Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

LifeSunDeath posted:

god there's this one weed I had a bunch of from the blackmarket that had the most delicate and unusual flavor, like white pepper mixed with if weed was blue flavored instead of green flavored.

Blue Dream?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

for the best hits try filling your bong with snow instead of water. I think we're done with snow for the year though.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

tbh it totally fits here though because when i get high, reply guys get EXTRA fascinating

like, is the need to gargle billionaire nuts compulsive, learned or like... how do you end up there (I'm real high rn)

I've always assumed it was so they could link their friends to their replies if the tweet goes viral and
:smug: I read that tweet 3 days ago

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I read that as new meds asked doctor if it was okay to smoke weed on them now they are passing out from the combo.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Nocheez posted:

No, but a kid who already likes nerds or whatever isn't going to know that he's about to drug himself.

Lock up your edibles always a good idea with kids and pets.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Hardawn posted:

Anything I've gotten in a crystal form breaks up easily

If it doesn't put it in a baggie then smack it with the butt of a bottle of vodka anything larger than a single dab smack again. If you want a fine powder to like spoon it on to your rig you could use the vodka bottle like a rolling pin but that's normally for nose stuff.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

real pros make their own snow year round and snow bong. I wish I was that cool. still it's nice when it does snow.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I bet it makes it nice and warm. I'm picturing heated seats only your hands and face.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Right but it's almost time for snow bongs. If you have never filled a bing with snow instead of water, we'll first snow grab some fresh.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

afroserty posted:

I'm not bitter when I read this things but I hope all of you in legal places or have legal places that you can drive to, appreciate it.

I can walk actually it's very nice

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

A sixth is more than an eighth though

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Philthy posted:

would you eat mold?

I love cheese

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

dee eight posted:

when i first started to learn about weed, i read a thing about an african tribe that would get high by making a giant pile of weed and setting it on fire, then just standing around in the smoke

i thought that was a pretty boss way to get stoned

https://i.imgur.com/1DUK58b.mp4

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I set my Ti enail to about 650 if that's at all heated similar. Looks like the same basic tech as far as coil and power goes.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Can we have a pirate ghost or ghost pirate show?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Carth Dookie posted:

The USA.

Damned if I can find the source but the declaration of independence was preceeded by some absolutely heroic levels of booze consumption.

probably check their notes under hemp and see what plants they culled and if it was really just for rope would be a good start.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

If you ever find any that claim to be “nanoencapsulated”, those will probably work. They’re water soluble.

Since the talk is about beverages, Curaleaf's Squeeze is one such product. Not very tasty, though.

Just buy in in syrup form and add it to whatever you want.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

Select’s squeeze stuff worked but it tasted like big time rear end

Get a cocktail shaker and some lemonade or orange juice or something.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

You're going to post a trip report right?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I just buy normal pipe screens from the smoke shop for like $2 for a pack of 200 and fold them into baskets myself, careful some brands have sharp edges and you may get metal burs stuck in your fingers that you need to pull out. There is something enjoyable about folding one, as long as the brand isn't garbage and sticking you.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Phat Phingers posted:

If a robot gained human-level sentience and intelligence, would it have rights? Could you "kill" it and not be found guilty?

They'd likely have to fight and win them based on even the most optimistic scifi. I mean in the optimistic ones it's court battles not an uprising but there's still a battle for the machines to gain rights.

The more important thing is can we give the robots cannabinoid receptors so they can get high.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

Put it in capsules or something, it's not a good smoke.

I find this gives me weed farts, like farts that smell like weed.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

redshirt posted:

Could you get high off weed farts?

I don't think so, I think you just crop dust the tacobell line and make everyone question how the gently caress someone just stealth smoked.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Mozi posted:

as someone who smoked a bunch of avb in college - don't unless you have no other options for getting a buzz. it tastes absolutely godawful and the high while technically present is poo poo. if you want to use the whole metaphorical buffalo cooking with it is a better path.

The lazy way here is not even "cooking" just throwing it onto some peanut butter on some crackers or whatever. Usually called firecrackers.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Minotaurus Rex posted:

And then microwaving?

If it's Already Been Vaped, it's already activated I guess if you want it warm? The more effort you put into prep the smoother and less harsh eating it is going to be. the material is basically the constancy of wood shavings.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I filled a canister with weed farts anyone want to buy it to huff? It's a lovely mix of THC and jenkem highs you'll just love

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Hellblazer187 posted:

I gotta clean my pieces more often. I almost exclusively vape, so it's not as gross as smoking out of a piece with too much smoke residue. But with the dynavap sometimes I do singe the weed a bit, either just being too slow to take it out of the thing after it clicks or putting it in again before it unclicks because I was high and forgot I needed to wait. Anyways, after cleaning I get so much more out of it, I didn't realize it affected air flow so much and therefore ability get high. One dynvap b bowl from a CLEAN piece and I was sky high for hours.

Start collecting pieces switch what you smoke out of every few days and then clean them all once a month. Since nothing got used more than like twice it should be a pretty easy clean on everything. This is a life long goal pace yourself.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Hellblazer187 posted:

I can't imagine the people putting sugar packets in hand sanitizer are actually enjoying that experience or extolling its virtues online.

Someone wrote a song about it (though it's not serious)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOCdIY_HKM4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I used to be really into beer then got into weed and stopped drinking, now I'm into making cocktails sometimes I even put liquid THC in them. There is something really fun about shaking a cocktail shaker while your high is starting. You don't even have to put booze in, find an excuse to just shake some juices together. Do not forget that soda water should not be shaken!