenskins and Moussilon. Allied to two of the Brets and the litle dwarf kharak up in the Grey Mountains, lookouts all over and the other Brets all have non-aggression pacts, trade and military access agreements. I get like 3-4 request for alliances per turn and am now just waiting for the Oak to finish its second-to-last stage.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

theDOWmustflow posted:

I love the Waystalker hero. Great unit for sniping the big ticket units and if you can get one behind engaged enemy lines, he becomes basically Legolas, due to Hawkish Finesse.

"They were coming out of the trees man! They were coming out of the trees!"

It gets even better: Waywalkers and Waystalkers are currently bugged. They are supposed to have another special ability trait that activates if there are enemies within 70m (and finesse deactivates), which then gives them +40% rate of fire.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

wiegieman posted:

I don't really care what CA says about the Quarreller/WElf Archer matchup, the loving dwarfs shouldn't have been winning an archer duel with the archer race. Giving the fire on the move archers more range to kite the stunties is where they should have been in the first place.

WE are not the "archer" race. They're the "hard-hitting, fragile forest guerilla with living tree backup" race. WE archers are surgical harassers meant to soften up high-value targets with their various special arrows, not try and shoot it out with enemy missile units like napoleonic line infantry. Quarrelers don't win in a matchup because they're better shots, they win because they're tougher, better armored and are firing back hefty crossbow bolts instead of arrows. The elves hit more, but he dwarves hit harder and can take hits better.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Soooo, I'm playing the Beastmen mini-campaign to get Boris unlocked, and then this happens:

That's some stellar trait triggers right there. :v:

...you know, I'm halfway tempted to turn this into a Donald Trump joke. Make the Drakwald Great Again!

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Party In My Diapee posted:

The only bonus that doesn't apply to waywatchers here is starlight craftsman, so the eternal guard is at best good for just one lord. Otherwise, waywatchers does everything better.

I think you just confused EG and Glade Guard. RG are the "basic" spearmen, not the basic archers.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Welp, I think I hit the jackpot with my Greenskin campaign. 45 turns in and I control everything south of Kharaz-a-Kharak and rake in a positive cashflow with three stacks running around. The one small greenskin tribe south of Barak Varr hold two minor province and besides them all I'm now at war with is the main stuntie faction, which have confederated Zhufbar and Barak Varr. The dwarf faction down south hugely overextended and allowed me to gobble them up except for their capital... which was immediately snatched by the Crooked Moon mutineers, but that allowed me to stab them in the back and wipe their weakened stack right after they had taken the place followed by an easy siege of Eightpeaks. Meanwhile, the remnants of those same dwarves pushed in the poo poo of the savage orcs just as the savage orcs pushed in Wurrzag's poo poo, causing him to be willing to confed with me. And with the pressure off thanks to the dwarves, he pushed back, took down the savage orc faction and then wiped the stunties, too.

Wurrzag's trait is kinda interesting. More expensive savage orcs, but they get like 35% physial resistance. Gotta have to experiment a bit with that. Also, the AI is still GREAT at building its generals. Wurrzag was at level 5 when I got him... with all points invested into his yellow melee branch. :downs:

Greenskin vs Dwarves early on is a loving nightmare. I had a few battles where my entire army went to shambles and I only won because Grimgor reacted by rolling his eyes at all these stupid gits and proceeded to do the job by himself. :orks101:

Also, all-gobbo aries with a Night Goblin Big Boss in charge are hilariously killy for their upkeep, and Nasty Skulkers are one of the very few early units that can put in work against the stunties.

Magni fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Dec 22, 2016

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Lassitude posted:

Oh sweet. I am expecting stuff like "Peasant Bowmen (Fire Arrows)" but I'm glad they'll go beyond the rather sparse roster and make some genuinely new units.

Bowmen with fire arrows are probably a given. Grail Pilgrims were already featuring on a promo art IIRC. Knights Errant (think less experienced and more hotheaded low-tier heavy cav) and Questing Knights (heavy melee cav with great weapons instead of lances) are pretty obvious possibilities. Foot knights might be welcome to give the Brets at least one infantry unit that doesn't fold completely against heavy infantry. And they can probably throw in the older edition merrimaults becuase why not throw in the Robin Hood-expies? Also, Damsels are alost certainly going to get IIR Lore of Life/Beasts as an alternative to Lore of Heavens.

wiegieman posted:

Bring lots of cannons, it lets you skip the siege engine building. Actually, bring lots of cannons in general. Like 6, everywhere. And yes, garrisons do get bigger.

No kidding. my normal dorf stacks later in the campaign normally carted around 2-3 grudgethrowers and cannons each, plus some Quarrelers or Thunderers. Dorfs need their artillery superiority. And yeah, why bother with siege towers or rams? Just nuke a tower or two to create a blindspot for your army, then reduce the walls at leisure.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Trying out the VC grand campaign in earnest, what do you guys figure is the better lore for Vampire heroes in general right now, Shadows or Death?

My last couple forays into the game were with Greenskin and Dwarves, so I'm kinda re-learning how to use the normal lores (and Lore of Vampires) right now. :v:

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Panfilo posted:

Hahaha my Kraka Drak campaign culminated in chain ambushing the Big Three Chaos armies as they came in. Combined with Lightning Strike they didn't have a chance. I've never seen Chaos get chumped so fast.

Well, I think my current VC campaign counts now as my shortest Storm of Chaos ever.

Kislev got flattened entirely by the early Chaos waves and the Norse and I resettled the ruins of Erengrad and Kislev itself just in time for the main event to pop up and Archaon&Friends to come flooding in.

So I assembled my two stacks up there, Vlad and Kemmler right at the gates of Kislev, to get the garrisson to reinforce when they got hit by a bit more thee full stacks worth of Chaos armies, led by the whole gang: Archaon, Sigvald, Kholek and the Birdie. And then I won a Phyrric Victory that really is worth that description. Like, both Vlads and Kemmlers armies lost around half their units completely (with almost everyone else getting banged up) in that before the Chaos horde finally broke and a massacre ensued before most of them could flee. If there was anything coming up behind that, I would have been completely hosed. But, there wasn't, and then ol' Archaon learned why you don't win a war of attrittion against the Undead.

So, next turn. Oh hey, a battle marker. With somewhat north of 7000(!) casualties. I've got a sizeable savings account, so let's take a look at the Raise Dead pool. Welp, that's literally several of every single last unit in the VC roster in there. Look who's got two relatively healthy fullstacks again. :haw:

Cue the sad remains of the Storm of Chaos being buried under a second wave of their own dead.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Actually, I'm pretty sure they affect the entire province. All "regional" boni do, I think. (Also, if you zoom in or select one of the settlements, not sure which, you can still see the border between settlement areas.)

ZearothK posted:

The Nuln Gunnery School actually provides global bonuses for all your artillery, which is easy to forget because I think the other veterancy buildings are all local.

The unique buildings you only get in one place all have global bonuses of some sort IIRC. There's also bonus buildings with local buffs to recruitment that can be built in settlements with certain trade resources, but aren't unique to one specific settlement. Like, the Nuln Gunnery School can only be built in Nuln and gives global boni. A master swordsmith or whatever it's called can be built by Empire factions in any settlement with the iron resource and gives a bonus only to local recruitment done in that province.

For reference, unique buildings I can remember:
Empire: College in Altdorf, Nuln Gunnery School, Knights Panther chapterhouse in Carroburg, Knights of the Blazing Sun in IIRC Averheim, Temple of Ulric in Middenheim, special ports in Marienburg and Erengrad, Palace in Kislev, Tourney grounds in Couronne and special wine market in a bret harbor capital (Bordeleux?)
VC: College in Altdorf, Palace in Kislev, special harbors in Marienburg and Erengrad
Dwarfs: Throne Room in Kharaz-a-Kharak, special Slayer Shrine in Kharak Kadrin, special mine in Mount Gunbad
Orks: Nothing, except Savage Orc recritment chains in the southern Badlands
Wood Elves: Special outposts in main race capitals IIRC

Magni fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Feb 14, 2017

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

KPC_Mammon posted:

Night Goblin lords giving poison and huge charge bonuses seems like it might make wolf riders usable, since everything I've read has been "go spiders for poison"

I ask because spider riders are silly as hell and wolves are awesome, but everyone on the Internet says they are garbage tier.

A Stack of normal Gobbos, Nasty Skulkers and Gobbo archers, with some Squig Herds/Hoppas, Wolf Rifers and/or Trolls in support and led by a NIght Gobbo Warboss is really good as a backup or defensive force in the Greenskin campaign. They'll struggle a bit against big stacks of top units unless they have a garrisson or Waagh backing them, but they still hit way above their weight in terms of upkeep cost.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Night10194 posted:

Well, you know, Manny did get Vlad killed by helping the Empire get his ring away from him, in the name of vague 'one day I'll take over in his stead after my brother stops giving me wedgies' plans.

Can't imagine she's too happy about that.

She canonically suicided out of sheer grief about it.

So, uh, yeah. Junior's gonna be put on house arrest. Permanently.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Night10194 posted:

Crazy with grief and his remains had already been seized by the Church of Sigmar to bury as deep as they could under as many wards as they could would be my guess.

This pretty much. Vlad kicked the bucket in a highly visible fashion right in front of the wall of Altdorf and his army got thrown back at the same time. Pretty obvious that the Sigmarites and College of Light would burn his body and then put enough magical defenses on the box of ashes to make most Vampires' eyes water just from looking at it. right before throwing it into the deepest vault the College of Light have for locking away bad poo poo. Mannfred got lucky because in the general chaos of the rout and pursuit after he lost Hel Fenn, his body ended up dumped into the swamp and wasn't found by the Imperials and Dorfs afterwards.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Welp, and that's another campaign finished.

Daddy Vlad's To-Do List:

[x]Make The Empire Great Again
-[x]Lock Mannfred into the basement
-[x]Kick those other losers out of Sylvania
-[x]Get a powerbase in the South
-[x]Take your throne on Altdorf
-[x]Get the other Electors aboard or run them over
-[x]Enact a travel ban on visitors from the Chaos Wastes
-[x]Build a wall in Kislev, and make the Norse pay for it (Ahh, the joys of raiding their poo poo for a change.)

Didn't want the hassle to go to war with the Dorfs, especially as we were actually kinda chill with each other for the whole campaign. Also, I planned to just lock the hippies into their forest, but Thorgrim decided on his own to gently caress them up anyway.:shrug:

So, guess I'll take a bt of a break until the Brets come out.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Wow, a lot of new Brettonia stuff shown.

Battle Pilgrims, Grail Relic (which works similar to a Mortis Engine or Corpse Cart, buffing units around it), Knights Errant, Questing Knights and Foot Squires (basically worse Greatswords),

Knights now get the Lance formation - slower movement and less missile block in return for faster accelleration, higher charge speed and extra charge bonus, and the existing Knights of the Realm and Grail Knights got changed a lot. Grail Knights are now immune to fatigue and have 20% physical resistance unless they start wavering.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
All of them.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

madmac posted:

Alberic with the worst campaign bonus and worst starting army. I'm really curious to see what it is about Average Joe that made CA decide to make a Legendary Faction Leader out of him.

+2 chevrons on recruitment for all knights in the entire campaign (it's a global bonus, not just for Alberic's own army) actually sounds pretty cool. The extra trade income is meh, but should work out a bit better with the Better Trade mod.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Rakosi posted:

do help --> steam support --> total war: warhammer --> I want to permanently remove this game form my account --> there should be a total war warhammer bretonnia, click this one and delete it, then go back to dashboard.

It works

Confirmed! :toot:

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
So, yeah, after trying around a few Bretonnia starts, farming Greenskin incursions for the first 20 turns is definitely worth it.

Talk about giving Louen a headstart. He's got it even easier because the incursions always spawn in the same place and it gives you a battle map in which most of your deployment area is a hilltop. Downhill lance formation charges against Gobbos never get old. :allears:

Magni fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 8, 2017

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

vintagepurple posted:

The brett tech tree is cool, albeit the econ side way underwhelming, except why is their a whole tree buffing the lovely peasant mobs?

I think of it less as a tree of upgrades for peasant mobs and more as a general civil/economic tree that has some peasant mob buffs tacked on. Cheaper infrastructure, more gowth, more recruitment slots and more public order are all pretty good by themselves.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Weissritter posted:

Unit upkeep be damned. A pure living saints army is a thing of beauty (grail knights, grail guardians). Immune to vigor makes it so you can cycle charge the knights forever without stats debuff.

When I went on the Errantry War, my army consisted of Louen, a Lore of Life Damsel, a high-level Paladin, the Green Knight, six units each of Grail Knights and Grail Guardians and four units of Royal Pegasus Knights. Maximum chivalry. :black101:

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Mordja posted:

Don't Skaven assassins have what's basically Vortex grenades?

Yes, Skaven have those, called Brass Orbs. Not the assassin clan, though, but rather the crazy scientist clan. They're still completely ludicrous.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Nephthys posted:

I just started a Wurrzag campaign and suddenly everyone I run into is doing magic damage. No idea how Grimgor or random Orc Warbosses are getting it, I'm checking their stats after I confederated them and nothing seems to be doing it.

Is this a bug? Cuz every Lord I run into is wrecking my Savage Orcs. I don't think they have it as standard, they don't in the custom screen.

If you hand a character a magic weapon, the character will do magic damage in melee. :downs:

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
...you know, I'm getting a dreadful suspicion here given the timing of that countdown.

What if CA are setting us up for an April's Fools joke? :stare:

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Flakey posted:

On the 31st?

It's April 1st in some time zones already, though. They're early, but there's already a few jokes cropping up on some sites.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
So, somethines you still find gems on TWC isntead of just bitter, toxic whining:

quote:

Total War has never been better - can't wait.

This is the golden age of being a TW Fan.

Also the mental gymnastics of the "muh Rome 1, muh Medieval 2" hardcore lot is still hilarious and kinda sad to see. It's been 4 years since Rome 2 was released and it seems you've actually spent more time weeping about CA and TW than playing it. Face it, the game series you apparently love is gone, replaced by a far larger studio. Go and play some Paradox games and bore yourself to sleep. In doing all your moaning you've actually killed the website - the meta among TW fans holds this to be true. Reddit is a far better site for discussing the series and far more objective too. A shame because this site used to be a great place to discuss both the good and bad aspects of TW releases rather than certain members yelling "REEEEEEEEEEEE muh Balkans REEEEEEEEEEE late stage capitalism"

Now if you don't mind me I'm going to launch my Gorebulls through 9 units of Brettonian Peasants.

:allears:

Rookersh posted:

Should I be building units first, or just going at them? I tried just March/March then attacked on turn 3 with the starter army and they had a of Fimir and 4 stacks of Javelins. I wanted to try and vassal as fast as possible so I basically rushed the lord in his town.

I figured it'd work out off the strength of the Chaos starter units, instead basically all my Chosen/Chaos Warriors broke well before his Marauders did. I mean Archaon did chump their lord, but not before my army was in tatters.

Fimir are really bad news for all your heavily-armored dudes. Try to tarpit them with Marauders while you murder the rest of the army. Also, javelins are ludicorusly deadly agiasnt large units, so either kill them quick or keep your big guys away from them as much as possible.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

Also going by the Skaven Intro Thanquol has a role to play.

Eh, not sure wether that is Thanquol.

I would laugh like hell though if they actually had him do the summoning they talk about in the cmapaign, only for him to gently caress it up again and drop Skarbrand into the middle of Skavenblight this time, thus setting up a final quest battle. :allears:

Night10194 posted:

Oh, I know. I love how Queek is extremely brave *for a Skaven*, but he's still an eager, backstabbing, hyperactive little ball of murder and betrayal.

He really isn't all that backstabby, though. Queek is basically a raging psychopath, by Skaven standards and even by normal standards. He's got no problem stabbing a distracted enemy in the back, but he's also not going to deliberately engineer a chance like that. In fact, he's outright contemptuous of old-fashioned treachery and doesn't see the sense behind it when you could just roll up and stab the fucker in the face. He openly relishes leading from the front and taking on enemy champions 1v1 because he's firmly convinced that he's the baddest motherfucker around. Queek is basically closer to a freakin' Norscan (and a khornate one at that) than your average Skaven.

President Ark posted:

also skrolk is gay for his boss nurglitch, he saw him once and gouged his own eyes out because he knew he'd never see anything as beautiful again

And Queek is actually kinda loyal to his boss (even by Clan Mors, let alone general Skaven standards) and understands that actually having to run the whole thing would take away from his Happy Murder Fun Time.

Jastiger posted:

They charge right into my knights as I charge them because if they charge my infantry then lol they almost immediately break.

I'm just having a hard time as Bretonnia getting things going. I find that my front line is always too small and the enemy is able to entangle my cavalry or shoot at them without me being able to get around to charge from behind. I don't get the strategy when it comes to setting up hammer and anvil with the Brets since the AI is always able to magically sniff out my cavalry hiding in the wings

Just charge them in the front. Like, seriously, Bret Knights (especially in lance formation) out on open ground can just flat-out smash through early-game infantry. Hammer and anvil doesn't need your cavalry to be hidden, either. Just charge the infantry in first to pin down enemies, then hit them with the cavalry while they are stuck in the fight. Grail Guardians (and Questing Knights) are a bit of a special case in that they're not shock cavalry, but melee cavalry. Think of them more as highly mobile heavy infantry - as long as you keep them away from armor-piercing and anti-large units, they can stay in a prolonged fight and slug it out.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Kaza42 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jphoIqTTtOs&t=277s

Zapspark the Experimenter. Seems like a special named Hero for the Skaven, so we're probably seeing more than just the 2LL for the factions

Going by the abilities shown, that's a normal Skryre Warlock Engineer.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Running an all-monster army with Throgg is the best thing. :allears:

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Fangz posted:

A LL isn't just about their personal combat skills, it's about the campaign bonuses, start location, starter units...

From what I've seen in various videos, Queek gets a pretty well-rounded troop buff branch, and his personal branch is centered around making warlords more loyal and buffing the hell out of Stormvermin, at the cost of having some pretty steep-looking loyalty penalties for Grey Seers. Also, his entire faction pays half upkeep for Clanrats and Skavenslaves, and he siphons off part of the experience points every time another lord in his faction wins a battle.

unwantedplatypus posted:

After some thinking I can understand why ratling gunners and jezzails were cut. They both are unique units that don't have an analog to another race and therefore represent a greater amount of resources needed for the coding

That kinda falls flat as an explanation though, given that Warpfire Thrower teams are in and would be pretty much perfect as a coding base for Jezzails and Ratling Guns.

Magni fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Aug 21, 2017

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Zore posted:

Warpfire throwers work like flamethrower units, not like machine gunes or sniper rifles.

Neither of those would require much of any coding beyond changing the stats on existing assets, either. Sniper rifles are just muskets with suitably cranked up range/accuracy/damage, and machine guns are just muskets with the RoF stat cranked up, or you could use the Hellfire/Organ Gun mechanics and fudge the stats around a bit until it fits. It requiring a ton of extra coding because there's nothing comparable in the game already doesn't really hold up as a rationale for those two.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
And that's my Wintertooth campaign wrapped up. Throgg with a full monster lineup is just unfair. Telling Archaon that he wasn't the boss of me and making it stick was fun though. Also:

Now there's some End Times canon for y'all. :haw:

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Doing a farewell campaign for TW:W 1 right now playing Empire. Got this map setup for a defensive battle against Kholek just now:

This seems exceedingly fair. :haw:

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

sassassin posted:

Add in the fact that the ai is far less likely to get high level lords than the player.

That very much depends on how many fights the get into.

And then there's of course the Chaos invasion, where all their lords start off at high levels.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

juggalo baby coffin posted:

edit: also can someone give me feedback on my atrocious army comp?

Kick out all these less-mutated losers and roll full Chaos Spawn in Morghurs stack, then form a second horde with all the money you save by doing so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Just watched the HE campaign video. That influence mechanic is evil.

Also, there's some hilarious karmic justice in the High Elves loving over Malekith with a false-flag operation. :v:

• Locked thread