Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was Bleach good?
This poll is closed.
yah 57 21.03%
nah 214 78.97%
Total: 271 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
In my mind, the series ended with Decide and the Fullbringer arc was the epilouge. The Quincy arc had its moments, but I basically consider it author-written fan fiction.

Renji and Rukia's kid looks awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Sydin posted:

Can't wait to read Bleach Boruto complete with terrible artwork drawn by an assistant who butchers Kubo's style.

If you butcher Kubo's art, there is nothing redeeming about recent Bleach.

Covok
May 27, 2013

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

The DNA tests said she wasn't, but the young man that can turn into water and assists orochimaru was not a licensed doctor.

Basically, dude used the wrong sample for the test. Best part: Salad still doesn't know.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Akumos posted:

I think what weirds me out is that Ichigo with Orihime and Renji with Rukia is the more thought out path that makes more sense if you fleshed it out a bit. But considering we got a rushed as gently caress ending I'm surprised he didn't just slam down the Ichiruki to please people before it died. Would've been a smarter play I think considering nothing else could really be a satisfying rushed ending.

IIRC, dude apparently said in an interview that he didn't want ichiruki because he liked the idea of the male and female lead just being friends.

Covok
May 27, 2013

The art is rough in some places, but it's pretty good for fanwork.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Voted Worst Mom posted:

Already squad zero has more personality than in the original. This is cool.

Yeah, the Steenritter also got a nice personality boost.

Covok
May 27, 2013

If you go to the guy's deviantart page, there is a little more.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Where is this quote from?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Geniasis posted:

In retrospect, the anime made the right call ending it with the Fullbring arc.

I was thinking the same thing, recently. That really is a much better place to end the series and makes it better overall as a result. If only it didn't have so much filler.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Manatee Cannon posted:

hosed up that hxh trails behind confirmed bad series bleach and naruto by so much

Popularity =/ quality

Covok
May 27, 2013

My bleach result is pretty accurate.

Covok
May 27, 2013

lezard_valeth posted:

Day 3 of the post-Bleach era: the salt is still burning

Kubo's thought: Haha, you bought it!

Covok
May 27, 2013

If Bleach had a fourth as many characters as it actually did, the series would have had much better pacing.

Covok
May 27, 2013

BlitzBlast posted:

Just a reminder that this is a panel that actually exists.

why was renji even there

To make the switcharoo a surprise so only the observant would know it was always Aizen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Knew it, Warner is doing it.

• Locked thread