Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

These threads never last long, but:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Tiggum posted:

Is the one of the left supposed to be a specific indivudual, or is it just some sort of generic Power Ranger style thing?

It's a car, from Cars.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Choco1980 posted:

I wish they did. Also now I must see this game in action, even if it's just another LCD Tetris clone...

Nope! It's better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNbY60Y6LWM&t=10s

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

A governmental Consumer Affairs watchdog in Australia have released their annual list of banned Christmas toys which were deemed too unsafe to be made available to children. Pretty much most of them seem to be lovely Bootleg/Knockoff pieces of crap including "Future Star Loveable Duck", "Pokemon Go Car", "Sponge Bob Square Pants Car" and "Despicable Me 2 Rifle". They have a pdf file with photos of all the offending products which is pretty much a collection of toy mugshots. :v:

They rounded up all the haraam toys they found and executed them:

The Island of Misfit Toys' most wanted.

Edit: also, the green army tank on that list is awesome. Looks like it's from metal slug or something.

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 17:27 on Dec 7, 2016

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Antivehicular posted:

What actually is it? It looks like it might be a book or stationery product?

The Saddest Rhino posted:

It's Meow of Call: Naughty in the Little Cat (and other stories, cute little cat)

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Zesty Crab Legs posted:

What's in the box in this case? Is it San Andreas? Empty? Something else?

Almost always GTA: SA with a lovely reskin of CJ as whatever character is on the box, and the ability to fly, as seen here:

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Slime posted:

From what I can remember, a lot of knock-offs happen because the factory that makes the real ones churns them out on the sly.

Yes, that is what he was getting at.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Sriracha is a fine general purpose sauce thing. I even had it on mozza sticks once, and it worked. Hot sauce wise, I don't bother with all the weird ones named "reaper" this or "rear end destroyer" that. Mostly I just stick to Valentina, or Valentina extra hot. It's cheap and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

My Lovely Horse posted:

I'm very keen to know what they called him on the package.

Batman, obviously.