Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

albany academy posted:

Uh how reputable is this BC p hosed up if true

there's an ad for a book on free energy halfway down the page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Homework Explainer posted:

capitalism will totally work this time though!

in america only poor stand in line for bread. in soviet union everybody (except party officials, конечно) stand in line for bread!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Nonsense posted:

Jeb once strong

now broken

bring back the powerful dictator mustache jeb

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

what the gently caress is this stupid poo poo?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Bill Buckner posted:

The particular magic card Shkreli is trying to corner can go for like $14,000 apparently.

Shkreli, amazingly, isn't even the grossest part of that situation.

it's cool that there's a weirdo going around buying nerd treasures so he can brag about it

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
stop posting that loving emoticon

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Wyld Thang posted:

I think this is my neighbor who gets really angry when anyone sprays Round Up in a thirty mile radius.

no thats me

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
stop poisoning me

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

laughing hmong wife...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Bushiz posted:

Jeb always felt like he didn't want to run for president, was lovable in the way people pretended tim kaine was lovable (awkward uncle), and lost because he was blindsided by Trump showing up with a min-max strategy that was tailor made to win the primary. Jeb can disappear, which is I think what he wanted to do before any of this started anyway.

Hillary Clinton desperately wanted to be president and got cockblocked by a racist cheeto without a campaign to speak of because she put all of her faith in a robot, after low-key supporting said cheeto in the GOP Primary to have an easier target. History will not be kind to her.

she deserves no sympathy.

• Locked thread