Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

i smoke weed everyday and im fuckin proud of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Zzulu posted:

I just figured out how to buy weed on the internet, soon I will buy it
Well, that's my story

Prepare to never be dry ever again. I love hearing people who live in my town complaining about having no weed because the local dealer got busted while I'm ankle deep in that sweet sweet green.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Glasgow Kiss posted:

i smoke the weed and i get scared and then i have to smoke more to calm down and i get even more scared so then i smoke more weed

Deep breaths, pilgrim.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Mailorder weed is the most retarded and depressing thing ive ever heard. Do you work from home too? Congratulations you never have to leave the house ever again and can be content with developing severe social anxiety and depressive issues!! Lets completely remove all social aspects of smoking, because I cant stand being without weed for even one second.

I live in a small country town where the only person selling weed is a scary rear end meth head with swastika flags on his walls. gently caress dealing with that just to get high.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

fits my needs posted:

you should grow your own weed then idiot. i thought that's what the people in small country towns did anyway, its not like you're being supported by the booming tourism industry,

I tried to grow a couple of plants and my dog ate them :(

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

hog fat posted:

i like to do menial tasks such as washing the dishes or going grocery shopping while on weed. that way, while sober and with the thinnest veneer of sincerity imaginable, I can vindicate my terrible life decisions with palpable evidence of productivity

Doing house work while high is good because it makes you zone out and before you know it you have cleaned the whole house. Same goes for working out to.

Oberleutnant posted:

Wanna party w/ this dog who is prob way cooler than you

He will tear ur face off.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

psychokitty posted:

im concerned about my darkweb order :(

A lot of vendors won't ship on fridays cus they don't want packs sitting in the post office for two extra days. Try not to worry the odds are overwhelmingly in your favour.

Jonny 290 posted:

wife got her med card today. $21 for an 8th of top shelf. lmao

You Americans don't know how lucky you are goddamn.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

Has anyone ever had a good experiences with dry herb vaporizers? I never felt like they had an effect on me.

I use a cloud v it works for me but the high is definitely different than smoking.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

Could you describe it to me? When I use vapes like these I can't even tell if I'm high or not.

I know some people describe it as being "clearer" but I'm not even sure what that means.

For me at least its more of a body high and I find I get less jumbled thoughts and anxiety than I do when smoking. Also it takes some practice to get the hang of hitting it
next time you use one try taking draws like your sipping on a straw and take a draw keep the vapour in your mouth than take another one and then breathe the vapour into your lungs.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Its been like three weeks since I had weed and its gonna be at least another week before I start getting paid from my new job and I can buy some more.

I'm in hell.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

poverty goat posted:

Smoke your vaped weed
Eat your vaped weed
Clean your vape and vape that poo poo
Brush your grinder+kief screen with a clean dry toothbrush for free magic bonus kief

Or you could just smoke pipe resin like an animal. You've probably got options is what I'm saying

I got my vaped weed and packed it into 12 500mg caps and swallowed em and holy balls I was high as gently caress for like 7 hours straight.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

It pretty much kills buying drugs online, since this is going to be the new mo of drug enforcement

This makes no goddamn sense at all. When Nixon waddled up to the podium and announced that there was gonna be a war on drugs did people stop selling drugs on the street? Why would this be any different?

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

This poo poo is a whole new level.

Nah, it's still Drugs. As long as drug users enjoy getting hosed up and dealers enjoy making money it's gonna keep happening. Using the internet to sell drugs has been happening waaaay before the DNM and like 4 people getting arrested ain't gonna change that.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

When the police took down two of the markets they got 2000 peoples address because those people were dumb as heck and didn't bother to encrypt the messages they were sending on the market but none of them have been arrested yet and I would be very surprised if the cops bothered to go after all but the most heavy duty of those 2000. When these markets get taken down its only the people running the actual site that wind up in jail.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Mnemosyne posted:

Already been done with weed, and actually by the same people who make the Juul that Dreddout posted above! The Pax (formerly named Ploom) company actually makes three devices. They make the Pax line of dry herb vaporizers that we've talked about in this thread before, they make the Juul vaporizer shown above (which uses proprietary pods full of nicotine e-juice), and they make a weed version of the Juul, which is called the Pax Era. The Pax Era uses those same proprietary pods, but instead of nicotine, they're full of the same oil that you would get in a pre-filled oil cartridge. When the pod runs out, you toss it and buy a new one.

I've often thought about how Pax has really worked out a perfect situation for themselves. They manufacture the device and the empty pods, but they don't handle the weed at all. They don't make the oil or fill the pods. Instead they've worked out deals with a bunch of already established oil cartridge companies who put their own oil in the Era pods and they sell them themselves. Most of my favorite oil cartridge companies are making Pax Era pods right now (though I don't own an Era). Pax is profiting from the legal weed industry without actually having anything to do with the weed itself, so they're safer from the federal government cracking down on them.
Wow! PAX are really disrupting the cannabis vaporiser industry. :barf:

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Tendai posted:

Is a high from vaping weed (not oil) just significantly different/less intense/more wasteful than smoking a bowl or am I doing it wrong.

Vapeing dry herb does feel less intense to me. I actually prefer it that way but each to their own.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Hey weed thread, does any smoke with their parents?

As fat mike once said "doing drugs with your parents...is just wrong."

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

this thread erupts into smoke vs vape every week or so.

One day a smoke goon and a vape goon will fall in love bringing scandal and violence to both houses.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Dreddout posted:

Anyone who uses stoner terminology like "sesh" needs to be taken out and shot

But what if I'm a sesh gremlin?

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Wendigee posted:

I've heard people will buy like fruit roll-ups and tear off a piece and use it to make a little "pill" you can swallow.

fuctifino posted:

If you don't like the taste of AVB, grind it to dust and fill gelcaps

These will both help it going down but wont stop the dreaded AVB burps. Some people don't mind the taste but to me its horrible.
First time I ate AVB I just dumped a bunch of it between two buttered pieces of bread probably the most awful I have ever eaten. Honestly getting a little queasy
just thinking about it now.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

redreader posted:

I thought everyone had agreed that ABV gives you a weird and horrible high? I've never tried it, I just dump it outside once I've vaped it.

When I did ABV (and this is just my experience it will effect everyone differently) I remember it being hours and hours of feeling nothing then suddenly being massively uncomfortably high for hours like panic attack territory high but after that it ramps down into a really chill pleasant high that lasted anywhere between 8 hours to 2 and a half days. Those first few hours were very rough though I don't think I would recommend it to anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

caleb posted:

I just remembered I bought blow like 15 years ago from one of those guys who think they are in scarface all the time and it had blue crystals in that were clearly Ajax or something and when I brought it back to him (no I did not do any) he claimed they were "enhancers."

"Delta 8 enhanced cbd! $$$!"

Prohibition: Going great.