Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Booourns posted:

ah the old QCS classic
OP: guys maybe this shithead isn't so bad?
shithead: gently caress yeah i'm that bad, actually i'm worse!

Really now? I haven't checked up on it since it was still on one page.

Oh wow there's 9 pages now instead of 1. And, the n-word? By Sir Concern Troll?

A valuable member of society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Gum posted:

The question is if explicit bigotry is allowed on the forums. It is not a hard question to answer

:emptyquote:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Goddamn what a loving everlasting centrist, the wonderful* pick.

*distracting

Pick, right now you're doing an "but ALL lives matter." As in, yes, you're not technically wrong, but now is not the loving time, and to continue derailing the conversation is actually making things worse.

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 20:26 on Dec 10, 2019

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Nobody gives a poo poo about that right now except for you. Read the room.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Mods talking in other threads and/or off-site.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ariong posted:

SA’s Greatest Sagas: Farewell, You Appalling Dickheads

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Keru posted:

Perfect.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
It's pretty loving simple: ban bigotry. Not the ones so far, I mean all of it. This isn't difficult, except that there are some mods that are the bigots, too.

Being an apologist with bigots means you're at least a little yourself, otherwise why entertain the idea even for discussion? "Yeah, only a little poo poo got into the brownies. They're still 99% poo poo-free. Why can't we discuss maybe eating them?"

Mate, that's still a poo poo-brownie.

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 21:35 on Dec 14, 2019

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Can you please not?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Mr.Radar posted:

The message I got from the movie was not that 3D animation is bad but that people who think computers will do all the work for you are idiots.

Yeah, this is it. The message wasn't "3d is bad," it was (as always for the show) "Capitalism and everything it touches is poo poo and full of false promises."

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Can confirm, good tag

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Spend less on buffet style feedings.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
You know what? The furries I've seen never misgender me, they never persecute me for existence, and they never make fun of my interests or hobbies.

Makes them better than most other people I meet tbh

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
People enjoying things is pretty neat.

I don't even get angry at people that like fortnite etc. 2 years ago I'd probably be like, "that game sucks and you should feel bad!" but now it's more like "hell yeah, if you're having fun I don't see the harm :unsmith:" and it's just nice that someone is smiling at some point because we all live in a hellworld

Hell yeah, you enjoy the wrestling! I don't know anything about it, complete blindspot, but my lack of experience shouldn't invalidate your enjoyment, y'know?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

barbecue at the folks posted:

I use my capability for critical thought for thinking about all kinds of stuff that isn't "getting unreasonably angry about harmless stuff that people do for fun and what kind of cartoons folks on the internet like". Living in this motherfucker of a hellworld is hard enough and it seems furries are generally nice and accepting people who don't spend their time complaining about irrelevant bullshit on a dead internet forum.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

rodbeard posted:

I don't know the communities for MOBAs and battle royales are so toxic that I'm automatically suspicious of anyone who wants to be a part of one.

:v:
I mean, yeah. Obviously. punch nazis all day every day. My examples were groups that aren't hurting anybody. I don't care that my 35 year old boss who doesn't play video games is really into fortnite. Hell yeah dude, if you enjoy it, go for it! It's your money and time and who am I to poo poo all over it because I might think there's a "better" way to spend time, y'know?

This isn't a "shhh let people enjoy things" destruction-of-critical-thought, it's just a "yeah okay cool, you go for it dude" moment. I've found that I spend less time angry if I let a lot of poo poo I used to get mad online about go.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Eox posted:

That image takes a year off my life every time.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Sleeveless posted:

What better way to close out 2019 than a bunch of people unironically doing variations of "I identify as an attack helicopter"

They only ever have two jokes. The same two. jokes.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Pastry of the Year posted:

Don't you start. Doing "I'm the ---" at furries isn't even remotely the same.

Oh no, I was referencing the attack helicopter bullshit, not the furry thing. But I can see how in context it may have seemed like that. My bad.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
2019?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

purple death ray posted:

what if we know & dont care

This is normal

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Accordion Man posted:

Lol Lowtax is going to kill this site even more all to cover a tiny minority of the community comprised of middle-aged manchildren mad they can't say slurs anymore, isn't he?

Seems that way

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

watho posted:

the tgrs trans thread makes me feel like that subgroup of trans people on twitter who do nothing but post the most inane discourse imaginable and is really bad at respecting boundaries

im sure there are great people posting there but it gets exhausting

Just a reminder that trans people can be lovely like this person.

Good job bringing a fight to us in yet another thread, friend.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Who's been doxxed? That sucks.

Search your username on certain sites. I am, at least. And it's a constant reality.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Anarchist Mae posted:

Well, they were doing jack poo poo all about it before we complained, so I'm not really sure what to tell you.

Basically this.

Who What Now posted:

FYAD continues to be transphobic as gently caress, at least ADTRW cooled it on the mangas about nude children.

And also this. One was changed/purged, the other continues.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

The posts she's made are intrinsically linked to the fact she is transgender, you galaxy-brained dunce.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

All the non-regulars drawn in by the recent drama finally getting a taste of how PYF usually rolls.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

This is fairly new to me but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to use those because they mess up pH balance

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Nuns with Guns posted:

This is going to end up like that Soviet nuclear bunker full of a million cannibal ants isn't it?

Who's going to be our "savior with a 2x4"?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

razorrozar posted:

the what now

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/cannibal-ants-soviet-nuclear-bunker

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Oh hey I just learned how the gas chamber got its name

When was the original event?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Aaand there goes all of my sympathy for Lowtax. It's the damndest thing.

Wait you still had sympathy left?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Pick posted:

~ Or! Anyone! Else! ~

How's that working out

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

xcheopis posted:

More like oldtimeless

sorry. you've been a real good sport about this decrepit joke

The only reason I still come to these dead straight forums is for this joke

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

razorrozar posted:

more like oldlifeless

oldghostless

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

PuddingKnight posted:

remember the epic saga of LAMBLORD itt

Someone has stolen your trees.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

ExplodingSims posted:

Not sure about that, but in AI, we had a guy who pretended to have cancer, have one of his balls removed, and the also lied about buying and wrecking a Tesla.
It's like, one of the 4 drama tales to come out of AI

And using crash photos from the literal only ever crashed Tesla in his country at the time lol. Then claiming to be on drugs too iirc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ariong posted:

Whatever happened to Three Olives?

There are only two people on the forums: you, and three olives' alts.