Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

"Remember me, Eggman?! When I destroyed your Death Egg, I talked JUST, LIKE, THIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Does anyone have a gif of Eggman laughing on TV during the start of Studiopolis Act 2?

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Frankston posted:

So what's everyone's favourite song from Mania? Mine is either Studiopolis 1 or Mirage Saloon 1.

Studiopolis 2, Lava Reef 2, and Press Garden 2 for me. Also, the theme for the Eggrobo bosses.

I'd be cool with there being an Act 3 to zones if it meant an extra level remix.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

If they include Red Mountain from SA, it better have the part where Sonic goes to hell.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

KingKalamari posted:

I just hope they leave Knuckles' role in the story completely unchanged and he just spends most of the story wandering around aimlessly while sick jazz rap plays.

Pumpkin Hill better be established as a real place that exists on our planet.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Knuckles show has a fun pre-spenders Archie tone to it, complete with the same kind of lame but cute humor.

But why can’t this franchise have any cool Sonic type music?

I dunno, but I’m gonna be very mad if the final battle in Sonic 3 doesn’t use just straight-up Live and Learn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Larryb posted:

I’m kind of curious at least how much the Knuckles series will be acknowledged in Sonic 3 (I’m assuming Knuckles will be living with Wade now and we might possibly see the former GUN agents pop up again).

Wade’s mom was cool though so I wouldn’t mind seeing her come back at least (maybe Christopher Lloyd as Pachacamac too if you can find some way to work him in)

Former GUN agents: Didn’t they get stuck between two rings going to the same place that collided and exploded? Or, whatever was going on there?