Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Celery Face posted:

Every time I hear some dinosaur go on about how "awesome" and "innocent" 90's boy bands were, I try really hard not to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rElXIJjNGv0

I've never heard anyone refer to the 90s as innocent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Ularg posted:

The fact that it's "little sisters" is what scares me. I am unconvinced that this isn't a veiled attempt at pedophilia.

I wouldn't call it veiled. I honestly can't imagine any other explanation for a forum dedicated to sexual hangups talking about swapping sisters.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Sponge Baathist posted:

I ate maggots once on accident. They were really good. They were in a swiss roll. I'd do it again if society didn't make getting fresh maggot food so damned difficult. Think coconut flake except it pops when you chew it and wriggles until you do.

I wouldn't jack off with maggots though

Were they there because the food was rotten? Or were they the food?

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

yo rear end is grass posted:

At my old apartment I was sitting on the couch when I felt something hit my shoulder. I looked and saw a maggot writhing there. I flicked it off, grabbed it with a tissue, and flushed it. I came back to the couch and there were four more squirming around on the cushion. I realized they were falling out of the vent above me, the duct connecting into my very dirty upstairs neighbour/landlady's place. She was at the bar so I put some packing tape across the vent for the time being. I could hear them fall onto the tape and wriggle around on the glue, making a "tck tck tck" sound.

I did not jack off with them either.

Oh my loving God. Please tell us more about that neighbor :dogbutton:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

du -hast posted:

I guess this goes here. NMS a bit:

I will tell myself this is a joke and that it has never been used in earnest.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

purple death ray posted:

DD/lg is a mutually beneficial relationship where the dude puts up with having to watch Disney Princess movies while his girlfriend drinks out of a sippy cup because he gets some rough kinky sex once the credits roll. It's like a dom/sub thing but with frilly dresses instead of black pleather

A mutually beneficial relation in which the guy is acting out his pedophile fantasies with a mentally damaged submissive girl who likes to pretend she's being sexually assaulted by her dad.
Yeah, nothing to see here.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

cyberia posted:

Not to kink shame but I feel like this isn't something you should just freely admit to people.

Kink shaming is absolutely OK when people do shameful poo poo.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

ashnjack posted:

Got to ask, what's the origin of the thread title?

And the circumcision probably comes from the bizarre stories about the edit war of the Silent Hill wiki, where EVERYTHING IS A FORESKIN METAPHOR

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

dordreff posted:

There's a Super Smash Bros fanfic that's over 4 million words long. I don't remember hearing about any particularly hosed up stuff in it but the very concept of someone writing 4 million words about thier self-insert mary sue fighting Mario or whoever is pretty loving AUG in and of itself.

That is many, many times longer than my doctoral dissertation.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

End of thread incoming...

edit:
In the mean time! Who wants some pictures of the miracle skin cancer "cure" black salve?!

after "cure" for above:

So we're mocking cancer victims desperately trying something to cure themselves?
I mean, mock the peddlers of that bullshit, but you're actually posting photos of victims of cancer and loling at their desperation.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Here's the story for the girl I linked the pictures of. Looks like I was wrong about self diagnosing, but still a bad idea on her part.

The thing about this being a bad idea is that when you do have cancer, and you're staring at death, you're likely to fall for poo poo like this. Your rationality goes to hell because you're afraid. That's why it's one thing to attack the peddlers, another to go "lol people do stupid things when they're afraid of dying :haw:"
And you're really a poo poo person for doing this, just FYI.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah that's an interesting point, on the other hand

You're right. Sorry for the derail. :sadwave:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

RZA Encryption posted:

Her responses to comments on her page seem in indicate that she thinks humans are not animals. Like, it's a separate thing. Mineral, plant, animal, human

It probably also has to do with the idea of consent, which is why some of these imbeciles also make bread with vaginal yeast and eat their placentas after whatever home birth they decided to have.

None of the above changes the fact that they're idiots.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

InediblePenguin posted:

if CWC said CWC wants to be called "she" then loving call her "she" until and unless she changes her mind and asks you to do otherwise

it's not your job to decide on what other people are really thinking in their head, such as with this "oh not really trans just inflicted by trolls" thing -- if people use their words to ask you something that isn't harmful to you or anyone else then why not just loving do it?

oh right, because humans are lovely

It's clearly a deranged person. We can't assume the mental problems reach everything except sexual identity.
This isn't the hill you want to die on.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Space T Rex posted:

Few pages old now. But I'm thinking of ditching Imgur as well. Just recently said Tomi Lahren is dumb because she doesn't believe blacks have it worse off than whites in america. Still being downvoted. Replied to myself with "I'm being downvoted for saying racism exists?!", also downvoted lol.

Lifehack: use imgur.com just for sharing images, not for the social content.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

These are some fresh specimens! Poor dears, they get pulled up from the deep and the pressure change makes them look a bit too bloated and messed up. MBARI and others live stream ROV dives these days and it's amazing how normal and sleek the animals look in their proper environment.

I had no idea this was possible. I need to learn about some of this stuff because tag yourself, I'm the at least 80% of the specimen on the left! :doh:

Considering that there are no exercises that can eliminate "localized fat", I can't see any way in which you could get fact selectively.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Perhaps a penguin posted:

I remembered seeing this interview pop up on the forums a long time ago.

"My friend “Wandalaput” is a French extreme BDSM player who revels in the dirtiest, most depraved sex you can imagine — scat, degradation, drinking semen from the used condoms of strangers, high levels of pain and abuse, and even the quest to become infected with AIDS to celebrate his “real whore” nature. In an interview that I’m sure will emotionally upset many people in many different ways, Wandalaput gives us a bit of insight into his drastic lifestyle."

:nms: http://archive.li/6s7YR :nms:

I couldn't finish the interview. I'm not revolted by the answers, it's the questions, asked almost in an approving way, that bothered me.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Male Tears posted:

This guy looks like he couldn't lift a gallon of milk out of the fridge let alone lead the Incan empire.

The guy in the film is also very scrawny, so that's a plus for him I guess.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

Less broken rehosted image:

That's super loving grim.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Start by reporting it on YouTube

The title alone should be enough for that but, out of curiosity, does he go ahead and justify the massacre? I'm not going through 20 minutes of that.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Glazier posted:

It's all the same thing, there really is no difference between the gamer gate people, the MGTOW people, and the neo-Nazi alt-right.

I don't like any of those groups, and yet what you said remains incredibly loving stupid.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Jestery posted:

Does epic meal time count as AUG.
https://youtu.be/7Xc5wIpUenQ

On a primal level I just find their content abhorrent.

Pretentious, wasteful and a perfect example of lovely white person culture.

" You won't believe what we do with 10kg of ground beef" I already do

Yeah dude, white people are the only ones who do stupid poo poo on YouTube.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Tarantula posted:

Some awkward guy shows up at a twitch streamers location when he streams while on the street, then shows up at his apartment, proceeds to stalk him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5HrVT6yNFw

People who stream and people who watch them are all pointless. Hth

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

People here have defended furries, Gothic Lolitas, extreme body mods, etc. It turns out that we all love to laugh at "those other" people, but when they mention our own niche of hosed up poo poo it quickly becomes "well, actually...."

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

cash crab posted:

Real quick, before someone quotes from this page, all and any Opinions(TM) about coloured hair is a probational offense for like, uh... 15 pages or so. Capisce?

Capibara

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Selklubber posted:

A poorly made Enrique.

The Enrique we deserve

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

John Big Booty posted:

Man, Seneca Crane really let himself go.

As part of his delusions of wealth, he credits his imaginary donation for Donald Trump's success.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Everything Paul posts is code for "I'm a pathetic loser"

I disagree. If you actually took the time to watch his videos and read his writings you'd see that they're code for" I'm a piece of poo poo "

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

rydiafan posted:

1) No she's not. Zoom in on just her face to cut out this while derail and she's definitely not good looking.

2) You'd lose that bet.

Whenever a M'lady is posted, the same people who mock men for failing at basic hygiene or personal care will jump to defend the maid's honor.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Bazinga

Screaming Idiot posted:

We're in a thread that argued about a woman's ladyparts so much a mod changed the title to reflect it. We are in no place to judge.

We mock every body part of every person that gets posted, I don't know why so many people felt the need to jump to save that M'lady.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Peanut Butler posted:

whoops sorry I'll be more careful about mocking a lack of class consciousness/cheeky desire for child injury my bad

You sound super fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

PCOS Bill posted:

Our criminals are treated so badly, punished and talked down on, ugh. Why don't they get to live in resorts after breaking the law?

Because Manning didn't deserve prison for alerting the world of the war crimes that were being committed by the US.

• Locked thread