Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Soron Xavier
Chad
Lazzy Homerun
Isaiah Dexter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Broken Shelton Benjamin couldn't clear the WWE physicals.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Without their beards, Sandow looks a lot like Steve Lombardi.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

Ganso Bomb through the cell, kick out before one.

"This is awe-some"
*clap clap clapclapclap*

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Dean Ambrose will win the Rumble and be involved in all the matches at Wrestlemania. He is the best.

Dean vs AJ Vs Cena
Dean vs Miz - IC title
Brawn vs Taker (Dean is guest ref)
Samoan Joe vs Rhyno (Dean is timekeeper)
Goldberg vs Lesnar (insert promo from Dean)
Multi woman Dean on a pole match
Ultimate posedown - Dean-o Bravo vs big show

End the show with Dean/Rene wedding.

Throw in a tag schmozz and Battle royal on the undercard (both featuring Dean) and you have a hell of a show.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Corbin's going to lay them all out.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Is the MYC now for the NXT women's championship?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Cavauro posted:

What are some of the spoilers lately? does anyone know what the main event of wrestlemania will be? my guess is that finn balor will be involved, and maybe "Stone Cold". Let me know since i love to feel like I'm back-stage.

The tentative card is:

Return of Vader
Sister Abigail vs She-Rhyno
3MB vs Shield with all the titles on the line
Multi-Diva tag match

Card subject to change.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

The heels should win to set up a 5 on 5 survivor series match. The shield could team up with Jordan and Hardy or Balor.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

All y’all have already forgotten Sister Abigail.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

What are the chances of any of the following showing up for the women’s rumble:

Melina
Kelly Kelly
ivory
Jacqueline
Kaitlyn
Alundra Blayze
Molly Holly
Victoria
Lita
Trish

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I think Beth is an announcer for it. She may still be in it I guess.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Gatts posted:

Has he only been competing for 7 years? It's like he's been around for 20.

He's been in that gimmick since 2008, he just wasn't part of Wrestlemania in 2009.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

If he’s a coach does that mean he’s an actual employee and gets benefits? Cause if so, that’s your answer.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I just realized there’s potentially 16 matches for Mania:

Lesnar vs Reigns*
Balor vs Miz vs Rollins*
Asuka vs Charlotte*
Bliss vs nia
AJ vs Nakamura*
Angle/Rousey vs HHH/Steph*
Roode vs Jinder vs Orton
Usos vs new Day vs Bludgeon Brothers
ARMBAR
Banks vs Bayley
CHYNA ARMBAR?
Cruiserweight title match
The Bar vs ???
Strowman vs ???
Owens/Zayn/Shane? Ziggler?
Cena vs Taker?

* = confirmed

That seems like a lot of matches. I guess we’ll know tonight if Cena/Taker is happening or not.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Cena goes to WM as a fan, smuggles in beach ball, becomes biggest baby face in the building.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Faustian Bargain posted:

What possible reason would they have for a *surprise* Rock match? That's the kind of thing you advertise.

Round 2 with Rowan.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

rovert posted:

Not a revelation or anything but expect AOP, Sanity and Iconic Duo to be called up this week. There are others too but I don't know currently.

Any word on No Way Jose?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Miz should win MitB and should cash in during a double KO spot between AJ and Nak.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

There was an NXT match on Raw a number of years back, I think it was Neville/Zayn vs Breeze/Kidd or something along those lines.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

They can just rebrand the Friday night Smackdown as a Wrestlemania event and feature some low card matches and a battle royal won it.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Jiro posted:

You're exactly right! Which is why Kofi/Bryan will happen somewhere in the middle of the show, and Becky wins as the opener, and Brock loses to finish because the fruit rollup belt is supreme! :suicide:

Brock is winning but will lose it to Roman the next night on Raw.

Source: none

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I expect Roman to win the title on the Raw after Mania.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Accident Underwater posted:

Put choose your own WrestleMania on the network Vince

Everyone would just choose 17.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

This would kind of be a cute idea if they had a hot program or goodwill from fans but they have neither right now.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Miz. Miz vs McIntyre at Mania. McIntyre wins the Johnny nitro lays him out and Miz cashes in mitb to win the title.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Dacap posted:

They are pre-announcing who 30 is on Saturday, which I think will be pretty teling in terms of theories on what’s going to happen.

I can think a lot of dumb and boring ways to end the rumble, but I can’t imagine many finishes so terrible as to get the reaction Wrestle Votes posted.

Broadly, most possibilities fall under one of these:

-An overpushed person who WWE is forcing on fans wins over an underdog favourite (not a real problem in the men’s division right now)

-A gently caress finish with no immediate clear winner

-A broken down Legend wins over current stars (HHH, Goldberg, Hogan, Taker...)

-Fiend Nonsense (possibly cinematic)

-Winner is one of the accused Speaking Out abusers (Dream, Riddle, Theory)

- LOLBROCKWINS and humiliates the whole roster

- surprise monster like Aj’s bodyguard or that Raw underground guy wins

- Slap Jack

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Open Marriage Night posted:

I don’t know if he did it before the show or during the broadcast, but Ted DiBiase buying number 30 was great heel work. Then the next year he draws number one, and nobody wants to sell theirs to him.

I loved the recurring gag that Dibiase always had lovely numbers after the 89 Rumble.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I’m not even seeing a lot of rage directed at Miz. Plenty of apathy though.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

On WOR Dave says two people will be debuting - one for the ladder match and the other one that Tall Paul teased.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Was it a battle royal or a royal rumble?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

yea ok posted:

rampage spoilers please

Claudio over Dax
Guevara over Allin
Deeb over Rayne

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Garcia vs Blackwood should be good. I’m pretty sure they teamed up once or twice on Dark during the Daily’s Place era.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Some good Canadian talent on that dark.

Sebastian Wolfe rules

I’m glad to see Massive Damage is still around, I remember seeing him in one of his first matches almost 25 years ago.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Is Royal Rampage a regular battle royal or do people enter at times intervals?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

they’re Royal Rumble-style timed entrances

Thanks, I though so but couldn’t remember.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

How was Peter Avalon able to do both RoH and PWG?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Venomous posted:

ROH was taped on the 12th, PWG was on the 13th

Gotcha. I thought they were the same night for some reason.