Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I am going to smoke some Northern Jack. It is delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Got high and watched a storm on my covered front porch. A++ would do again.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Vaped a weed at the museum today. Great decision.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Friday after work smoke is the most satisfying smoke of the entire week.

I'm part of the "after work / weekends" crowd. Been in that routine for like a year and a half now. It's pretty chill. Being high helps me actually enjoy doing yardwork or other types of lovely boring work.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

im part of the before/during/after crowd and it works p well

One of the guys I'm in charge of does that. He owns and people love him. That's all I care about.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My friend hooked me up with his leftovers from his last harvest. He's not that great at growing, but poo poo still gets the job done. Tons of weed cheap.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Went on an awesome family vacation in northern Michigan this weekend. Came home and bought a new (used) car. Got high and mowed the lawn and all that jazz. About to order Chinese food. Life Is Good.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

what kind of car

2008 Honda Element. I got it cheap from my dad, and it's completely awesome.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

FedEx Mercury posted:

That better be an automatic trans.

You bet, never learned to drive a stick. Yet.

Update - Got Chinese food, was amazing. Got really really high. Played Overwatch.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Michigan is still pushing back against full legalization, but I live right on the border of Detroit, so I get to openly smoke as long as I'm respectful. Out of my neighbors, a little over half smoke regularly. My dealer is an awesome dude and is always prompt for me, but being able to get variety at the store would be the best. Jealous of all you legal state people!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AugmentedVision posted:

i drive high all the time tho

then you probably don't get pulled over, we all know this.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Smoked weed all day.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
New Glass. Nice.

I've been using a cheap hammer style water piece for a bit. It sucks. This is a major improvement.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Kelp Me! posted:

Those are just the rarer ones too, some of the other ones are really gorgeous. If anybody else gives a poo poo I'll pull some of the cooler-looking ones.

I would love to see them. This is the type of poo poo I love investigating when I'm high as balls.

On that note, my new bubbler is amazing and I am high as balls.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Smoked while the sun rised.

Day off. Good start.

edit - Dr. Dog is pretty good, thanks for the recommendation. Anyone else have Marijuana Approved Music?

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Nov 4, 2016

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Happy Daylight Savings Time or whatever it is, I'm not sure what time it is, might as well get high!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I never got into Jerry Garcia's stuff but I just got high and this owns.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
There is nothing more enjoyable than listening to Longmont Potion Castle after a 'fat' 'bowl'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7k9rn_9-cg

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

what the gently caress am i listening to right now is this like an album of trucker cb radio samples

If you haven't dug into this it's loving hilarious

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

haha it seems funny but the total opposite of what i was expecting from a "good music to get stoned to" post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFtoEiUAO7Q

it's the music to my ears considering I'm on the phone like half the day.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

enjoying a fatty and a celebration ale on my balcony, probably the last day of the year i can do this before indiana plunges into its trademark hell winters

I'm spending tomorrow outside doing the last of my outdoor work. Michigan is about to become a bleak, cold hellscape which I am extremely excited for.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I need to clean all of my smoking devices but I am being lazy.

Also I have two grinders that are very caked in kief and was wondering the best way to get something out of it without doing some crackhead level stuff.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Happy Thanksgiving y'all, best day of the year.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also, Pax 2 friends, for the Pax Pusher, is getting the replacement vented or non-vented lid that goes with it for extra worth it? Curious because I think I'm picking up some poo poo for myself soon.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqeKJXKgM6E

A good Post Turkey vibe.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty hungover, so I smoked some weed and made a sour dough grilled cheese. It was awesome.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Smoked weed and planted some Wandering Jew I've been rooting in a window in the spare bedroom. Life feels better now.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mnemosyne posted:

I'm a little unclear about what you're asking, since my Pax Pusher is actually part of the lid. I'm guessing you already have the old Pax Pusher (not attached to the lid) and you're questioning whether to also get the replacement lid?

I bought the non-vented lid with the attached Pax Pusher. I keep seeing comments about using the vented lid with a water pipe attachment, so I'm not sure if the vented lid is only for that scenario, or if you can use it by itself. I was also worried that the vented lid might cause too much of a drop in temperature, since more air would be rushing in with each draw, so I went non-vented.

Two things I can definitely recommend though are the replacement screen that newvape makes for the Pax, and the "reclaimer rod" that you can use to push resin out of the air tunnel. They sell it as a way to like, save your resin for other uses or something? I have no use for gross old resin, but I do use it to clean the air path after each use. It's faster and easier than using pipe cleaners and therefore I do it more frequently. Works best when the Pax is still somewhat warm and the resin is all goey.

That was pretty much what I was curious about. I don't have the pusher yet and have been delaying getting it because I'm stoned as hell usually. I'll check out the parts from Newvape as well. I bought the caps, tamping tool and funnel from here which has made it much more awesome.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My guy is coming over with a bunch of different strains and I'm excited.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Got my dad an awesome Christmas / Retirement gift. Full weed set up with a nice spoon pipe, a RYOT smell proof case, a medium size space case grinder and some rolling papers. Gonna be awesome.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mnemosyne posted:

My father-in-law is 70 this year, and used to be a big pot smoker. He came out to visit us in California this Thanksgiving, and we had a great time getting him high every night. He's never been to a legal state before, so each night we sat him down and showed him which strains we had available, told him how each one felt, and let him choose. He got to sample a new strain every night, and got to use a vaporizer for the first time (now he wants one for Christmas). He even ate a bunch of my chocolate bar at the door of the airport for his return flight.

Giving pot to old dudes is fun.

I'm seriously excited. We've finally gotten on good terms recently and this will be a huge step.

On another note, I smoked some 'Cheese' marijuana and I think I'm really high.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Oberleutnant posted:

8.48 on a sunday.... its time for a joint

yeah, 9:45 seemed legit for me.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies, a thing you should smoke and also to eat too I guess.

So good I forgot words

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Dec 15, 2016

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
DJ Short's Blueberry, A Good Strain.

edit I live in Michigan where only medical is legal, however living less than a mile from Detroit means pretty much every cop could care less unless you're doing some stupid rear end poo poo.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

psychokitty posted:

got my PAX 2 for early christmas... my mom decided not to give it to us in front of everyone. tried it out last night - that thing is so cool. SO COOL.

Tamp+Poke tool, funnel and caps. Makes the experience so much better and so much easier on the go. I'm planning on grabbing a Pax Pusher real soon here too.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mnemosyne posted:

The Pax 2 is the one that's more reasonably priced, though they just came out a few months ago with a Pax 3. The main difference between the two of them is that Pax 2 takes actual weed, while the Pax 3 can do either actual weed or it can also do concentrates. And by concentrates, I mean stuff you buy "loose," not a pre-filled oil cartridge like e-cig style vape pens.

I really like it, but I've never tried the MFLB, so I can't really compare. It's really compact and portable, which I like. It means I can load it up and then take it somewhere, so I have it "just in case," which was really convenient while I was in Vegas. As for smell, it still smells. It smells less than combustion methods, but more than the aforementioned oil-cartridge e-cig pens.

The smell is something that you can shake off with a quick walk and some mints. I've successfully used mine more than a few times around more conservative family and gotten away with it. It's somewhere between one hitter and oil in terms of smell.

Christmas was good. My dad liked his gift, which consisted of a RYOT smell-proof case, a Space Case grinder, a nice spoon pipe and 6 different strains of pot. Happy retirement, Pops!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dmitri-9 posted:

Do you think if Missouri, Tennessee, and Kentucky pass medical in 2017 the Feds will finally get it? I have a feeling Idaho will still be a hold out when they change the law federally.

I don't think the Feds will get it until their jobs are on the line. I have a feeling a lot of these guys are the types who will never be able to come to terms with the fact that the Devil's Lettuce won't ruin your life.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

psychokitty posted:

no im telling you the totally fresh weed stinks to high heaven

Here ya go, solution to all your problems

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Weed is also one of The Best Hangover cures. True facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Weed and Battlefield 1 is a good combination.