Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's a great for a netflix show. everyone at my work is talking about it. marking my territory here and i'll post more when i finish the last 2 eps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

:lol:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
has anyone called el a mary sue yet ?? if not let me be the first, and furthermore,

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's implied that Hop has banged every available woman in town even the librarian :laugh:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
is the black deputy the black kids father or no? they show his parents at the funeral for the stuffed will doll iirc but that's about it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

psychokitty posted:

black kids don't have fathers :confused:

if this were reddit youd have hundreds if not millions of upvotes but it's not so you just got me smdh at this post :colbert:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Panfilo posted:

How did the bad guys make such a perfect copy of Wills body? Regardless of it being stuffed it was accurate enough for his brother and friends to be fooled.

how did LSD mom give birth to a telepathic girl?

how did she open a gate to another dimension?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i meant telekinesis but whatever

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im guessing that the tulip face is just a worker ant and that weird structure with the alien breathing/feeding tube down throat is nurturing some larger alien or colony or something. i wonder if next season is going to be a continuation of this setting and characters or will they do the "entirely new story+cast" route

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ok good. hopefully THE DUFFER BROS. will knock it out the park again. is it just me or do they sound like a low rent version of the coen bros. though

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

.lnk to the past posted:

It was weird how little they attention the show paid [spoiler] to her death. No panicked parents or mourning. [/spoiler

i was thinking the same thing and i almost posted about it until i realized she a fat nerd nobody likes. even her friend barely reacted to finding out she was dead on screen.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah a lethal dose of a drug wouldnt necessarily kill you especially if you have built up a tolerance to that drug in your body by being a junky sheriff for years

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am really loving mad that this netflix show did not have the special fx budget of a major motion picture

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the kids hosed it up pretty bad with the beartrap. looked like it ripped at least part of its foot off to escape.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

hoppers thoughts that mornings should be for coffee and contemplation often mirror my own

i need that at my job

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Germstore posted:

Science experiments gone wrong. Government agency covering it up. Half Life 3 confirmed.

yeah the lab stuff reminded me of half-life a good bit but it was probably based on something else

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

i swear that there was at least one mention by Matthew Modine of a boy experiment like 011, but nobody else seems to have noticed so maybe I imagined it

i think there is a part where they are talking about one of the other numbers but cant remember if a gender is implied

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
steve harrington lookin cuttttttt

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Geoff Zahn posted:

someone post the christmas lights gif that spells out gently caress Trump

tia

Tunnel Snakes man rules

i'll do you one better

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just dropping back in this swell thread to say that the people who are saying bad things about the show are dumb, bad whereas the people who are saying good things about the show are cool, good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol at goons not understanding the progression and development of a story they wanted the entire climax to occur in the first two episodes

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

8 track betamax posted:

People calling this a love letter to the 80s need to be stoned to death

ill cast the first stone

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

can someone make me an av of the top part

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pshh she didn't even do the hard parts. i can rap nicki minaj's vers from "monster" like at least a good 2-3 better than this

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

AEMINAL posted:

loving gas thread

let the weirdos obsess over these child actors in tviv

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
stop posting all the terrible anime style fan art

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

av material

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think stranger things is probably better if you havent heard about the absurd amount of hype around it yet

• Locked thread