Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
One's a cool dude who got back on his feet, the other is a pedophile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Was that the great Dunson'ing?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

:cursed:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Nobody mention MeUndies yet?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
I loved the first...50? Then, like everyone else, it got into the mayoral election with Hiram McDaniels (i still don't know who this is, but they repeated his name every ten seconds) and I stopped giving a poo poo.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Araenna posted:

if you have a dog, a choke collar is a bad idea

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Buy better towels

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

pikachode posted:

i've never met a trustworthy jeff, and even the geoffs in my life have all been deeply problematic

Theory holds up

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

CannonFodder posted:

It's not as dangerous as the flesh eating bacteria that just shows up sometimes in squatter's basement chemistry.

Fun thing: flesh eating bacteria are on you at all times. It's a combination of three or four regular bacteria that are everywhere, and feed off of each other's waste. It's just that, sometimes, they go haywire in a positive-feedback-loop, and nobody is exactly sure why.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
We ciabatta stop making puns.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
The humor in this thread is as long as a baguette, but as shallow as a tortilla.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Don't worry, that's naan your problem anymore.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
The thread has turned sourdough on puns.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
I'm bready to stop the pun chain, I think.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Elephant Ambush posted:

Loaf 2 hate fun

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Pham Nuwen posted:

Yeah I just noticed Dave was permabanned. What the gently caress.

JFC! On the way back I drove him for a few hours of the journey. Is there anything forumside about this? Only reference is maybe his last post, which doesn't show up on the post history search yet due to it being broken.

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 00:51 on Feb 15, 2019

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
When it comes to things like money, cars, people, and time, I take a policy of "neither a borrower or lender be." If I didn't, I'd be even angrier.

The one poster that he was actually living with/on the property with, I feel like so much poo poo even my small part in encouraging it when this began back in 2015. There were multiple gofundme campaigns and similar one-on-one donations and encouragement, over years, and literally driving him a few hours each way to an airport a few times.

Just, like, a really lovely situation overall.

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 19:00 on Feb 15, 2019

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

the escape goat posted:

https://twitter.com/lordbeef/status/1096081372932788224?s=21

...can anyone expand on this because what the gently caress

I cannot find anything about it, except it's pre-2007 I think? Referred to as "the door" in a few posts.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3733956&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post448381240

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Groundhog day! It's a pickup.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Wait was this whole poo poo about brexit or something? I thought it was random nonsense.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
*cracks knuckles* gonna be here awhile.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Memento posted:

We could pass the time with a nice game of Mornington Crescent?

Uhh... something something international version, John o' Groats?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Can't we just beat each other with blunt objects like civilised people?

Makes me consider dropping in to GiP and asking what they think of that movie, in which joining the army is apparently Shenanigans.

Uhh, spoiler alert, from someone who spent six years there (both GiP and in)

gently caress the army

Anything that makes fun of it, or shows it for the shitshow that it really is, generally flies over well.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Baby steps off the bus.

*raucous applause*

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Have we talked about shampoo dispenser guy yet? What ever was the conclusion to that?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

The guy that got a shampoo dispenser for the shower without asking his gf/fiancee and it ended up with her leaving him, I think.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I think he installed the shampoo dispenser into the shower head so everytime you want to enjoy some water flowing down your body instead it's just a chemical nightmare that sprays into all your orifices and burn your eyes out

I thought it was one of those three chamber ones. Or maybe he really did what you said but lied about it?

Man, my memory about this is as lost as the password to the account that saw lost fingat

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Like 14 Inch, IRL rapist.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

BiggerBoat posted:

I think the worst offender is the really aggressively loud painting on top of all that other really loud poo poo that doesn't match anything.

Which one?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Malachite_Dragon posted:

the plastic rocks surrounding the tub that almost certainly don't have a drain under them are one of the bigger issues, I feel.

Explicitly don't have a drain.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
That is decidedly not a US plug.

Which makes it even better. I mean, yeah, it's a pic that's older than Fark, but I still enjoy it.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
The only good thing to come out of GWS was Doccers' Volvo chickencheese.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Tardcore posted:

I liked the one were the TFR guy blasted a chicken breast with a shotgun shell loaded with peppercorns

That was Doccers. Same guy that put the block of cheese on the lathe.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Goons hating anime led to moot loving off and making his own website with hookers and lolis or whatever. One thing leads to another and eventually Trump is president and nazis are a thing again?

tl;dr goons hating anime has led to nazis again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, it was pretty much a reveal, followed by immediate wound-tending without any namecalling or finger-pointing, except at the guilty party and a few posts by outsiders that tried to invade as is wont to do every time something happens on SA.

AI is chill enough that I felt okay to come out to them. Doesn't hurt that I've been talking on there on and off for, uhh, nine years.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Uhh because those interests are tasteful as hell.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
What?!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Terrordrome, right? For the longest time I could access it on awful.apk for whatever reason, but obviously not post.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, that's it. I remember some screens of it popping up on Reddit of all places during the election season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Xarbala posted:

Oh that's the weapon brown guy who kept pissing people off by (smugly) doing a bad job of pretending not to be a comicsgate chud, unsurprisingly he's also an equally smug transphobe who does a bad job of pretending not to be one.

My favorite part is when people point out the explicitly homophobic/transphobic comics he does and go "what's wrong with you and why did you write this?" he goes "Actually those are the character's motivations, not mine :smug:." Like somehow that, like, absolves him? And in any case those characters are the protagonists so

I bet the guy likes Louis CK more after the face-chud turn he's done in the past two years.