Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Brown Moses posted:

Mostly I just plagiarise Wikipedia articles.

I came home from a short 8 day stint in jail and after a shower and smoke I went on GBS and saw CARO lives thread.

The worst part of being locked up is knowing the world still turns without you and seeing that thread made me never want to go back....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

MassaShowtime posted:

The goon who put a swimming pool or hot tub in his basement.

This one owned because how pathetic it was a 20 something adult would think it was cool. Then posting pictures like it was.... what a moron.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

The thing I love most about SA is how no one is safe and every poster that gets people laughing eventually gets laughed at harder.

How did Ozma leave anyway? I remember the pathetically small shed she lived in but thats it. '

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

britishbornandbread posted:

It's not you though, is it?

Lol isn't that you

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

MageMage posted:

You guys don't let people talk anymore. Threads reliving the glory days is all your going to get fresh and new from these forums anymore unless you refrain from being "edgy" at any opportunity you get.

i agree

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

Wedemeyer posted:

genesplicer posted:

I find it interesting that you came into his thread to tell him you are ignoring him. It's almost like Mrs. Genesplicer's second grade girls who get mad at each other, then spend the rest of the day pointing out to each other that they are not going to talk to each other any more.

So you hate his stuff. Good for you. Why not spend your time experiencing things you do enjoy? But perhaps what you enjoy is complaining. Fine. Why not go down to Denny's and complain that the steak there isn't nearly as good as that really nice steakhouse downtown? Or maybe you enjoy being a dick? Go for it, I guess. There are worse hobbies than spending your time proving how much you hate something.

I could never understand why people would spend so much time screaming about what they hate, rather than focusing on what they like. I'm more of a "Vote 1 and move on" sort of guy. But to each his own. For now, the Hipsters run GBS and are busy posturing to each other over who can hate everything more than the others.

Hole Wolf posted:

it's poo poo, genesplicer. it's really bad.

Every good and corrent person in that thread has brought me much joy and happiness. And Warren Zevon or whomever is a loving dickwad cocksucker.

Edit this thread i mean http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3312495&pagenumber=63&perpage=40#post421566366

i honest to god frequently and mistakenly think im sometimes reading DARE posts in gbs......

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
i fuckin lmao how i visit a website that has some schizo constantly vandalize it and every1 just turns their heads like hes a house fly or something.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

How is he sound of mind enough to do this and get away with it but unable to mentally seperate his ex, the TribalWars forums and Lowtax?

he doesnt retards just keep spreading misinformation. he does it via chargebacks and noone knows why the bank keeps allowing this and lowtax cant raelly do anything cuz dare lives in canada.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

Jose posted:

quoting myself from QCS since more people post in GBS and it was one of the funniest posts on SA and hopefully someone can find it

I remember but idk where it came from. could also of been an fyad post making fun of someone. for some reason id say it was in last years goon mock thread in fyad.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
Cuz the biggest victim of it is Lowtax himself

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

For since reason i found the fact that it was a young woman who had just gotten married to make the whole thing worse

No its the guy with the Ben stiller avatar. He's the greatest.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
His gf cheated on him wth his bestfriend and he hit him wth a shovel. The man lived and windows was charged with assault. Not defending the creepy losER but the goon lore doesn't need lies when the truth is enough.

Edit.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

Scudworth posted:

I've seen weirder confirmed poo poo happen on this old internet, my friend.

Haha as if a world famous musician is going to reach out to Lowtax on twitter to ask for his lost SA password to be reset and then become a moderator haha as if.

I remember the very first day I got out of jail I saw Caro was alive. I was only gone for 8 days but I felt like I came home to an optimistic new world not like the one I last saw. Anything is possible, goonsires.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
Soulja boy posted in NMD before he was famous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

thecluckmeme posted:

Bobcat in a box's first testimonial was somebody receiving a printed version of the first GIS result for "steam locomotive schematics" and defending it because he thought trains were cool

Also the box image was black and white while the GIS result was colored.