Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Turns out when you get to the end of Sun or Moon they reveal the real Ultra Beast is YOU.

Copyright Hustlin Floh 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zore posted:

Yeah, Finneon is a different pokemon. :colbert:

I still like the goofy fish.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All I care about is
1) make it so I can filter out ridiculous poo poo on GTS
2) Is Jigglypuff in the Alolan Pokedex?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I can now die happy

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope they bring back rocks or pester balls so I can just throw poo poo at the pokes I don't like

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xander B Coolridge posted:

Someone linked to the Origin of Species column on Bulbapedia and I've been reading it since yesterday. It is fascinating.

On Bronzor and Bronzong:

:aaaaa:

It's an interesting column especially for the parts where the guy mentions he's almost 40 and that he has a collection of Sailor Moon figures.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's funny to me that he even added it in.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jwang posted:

From my experience: yes, and you can fit as many portable devices you want in them. Make sure you're wearing a belt though, don't want all that weight to drop your shorts.

Sometimes that's the idea though. Much easier way to show off your package than "accidentally" dropping a monster condom for your magnum dong.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Have we finally reached the point where my two male pokemon can adopt a pokechild? If not, why is this game so bigoted?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blooming Brilliant posted:

So why is Ash in school now?

Is it cause he never went to school so he could do magical animal poaching?

Probably because after 20 years he still can't figure out how to properly breed/train his pokemon for ultimate sperg power

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If there's any justice in this world the show will end when Ash faces Red and creates a time paradox that destroys the entire pokemon universe.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blooming Brilliant posted:

My favorite thing about the Pokemon anime ever is when Ash was going to win the Sinnoh league after all of his possible rivals got knocked out/became his friend/whatever.

So his next opponent was a guy using legendaries that destroyed Ash's team with ease.

Hahaha

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dungeon cousin posted:

It's always the same species as the mother you idiot.

You're the idiot for assuming Ash's mom isn't just a ditto.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I skipped the past 2000 posts here since Friday but hot drat, I love my angry toucan.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just realized you can catch the other Lycanroc form in your game. Weird, the previews made it sound like it'd be a version exclusive.

Also, apparently I'm a true Master of the Pokemon because I made it through without wiping once, and I'm seriously retarded and never bother checking IVs or grinding EVs and I didn't catch any Eevees.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Junkie Disease posted:

where the gently caress can i teach Smeargle curse?

I'd assume you sketch it off another pokeman.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mazerunner posted:

There was a whole mall in the first town that I missed...

Same here. Do yourself a favor and go to the clothing store so you can buy some stunner shades.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone want a Comfey? I have too many and now it's time to sell Sell SELL! I AM LITERALLY DROWNING IN COMFEYS

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blaziken386 posted:

my dude, it is a pain to level up a mon from level 1 when everything else is almost level 40
especially with no good grinding spots like the blissey bases of ORAS.

Every minute you spend typing is a minute you aren't grinding away for the perfect poke.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All arguments in this thread from now on must be settled on the field of Pokemon. No items, License to Kill, Double-Slappers Only.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Would someone be able to trade me a Litten? The Euro version of the game just dropped, and I want to use one alongside Rowlet (as I really like both). Its just for the single player campaign, so I'm not too concerned about stats.

FC - 4098-6100-5219

Yeah, give me 5 minutes

Edit: I'm also going to make you take a Comfey

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Nov 23, 2016

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Would someone be able to trade me a Litten? The Euro version of the game just dropped, and I want to use one alongside Rowlet (as I really like both). Its just for the single player campaign, so I'm not too concerned about stats.

FC - 4098-6100-5219

Litten is hatched. Want a nickname?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zore posted:

I mean, a lot of this was also true of Zygarde along with a ton of other circumstantial evidence and we saw how that turned out.

... why did they call the Super-Moves Z moves anyways?

Probably Zenith. They say that word at some point so that's good enough for me.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Surprise me!

Let me know your FC when you're ready to trade.

OK, I'm 4313-4715-4704

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Btw fellas be careful in the post-game, there's some battles that come out of nowhere while changing zones and if you don't have your champions still tagging along it can be trouble. I almost wiped twice while training new pokes and both times barely made it through due to my Wigglytuff, Old Cyrus.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Regarding the boss fight, I'm just glad Lusamime had an evil Clefable on her team. The Jigglypuff/Clefairy rivalry is a tale as old as Pokemon and using my 'Tuff to wipe the floor with that punk felt great.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FishBulb posted:

Mimikyu name chat : box fodder

I'm with this guy.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They announced the next gen will replace the current battle system with Smash Bros matches

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Guys and gals looking for the shiny charm, do you need any specific non-legendary pokes?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey pals, what're some good non-legendary pokes for trading on the GTS? I'm looking to fill out the national 'dex and I need some advice on what to breed.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trade him for a new son who is a Pokemon Master

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Locke posted:

Some of the worst Gen 1 Pokemon are, like, Goldeen/Seaking, Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff, Onix, Ekans/Arbok, and Farfetch'd. As for a sixth... Vileplume? Beedrill?

Ironically, Rattata/Raticate and Paras/Parasect are both pretty good, especially for in-game. Raticate gets Hyper Fang, Super Fang, and can learn a surprising number of TM moves. Parasect gets Spore AND Gen1 Slash, which makes is a ghetto-sweeper. Especially if you TM it Sword Dance.

your dead, punk

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oddium posted:

hypno is a pedophile

Maybe in your baka gaijin world

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So a little while back I asked what would be a good poke to GTS in order to fill out my national dex. After trying a few I've found the answer: Durant. I've been able to get almost every single non-legendary I've asked for within an hour or so. If any of you need a Durant to breed for your own dex-filling, let me know. I will give you one and it will be named Mike Durant.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All the pure Grass types that are just plants with faces blend together for me.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

U.T. Raptor posted:

NEETbug is the only good part of that evolutionary line :colbert:

Sorry pal, it's a bad Poke.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That beetle has what it takes to be the very best.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nth Doctor posted:

Yo dude, you got an e-mail address?
E: and are in North America?
Honestly I'm not concerned with the bottle cap, just wanted to express my dislike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ejaculate. (It's coming in Gen VIII, my uncle at Gamefreak told me)