Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I want tommy end to come in and do a poo poo load of jumping knees to their dumb faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

GenericMartini posted:

gently caress tjp

TJP is cool.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

RealFoxy posted:

He was told to get into shape and didn't but apparently was also butting heads really badly with the trainers at the time. I think there was a story where he got yelled at by Bill DeMott for giving rookies genuine advice

Honestly he seems to be in good shape the weight gain seems to be more from nagging injuries so that's probably why he failed the physical.

And by good shape I mean he has great conditioning.

The_Rob fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Sep 25, 2016

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Is rather take any and all advice from Hero over loving Hugh Morris.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

super macho dude posted:

more like f a t t i u s

I honestly can't wait for this meme to die.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

super macho dude posted:

Hero will probaby die long before that meme does

Except his conditioning is legit amazing.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Mob posted:

So was Jim Fixx's

Luckily I don't think Hero was a heavy smoker and hasn't gone through two divorces.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

89 posted:

Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe look offensive linemen strong, who'd kick your rear end.

Chris Hero looks like the dungeons & dragons kind of guy sitting behind a computer eating doritos all day.

Maybe that's part of his appeal.

Are you kidding? Owens looks way more like a goon than hero in every way. He even has a loving neck beard. Hero is legit like 6'3 and now he has extra weight to elbow you with.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I could see his finisher being the death blow and the spinning discuss boot.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Everyone who is weird about Hero being fat is just insecure. Hero doesn't seem fazed by it at all.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Roman vs Braun is a such a tailor made match for the wrestle mania pre show.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Braun should pretend to throw a tennis ball to Roman, and when Roman is distracted he can roll him up real fast.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

The ending to Jericho/Owens storyline should be them remaining best friends forever and never breaking up

And also kissing on the lips.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

achillesforever6 posted:

That and they probably want to give Roode a longer reign than 2 months

They should at least have Roode have a dirty win though. In fact why does Roode keep having clean wins.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I never bitch about heels winning clean. They should be nonstop cheating. Honestly wwe's issue is that the Faces always beat the heels.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Cavauro posted:

The_Rob you're the same person as somebody else who has a much different opinion than yours. I know it and i'll prove it next week right here in this very ring.

I guaran drat tee that you will lose and be proven wrong.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
gently caress em. Let Hero go back to the indies because he's the best wrestler in the world and wwe doesn't deserve him.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I figured turning Almas heel would have been the start of his push but they've been doing nothing with him.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It's good easy heat to get, and that's totally cool and fun. My issue with the drifter is I feel like there is someone backstage who feels that he can be the next top babyface badass character.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DarkstarIV posted:

Posting this here because it may as well be a spoiler, but Asuka won't be called up any time soon, according to Dave.

Wwe is a dumb company run by idiots.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I've heard that's why wwe wanted Hero too. To just be a guy in NXT and never get called up.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

FAROOQ posted:

TELL ME ABOUT THIS RUMOUR THAT TAKER/REIGNS IS ON LAST

I hope it's true. I want to see the fans poo poo on the show as Roman wins.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Hasn't attendance and ratings been going down pretty consistently too? I mean sure it may not look bad initially because they have their hands in other pots but eventually people are going to get annoyed and go elsewhere.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Marine/Army/Navy gimmicks are all pretty much the most generic gimmicks of all time that every 2 bit Indy has.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jesus Christ this really is like 2004 to 2007 wwe.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Under the vegetable posted:

this is one hundred percent true. ambrose doing the naito i dont respect the belt gimmick but also being a bad wrestler with middling charisma is not good

In what way is Dean a bad wrestler? Dude is great in ring.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Dean has the worst offense on the roster

Actually that's Roman,or jinder.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

achillesforever6 posted:

Honestly Bray would have been better if he wasn't supernatural at all and just a crazy cult preacher

That's why he was so much better in NXT, and I'm even fine with doing like a small supernatural thing with him once in a while. The thing that sucks with him though is that he is such a high concept gimmick and they do nothing with that gimmick but vague things so fans never have anything to grab onto. The time he was starting to get over was because he started using actual cult language and speaking out for the outcasts and the weirdos and fans were eating that up. All he does now is just say I know your secret then he does a magic trick and never wins.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Benne posted:

I get the feeling Vince has already soured on the Kanellis gimmick. Will be surprised if Mike is still on TV in 2 months.

He'll get moved to 205 live as a singles wrestler, and Maria will be Jinders new valet for like a month only for them both to be released.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

oldskool posted:

Cody/Brandi v Jinder/Maria @ Final Battle

I'd actually be down for this.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm sure Finn will be kept on the main roster because he sells merch, but he probably won't do very much because they probably view him like Bray as already being over so they don't have to try with him.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The funny thing about Ryback too is I can't imagine he is a dude who is really on the radar of ROH or PWG or one of the other big indies. He'd be great on those shows in the Midwest somewhere and he can use his wwe cred to bring in a lot of kids, but like I don't see superdragon blowing up him phone or anything. That being said if he lowered his asking rate. Who knows he might get booked at a bigger show and be able to show off and possibly get over with an Indy crowd.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Skinty McEdger posted:

Please let this lead to British Strong Style vs Future Shock 2.0

gently caress I didn't think about this but this would rule so loving hard.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Defiance Industries posted:

Gonna be real depressing when they go back to trying to siphon any heat he still has to Roman

It's going to be another Ryback. Like him or not there was a short period where Ryback was legit over with the audience and they decided to squash that as fast as possible.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I really don't understand why everyone makes fun of Hero's body. He is more athletic than like every dude in wwe and is straight up one of the best wrestlers in the company.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Andrast posted:

He's fat

So what though.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Andrast posted:

It's funny

It's actually pretty played out.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
No that's stupid. Wwe putting him in the jersey was a dumb idea. In PWG he was letting it all hang out and he was loving great. Hero is legit one of the absolute best wrestlers in that whole company.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It's not that he's not getting huge pushes it's that he hasn't had a singles match on a takeover once until this Saturday. That's loving crazy to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Like I'm fine with hero being a enhancement guy. That was pretty much his role in PWG. If they wanted a new dude to get over they would have Hero wrestle them. That's pretty much how speedball became a PWG main eventer in like 2 shows.