Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

The Chad Jihad posted:

I had felix's voice linked with will's face and vice versa for months when I first started listening

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Was it ever established what Felix's "the truth about Syria" running joke was? I always thought it was just a stand-in for "a take so bad it would get them all cancelled".

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

A little joke necromancy never hurt anyone.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

If it makes an assload of money its good QED

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

I remember when Chapo was guesting on some other podcast, I don't remember which, and the host took the opportunity to say oh yeah, Chris Wade used to work for us and he was lazy and he sucked. I'm not sure what reaction they were expecting.

This is Hell iirc.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Maybe theres some sort of Orthodox loophole.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

The Kingfish posted:

Dan Carlin has a good episode on Muenster if anybody cares.

Yeah it's literally the best thing he's ever done.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Mr. Lobe posted:

This makes me remember an irate Matt stopping himself once from saying retarded, and instead said mid word corrected himself to say "brain damaged"

I remember this it was hilarious.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

AWWNAW posted:

Chris is the biggest dweeb I’ve ever heard speak and I’d like it more if he never talked

Same tbh

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Speaking of James Adomian, is he OK? Did he get canceled? He hasnt been on in forever.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

busalover posted:

is there a chapo-adjacent podcast out there with a coverage of the gaza war? need to listen to something

War Nerd

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

Christman reassembling himself like Dr Manhattan in order to Post

I can see this.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

These new Q drops are not what I expected and, yet, everything I needed.

lmao

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

I have not thought about "Virgil Texas" in years but had a long and detailed dream recently that I discovered him living in an abandoned school bus behind the kitchen where I work. Very strange

Anyway, yeah, the show/energy is very off balance without Matt. It's great to hear from Amber though and the eps where she is on are pretty good. Most of the other guests don't really do it for me.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Famethrowa posted:

I don't know. I have no doubt that Israel is committing atrocities against civilians using armed drones, but adding "crying children to lure people out" sounds similar to a bunch of other wartime urban legends that spread among traumatized and frightened people. It's bad enough, it doesn't need the added sensationalism.

I saw one video of this and I'm sure there are plenty more. Incredibly hosed.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

I wouldn't blame them if they just ended it until(if/when) Matt gets back, but then I guess that sweet sweet patron money would stop flowing. Hard to get more checked out than "welp I'm outta stuff to talk about, laters"

I like MM because I like movies but haven't had time to watch many these past couple years and Will and Hesse talk like I used to when I watched more movies. ~Memories of a more carefree time~

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

It's still "fine", I certainly don't hate it. It's entertaining. I don't think it's that controversial to say they're not exactly firing on all cylinders recently, for perfectly understandable reasons.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

You HATE chapo trap house don't you? Don't you you little pig?? You HATE them SO MUCH!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

I love Felix's "news guy" impressions. They are just so *spot on*.