Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

I'm not sure how much of a leak it is, given that the article has a quote from Donald about said nude photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

a shameful boehner posted:

Really, though, the fix for congressional gridlock is to bring back earmarks.

Earmarks were one of the few bargaining chips that ideologically opposed pols could use to bargain with one another for supporting legislation, despite the appearance of/actual corruption they entailed.

Oh hey, this hasn't made the rounds in this thread yet!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

WampaLord posted:

Yes, it has, multiple times. Stop trying to bring it back, it's a terrible article because it doesn't call out the Republicans for being racist as gently caress.

This thread moves pretty fast these days so sorry for the necro, but it was meant to be a sarcastic reply :shobon:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Someone tweet that idea at him, please :pray:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

MrBuddyLee posted:

I'd chip in 100 bucks if anyone could get "Yakety Sax" played over the PA at a Trump Rally. It really should be his official campaign song.

One of the streams of the Republican primary debates played Yakety Sax as filler during an ad break. It was magical. I can't believe it's only been a year since the Escalator.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Really catches the Polish movie poster vibe, good job Time :golfclap:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Antti posted:

You say potato, I say potatoe.

Look at these poor, dummy slobs chatting away about some loser food like potatoes. I like people who discuss steak. We need more steak in America, big, beautiful steaks, the best steaks. Michelle Obama's brainwashed, she's brainwashed American children to think about potato! I mean, potato! Can you believe it? It's horrible. We're gonna make American schools great again, steak for every child, the best steak, there's no problem there I guarantee it! Loser Obamas and their potatoes. Losers who hate steak! They hate America!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

I am not going to click that link, but instead believe it's that obnoxious kid guest on Colber' :pcgaming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Josef bugman posted:

His wife is German and his sons are half German. He may well actually end up leaving the country if it all goes down the pan.

You know who else was a Brit who emigrated to Germany, had a German wife...

• Locked thread