Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

mdm posted:

A 70 year old lady who has to shout at rallies all day every day has developed a bad cough? Well I never!

She probably is blazin on her private jet :420:

her supporters said bernie sanders was too old for the job and somehow he despite being older than her did about 5000 more rallies and speeches without dying

also she changes the reason for the cough mid speech lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
saying hillary clinton's 20 year cough is related to public speaking is like saying her back pains are related to those pictures she has to take 3 times a year where she meets a woodworker and puts on a hard hat and lifts a hammer long enough for the picture to be taken

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

TOM HANKS posted:

A Trump presidency would own so hard. President Trump calls a press conference to talk about whatever mass shooting happened that week but spends the whole conference talking about how he wants to bang his own daughter. Why wouldn't you want that? Do you hate laughter? Are you allergic to fun?

the only fear i have of a trump victory is the unfortunately least talked about one: he will actually vote for most of the same things him and the clintons agreed to before hand, but he'll keep offending people once per month to keep at least the dumbest of his supporters from protesting

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Mariana Horchata posted:

my personal favorite is her neurologist who is always behind her with a diazepam auto-injector pen ready to stick her at a moments notice...lol at having the nuclear football while constantly having to be shot up full of benzos

shes hosed up big time...but im p sure its not epilepsy, what she exhibits def seem much more like tics than any kind of seizure which im assuming are a complication after her CVA or whatever she had - really wouldnt be surprised if she currently has reagan levels of cognitive impairment tho which makes it a p big deal instead of some made up GOP horseshit like the :obama: = :jihad: crap

i dont feel good giving her frodo's role at all but it fit

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
can we talk about ricky ray rector in this thread? i wonder who ate his pecan pie

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

INTERACTIVE CD-ROM posted:

oh my b; she just "overheated". She's perfectly fit to serve as POTUS so long as she stays in the oval office and the thermostat never goes above 70 degrees.

and someone has to carry stairs for her, to place in between each step of what we people who are not a 70 year old in the body of a 90 year old call 'stairs'

canpakes posted:

6 ways Hillary is just like your hypotwnsive abuela who needs a team of medics to help her climb stairs and steps on a little footstool while getting into the car.

lol

1 way hillary is like my abuela? neither of them will ever see 2017 without a lot of money and medical miracles

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
https://twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200

posting a direct link because im too dumb to quote quotes within quotes

every single tv show host and former 'leftist' comedian is a loving con artist on her propaganda team

thanks for helping her show she can open an already open jar of pickles jimmy kimmel, now she's spitting pills into water before coughing up her right lung in cleveland, another week later she is hitting her knees on her emergency sleeping van because the guys holding her thought she was just unstable but she was out cold

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

if she dies within the next 12 hours reflect on the fact that 9/11 will become the death date of the woman who largely contributed to both wars and takes millions from the house of saud, who sent something like 19 of the hijackers

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Guy Goodbody posted:

Wow, she managed to stay on her feet and wave for 30 seconds. What a paragon of health she is!

It's bullshit, if she isn't sick I want to see her run a half marathon. Today. And get a good time.

lmao

i would bet my entire set of both drop forged and hand forged woodworking tools that hillary clinton cannot do a 5k at even a jog without literally collapsing nine minutes in

do you want some great tools you do not have the strength to carve with? then take on my bet mrs clinton

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Vegetable posted:

america would prefer this explanation to "overheating"

they're both equally blatant lies, bill clinton wouldn't even allow his dick to be blown by the women who used to blow his dick, gennifer flowers and monica lewinsky are both like 30 years above his age cap now

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

canpakes posted:

Is this true?

it's similar to the text i saw on one of the lovely media sites, but they didn't post the video and i can't find it yet

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

canpakes posted:

The language CNN is using is just offensive. She "stumbled" when leaving the event :D

Clinton stumbles, trips on minor third lifetime stroke, is once again strong as an ox, light as a feather, honest as a serial killer

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
She claims she can't do nothin for the congress and the house
Our cars are gettin repoed and we're bout to lose our homes
Look up on the TV and see her stroke at ground zero!

YeeAAAh! People and their problems are givin' me a pain,
People and their problems are messin' with my brain
I try to just absolve them but I 'member her surname
People and their problems are drivin' me insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSPtAu7-cIU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

its about her husband and im listening to it a lot because norm macdonald told me to listen to billy joe shaver

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

LegoPirateNinja posted:

trump's not tweeting?! oh no! is he ok?

ive actually been waiting for that too but think about how insanely carefully his writers have to phrase his response to her without her immediately saying UVE SLANDERED THE MEMORY OF 9/11 WITH THIS TROLLING!!!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Darth123123 posted:

Why is she the only one with shades on? Bloodshot eyes? Hmmm

all jokes and exaggerations aside: unless they hit her with the diazepam plunger i doubt her regular dose of meds is enough to make her eyes look drugged up, it's more than likely what doofikex and dinosaur said:
she would rather be known as 'person talking with dark purple sunglasses on during 9/11 tribute at ground zero' than 'ok i admit i i have seizures as a major symptom of a major illness'

think about how many people, including the brother, son and grandson of US presidents were driven off the stage by trumps super memes about being low energy or weak.

consider how much the left loves fdr and yet even in his day he refused to be photographed in his wheelchair, told the american people (and probably himself) that he was recovering and would walk again, had his loving family literally hold him up to stand for photographs, etc

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

reallivedinosaur posted:

if hillary had something that would allow her to still function, the left would latch onto her condition and wear it like a badge of honour

first woman cancer survivor president? holy moley

if they're hiding it, it makes sense that it's got to be something that would possibly disqualify her.

maybe she should run in 2024 after trumps first term because that black dude carrying her around like master blaster would be cooler as a post apocalypse president

one thing it makes me reflect on: much like fdr (i will not compare them in any other way, don't worry) she herself does not believe her illness is what it is. you would only pick tim kaine for VP if you were confident you were going to strong woman this poo poo all the way til election date, both her and her backers must not have predicted she would deteriorate this quickly or they would've picked bernie, or an equally loved eligible and younger democrat if you can name one.

today marks the first day even her biggest fans must feel a strong urge to read up on tim kaine

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dookifex_maximus posted:

I think the caesarean analogies are quite apt, much like the DNC, Julius Caesar Dictator gave his hand picked candidates elections for their assignments

i have not seen any of those analogies made here, but i'm going to agree with you because you seem like the coolest new comrade on the forums

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Guy Goodbody posted:

Hilary spending the rest of the campaign in a sedan chair is the bravest, most feminist thing anyone has ever done

i was playing pokemon go today after class, doing laps around town in the 78 degree heat, and i'm going to just come out and say it: i thought about going home before my 10k egg hatched, several times

do you know what gave me the feminist strength to keep going? knowing that hillary clinton, with only 200 million dollars and a tenth of that going right to her staff of doctors, is able to walk while using human guards as canes several feet, maybe even 50 feet, while wearing purple tinted seizure sun glasses.

semper womens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Kaine is actually a eunuch Manchurian candidate, not a man

Former President Of Corrupt DNC Now President of Everything: NO ONE MINDS, EVERYTHING IS GOOD

• Locked thread