Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

ImpAtom posted:

"I need to know where those two lived as man and wife" is such an insanely awkward phrase, holy poo poo.

Later, Ant-Man visits the house and finds, to his horror... they've pushed their beds together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Monaghan posted:

It's cool that brick layers get to wear labcoats in the marvel U.

I like to think the happy boy is screaming "MOOORRREEEE CEMEEEENT JOSHUA!!" in a mad scientist voice.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Next... Sabretooth!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

frodnonnag posted:

Can someone edit MJs face into an avatar that acts like ArmyOfMidgets current one?

Title: "maybe you should rephrase that post..."

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Ronan would be the worst roommate. "I accuse you, Jeff, of leaving this sock on the floor of the common room!" "I accuse you, Kevin, of not doing the dishes even though it was your turn!"

Okay Ronan, you have a point, no need to be such a dick about it. Oh great, you smashed the XBox with your giant hammer.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Delicious golden flaky crust...

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Is Rocket not knowing the word "Raccoon" something that was in the Guardians comics, originally? Seems odd since he usually gets called Rocket Raccoon, though the movie also shortened it to Rocket.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

theflyingorc posted:

So, looking through the archives...

I think it's probably good for Peter that MJ has been upset lately, because she's terrifying when she's in a good mood:

Holy poo poo, hahaha

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Remember how Gamora only had, like, a bit of a green blush?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

how rude! he is talking to his hammer.

"You understand me, don't you, Smashy?"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

RandallODim posted:

Great supervillains know you need to have rests during a roadtrip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkc_Myyye20

Wow Magneto, chill the gently caress out. Every time someone doubts your car it's this 5 minute spiel of tearing their world down. Dick.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Begemot posted:

The key is levitating, but it's gone in the last panel.

Obviously MJ ran in and grabbed it while Ronan was busy completely wrecking her husband.

I think you just called how this will end. MJ commanding the sentry to gently caress up Ronan. :byodood: I HELPD SPIDERMN

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Spidey looks rather lost on this one. I look forward to whatever deus ex machina is going to stop both the sentry and Ronan.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
"Well, you're probably dead. Now on to other matters."

Ronan plays it by the villain book.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I'm going to print that second panel and hang it on my wall

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

loving horrifying

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jukebox Hero posted:

Spider-Man leaves his wife alone in the desert with no car and an unconscious alien death lord because a space raccoon says it's really important and it'll be fine

Sold. What kind of budget are you thinking of for this movie?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Is there any workaround for the awful app putting a massive "play" symbol over these comic strips just because they're gif files? It's so annoying having to always load imgur just to read them.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
This summer...

He said his doctor was retarded...

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I don't know much about Ronan, but this has got to be the most undignified portrayal he's ever had.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

This is what you'd see in the toys isle at a chemist's. "SUPER Guardian very strong toy"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

She seems happy... I could ask for no more. *Mole Man returns home, story over*

Next... Sabretooth!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Mary Jane: Submit, Peter. There can be no other way.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Zeeman posted:

They have to save Tricephalous for a future love triangle with Aunt May

Harvey? Have there been multiple Mole Men?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Haifisch posted:

Randomly selected from the archives:

Some edits from back then:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so before, they couldn't be married because may had cave lung. now, they can't be married because moley (all the aces, etc) has to return to his underground kingdom to keep tyrannus at bay or some poo poo.

A priest is going to walk in from behind a column and declare that Moleman has Surface Lung, and can't survive in a warm, dry, dust-free environment.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Maxwell Adams posted:

You guys are kinda right. Melvin just dropped a d-bomb. If a moloid heard that they'd be outraged.

It's okay, he can say it, some of his best friends are moloids. Well, best slaves.

Wait... oh no.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Synthbuttrange posted:

:eyepop: Now thats some kirby fashion

"I'm not letting the two of you out of my sight! Mole Man's not putting his stick anywhere until I see a ring on that decrepit old finger!"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's so fitting that Moley starts Molesplaining that it's not an octopus before Peter even gets a chance to call it one. What a goon.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
A therapist will step in from behind a stalagmite.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lobok posted:

When a former Roman Emperor said that he had a spare I pictured him knowingly running to its exact location atop a pedestal befitting its importance.

Nah, it's just tossed in a heap somewhere.

I love that. Tyrannus's room is just a big heap of bachelor poo poo and opulent jewelry.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Does this taste like chloroform to you

Let go, Lizard. Let go. Let go. LET GO. LET GO. LET GO!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Why wouldn't you say that as many times as you could possibly get away with

Minions!

Monsters!

I command you!

To dance!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
He'll be replaced by the new Moleman, Eugene Gilbert, who looks pretty much exactly like Melvin.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
The Moloids just want Melvin to pick his Best Mole.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Goddamn, I feel like the writer is just toying with us. "Oh, maybe I'll have Moleman marry May. BUT MAYBE I WON'T. :trollface: But maybe I will. BUT MAYBE I WON'T..."

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Kurui Reiten posted:

you motherbricker i was literally just about to post that joke

This and bedwebber are two of my favorite words to be inspired from NSM.

Goddamit, we're going to have the status quo returned at the end of this run. It'd be so great if this comic, independently from regular comics, just amassed its own continuity. Aunt May is married to Moleman, Rocket lives with the Parkers posing as their son, Clown-9 is mayor of New York.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Manatee Cannon posted:

someone is gonna mention the fountain of youth next chapter and spider-man is gonna try his best to convince them it's a bad idea

Spidey: "Using the fountain of youth? That'd be something awful!" *spider-wink*

Next: Sabretooth!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Synthbuttrange posted:

You'd think so.

Dont swing and drive folks!

Fappo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
So, in advance: is Lizard like a werewolf, or does he need to drink a potion to become a monster, or drink potions to not become him?

• Locked thread